Chapter 34
636 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rei walked over to Takashi and the two walked over to Yoru.

"You don't want to kill him?" Yoru asked and pointed at Shido.

"Not that I don't want to, but I can't. As the daughter of a police officer. I can't just kill someone in front of a crowd." Rei answered.

"So can I use him?" Yoru asked with a scary face.

"Please." Rei allowed Yoru to do as he pleased.

Yoru walked over to Kouta and spoke a little. He then walked up to Shido with a shotgun and handgun in hand.

"Rei, maybe it would be better if you killed Shido. Seeing him being targeted by Yoru-san. I feel a little sorry for him. Or should I just kill him?" Takashi slightly regretted what they had done.

"I dare not to say anything after seeing Yoru-san's face. If you dare to disturb him, please do the worse." Rei shuddered at the thought of what would happen.

"Nope. I will just close my eye" Both of them clapped their hands and prayed.

'Those two. I can hear everything you know.'

Yoru walked and stopped in front of Shido. He then clapped his hands.

PLAKK!!!

Yoru's loud clapping made everyone focus on him.

"Let's step aside the problem about this man using a police officer daughter as a hostage to make the police didn't investigate representative Shido. Everyone in here of course understand about that right? So let's step it aside for now."

A lot of whispers can be heard from the audience.

"Now, let's go back to the original problem. Why did this man and his group come here. Of course to seek shelter, right? However, the question is. Will anyone accept this person here. I'm the leader of my own group, and I don't want to accept him. So is there anyone else willing to accept this person?"

Yoru looked around him.

"Souichiro? Do you want?" Yoru tilted his head.

"Don't ask. I've had dealings with this guy's father before. And I'm getting a little emotional now. Can you tell him to leave before I step in?" Souichiro looked very annoyed.

"Ehhh... Why are you so hated?" Yoru slightly mocked Shido.

Shido also felt very embarrassed and looked very angry.

"So, a mutual decision. Shido is not welcome here."

All nodded their heads.

"But. It's not fair either." Yoru was silent for a moment and then continued his speech.

"I'm giving one chance to one person other than Shido. Who wants to join me." Yoru smiled very slyly.

***

Let's rewind the lime a little bit come back to the time when Yoru have his flash back. But we will see other people story here.

'Ahh... When do we find another group. I can't stand all this anymore. Everything in here is trash. They couldn't think at all. All they do is do orgy. And their penises all small? There was a little big but he came out too fast. God damnit.'

One female student looks very upset.

The school bus that the students was riding in drove a little faster.

"Sensei, where are we going now?" She asked Shido.

"Takagi estate. I heard it's became a shelter now." Shido replied, but he didn't really care.

"Oh, so." She also didn't care about what Shido was doing and sat back down.

Before long, they arrived at the Takagi estate. But not the warm welcome they received. A gunpoint they saw.

Right. Someone pointed a gun at Shido.

'I think I know this girl. But who?' She paused and thought while hearing what the girl says.

'Ah... Rei, the spear girl. I did suspect that Rei had a problem with Shido. But I didn't expect that Shido would change Rei's test results so that she wouldn't go up class.' She shook her head.

'But the important thing is. He is here!!! Further more, he is truly charming. I get excited looking at him.' The girl smile seeing Yoru standing in the crowd.

But, seeing what happened. She was a little disappointed.

'Shido will probably be killed here. Otherwise, they wouldn't allow this group to stay here. I wanted to join that man group though.' Disappointment was clearly seen on her face.

But, something happened. When she look at Yoru, she can see that he's smiled slyly.

'What was that. His smile. But I don't think that smile is normal. Like, he's up to something. If it's true, I'd better focus on what he said. It's possible that if I help him, I'll have a chance to join him.'

"But. It's not fair either." Yoru then fell silent.

'Is this my chance?'

"I'm giving one chance to one person other than Shido. Who wants to join me." The man smiled very slyly.

Hear Yoru's word. She didn't think much of it and immediately ran up to him and said. "Let me join your group. I will do anything for you. I will even let you and your member fuck me all day."

'This is my last chance. I'll take it even if I have to sell my body.'

***

After Yoru said that word. A female student ran up to him and said. "Let me join your group. I will do anything for you. I will even let you and your member fuck me all day"

Everyone stared at the girl in disbelief.

"Hmm, are you serious?" Yoru tilted his head as he was confused by what was happening.

"Yes. I will do it here if you want it. I will let you do me anytime and anywhere you want." The girl answered with enthusiasm and happiness clearly visible on her face.

"Ohhh... okay, but before that."

Yoru look at Takashi. "Takashi. You want a taste?"

Rei immediately choked Takashi before he could answer.

Then Yoru looked at Kouta. But Saya have pointed a handgun at Kouta's waist.

Yoru looked at the other students but they shook their heads.

A man approached and said. "If you don't want to. I can take care of her." Said the man while licking his own lips and saliva could be seen clearly coming out of his mouth.

The girl looked a little scared seeing the man.

Yoru was confused and then he asked. "Is there any family of this person?" Yoru asked a little loudly. But no one said anything.

'He started again. Poor girl.'

'Right. If that man ever gets to her, she could become a victim like the others.'

'I hope that man dies. He raped my daughter until she hanged herself.'

'Same, he and his friends raped my sister.'

Maybe they thought they were whispering and no one would be able to hear. But for Yoru. Their voices could be heard clearly.

"Are you alone? Do you have friends? If so, can you call your friends too?" Yoru asked the man.

Then two men came forward.

The girl became more frightened and trembled. But she became calmer after receiving a caress on her head. She tried to see who caressed her and saw Yoru smiling at her.

The three men stood up and smiled in front of Yoru.

"May I ask you something?"

The three confused but they nodded their heads.

"Have you ever raped someone? Maybe the daughter of the man in green? Or the younger sister of the man in white coat. Maybe the granddaughter of that grandmother. Or..." Yoru mentioned the victims one by one. Until the three men looked very angry.

"You know, I don't like rapist. Don't try to denied it, I know very well what a rapist's face looks like. Even Shido over there has done it, only I don't know who the victim is. And all the students who are with him seem to have become victims too orgy and only this girl who looks like a prostitute but is actually still clean." The schoolgirl hit Yoru's back with her face red from embarrassment.

Everyone look at her with a warm smile.

"I know very well what a rapist look like. But I usually don't really care about trash like them. However, I don't like the three of you specifically, not because you're a rapist. But because you look at my Saeko and my Shizuka with your perverted eyes. So..."

DOAR....

DOAR....

DOAR....

Gunshots were heard three times. And the three men fell down.

22