Chapter 31
705 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rei looked worried and asked Takashi. "What should we do now?"

"Are you seriously asking me?" Takashi was confused to see Rei. And he only got a worried face from Rei.

"He asked me to finish this. So I just need to finish all of this. It's not that difficult right? After all, I didn't care about zombies from the start. Did they walk here? How many of them are there? Where are we going? I don't care about any of that. Since we got out of school, I've left all those things to Yoru. I just need to do as he want me to do. If any of you don't want to do it, I have neither the right nor the authority to stop you." Takashi calmly said all that.

Takashi said all that honestly. Ever since he saw Yoru kill all the zombies in the school. Takashi doesn't care about everything anymore. All he thought about was meeting his mother. And by following Yoru's request, he feel that he will be able to safely meet her.

"Miamura-san, Saya said earlier that Matsudo or someone was cleaning the garage didn't she? We'd better stop and meet this Matsudo first. Maybe we can finish things faster and better, with this Matsudo help" Takashi asked Miamura's opinion.

"That's right. I can make it, but I don't know what the standard is."

The two of them walked towards Saya's house garage followed by Alice and Zeke.

Rei who heard Takashi's answer was still a little confused. But hearing that his boyfriend was convinced of what he was doing, Rei calmed down and got on the bus.

"Rei-san, what are you doing?" A student was shocked by what Rei did.

"Hmm... I'm hungry, so I got some bread and water. Why? Yoru said we can grab and eat what's in here." Rei replied with a straight face and then ate without paying any heed to anything else.

***

At another place. Yoru, Saeko, and Shizuka sat in a circle in a room they borrowed from Yuriko.

Although Yuriko slightly misunderstood what they wanted to do in the room and said. "Please don't be so loud when you do it. Okay."

Yoru didn't care because he was actually imagining it a bit.

"Yoru, what should we do?" Saeko asked because she was confused as to why they had to sit in a circle.

"You still remember the inventory I have, don't you?" Both nodded in response to Yoru's question.

"You two can use it too." Saeko and Shizuka were confused. "And inside, there's already an item called a skill ticket. You can buy skills with that item."

"Inventory" Saeko said and a panel appeared.

"It's like inventory in the game. And there's a skill ticket item here."

*** Flashback. This happened after Yoru left Miamura.

'System, do you have a way to strengthen Saeko and Shizuka faster?'

[If you want to sacrifice all the money you have. We can make them both a little stronger. Shizuka might be able to fight one or two zombies at once. And for Saeko, maybe 20 or 30]

'Okay, it's worth it. What should I do?'

[You have one skill ticket, 15,000 gild, and ¥10,000,000. First top up ¥10,000,000, you will get 10,000 gild]

'Wait a minute. Why is the conversion so expensive? 10 million only becomes 10 thousand!'

[Don't asking too much. We don't have much time. Then with the gild you have. Buy 5 skill tickets. After you have 6 skill tickets. Give 3 to Saeko and 3 to Shizuka. Have you done it?]

'Wait a moment.'

After a few minutes.

'All right, then?'

[Tell Saeko and Shizuka to buy Mana control and gathering and multitasking]

'Good idea'

*** End of Flashback

"Shizuka did you get it too?" Yoru asked Shizuka after knowing Saeko could use inventory.

Shizuka did the same with Saeko and then nodded her head.

"Good. Then, with the skill ticket. Please buy skills called mana control, mana gathering, and multitasking."

Yoru waited for the two to finish buying skills.

"Don't buy anything else." Yoru reminded.

"I'm done. What is this for? I'm a little know about multitasking, but the other two?" Shizuka asked after finishing buying the skill.

"Mana control and mana gathering skills are used to modify your body. Those skills will allow you to possess and gather mana. And mana itself is the energy used to use magic."

Shizuka was slightly interested after Yoru said about magic.

"Magic, with this skill we can use magic. Wait a minute, can you use magic?" Shizuka was a little too excited.

"Not really, that skill will be the foundation for you to be able to use magic. As for me, I've been using magic since we first met."

"Is someone like you who able to use magic a lot out there?" Saeko asked as if she didn't care.

"I don't know, I haven't met anyone who has used it. But I know people who have mana. One of them is Souichiro. Mana itself is actually the energy that exists in nature. Some call it Chakra or Aura. Because they can only see what's inside someone's body." Yoru explained a little.

"Ahh... My father also once said, that if I want to become a swordmaster. I have to be able to control the energy that is inside of me and that which is outside. Maybe he talking about mana." Saeko nodded her head.

"Now I will teach you how to visualize mana to make it easier for you to control and gather mana. First you hold my hand."

Both of them gripped Yoru's hand gently.

"This turns me on a little bit." Shizuka joked a little.

But Yoru didn't really care, because Shizuka was always like that and continued to explain.

"Think of mana like oxygen. They are in the air. We inhale mana every time we breathe. Saeko's father said "You have to be able to control the energy in your body." He meant to control the mana in the body. You have mana, you just can't collect it and control it. From the air we breathe, there's mana. But because we can't collect and control it. Everything comes back out with carbon dioxide. Actually with meditation we can collect a little bit of mana."

"But since we don't have much time. I will force your bodies to gather mana. This process will be painful, a lot. Are you guys ready?" Yoru asked Saeko and Shizuka.

"If after this I can help you. No matter how painful it is I will do it." Saeko answered seriously.

"I don't want to be protected all the time. And i didn't want to be a burden for you two and for the other wife that will came later." Shizuka answered.

Yoru and Saeko a little surprised by what Shizuka saying but the two didn't take that seriously.

"Alright, please remember the feeling you will feel when I inject and control the mana in your body. I will do it slowly."

Yoru also began to accumulate mana in his body like when he wanted to modify his body. However, there is a difference here. Yoru didn't transfer the mana he accumulated throughout his body, but he transferred the mana he collected into Saeko and Shizuka's bodies through their hands.

24