Chapter 45
621 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at Taiei Shopping town, they parked their vehicles as if they were blocking the entrance to the mall.

And when they entered, they could see several people taking shelter inside.

Souichiro then tried to talk to several people to find out their condition.

"Shizuka, this is your chance to complete your personal mission." Yoru said to Shizuka to remind her.

"Ahh... I forgot. I'd better ask if there's patient here." Shizuka then walked over to a policewoman.

"Officer Asami Nakaoka, At your service. What can I help you." The policewoman answered confidently.

"I'm a doctor, so if someone here is sick, maybe I can help." Shizuka replied.

"Ahh... Coincidence. We have an old woman who is sick. Since we don't know what happened, we can't do anything." Asami answered after she fell silent to remember something.

"Then can you take me to see this granny. Yoru, what are you going to do?" Shizuka asked Yoru.

"I'll see Souichiro first. Maybe there's something we can talk about." Yoru answered and then left Shizuka and Asami.

***

"Souichiro, how is it?" Yoru immediately asked when he met Souichiro.

"The conditions here are better. They have a lot of food and some tools here can be use too. But the problem is will they silently go with us?" Souichiro explained what he knew.

"If they want to survive. Of course they will. We still have a little time. Besides, Asami said someone was sick. So maybe I will go out for a bit." Yoru explained.

"Are you sure?" Souichiro looked a little worried.

"No problem. I'm not that weak. That's, Shizuka is here." Yoru calmed Souichiro down.

"Right, there's a R.A patient here. She needs a blood transfusion immediately. Luckily the clinic where she often does transfusions is not far from here." Shizuka answered.

"When can we leave?" Yoru confirmed to Shizuka.

"Now. The sooner the better." Saeko answered seriously.

"You're hear that right, Souichiro. I leave all the problems here to you. Ask Saeko for help if it's a matter of killing zombies." Yoru said to Souichiro before he walked out of the mall with Shizuka.

"He's seriously going out just the two of them." Souichiro couldn't help but stare at Yoru and Shizuka coming out of the mall.

***

On the way to the clinic, Shizuka was seen smiling happily.

"I went alone with my husband. Hehehehehe..." Shizuka whispered.

"Are you that happy?" Yoru asked Shizuka.

"Of course. Who wouldn't be happy when they were alone with their husbands?" Shizuka answered with a serious face that made Yoru smile seeing her.

Yoru then stroked Shizuka's head and he kissed Shizuka.

"My husband is a pervert. Kissed me in the middle of the road. Hehehehehe..." Shizuka said a little shyly.

Yoru could only shake his head at Shizuka's behavior.

The two then walked towards the clinic hand in hand.

"Why do I feel there are no zombies around here at all?" Yoru was a little confused by his surroundings.

"Maybe they know we're having fun, so they don't come any closer." Shizuka replied jokingly and hugged Yoru from behind.

The two joked all the way until they came to a clinic where they could find the item they were looking for.

"Shizuka, we have to be careful now. Usually clinics or hospitals are zombie dens." Yoru was a little serious and Shizuka nodded her head.

Yoru entered the clinic carefully followed by Saeko from behind.

Yoru and Shizuka find some zombies and kill them all. Yoru also finds a room full of zombies, so he holds the door of the room with some objects so they can't escape.

"Shizuka, where can we find what we need?" Yoru asked Shizuka for directions.

"Usually it's in the storage room. Maybe over there." Shizuka answered and pointed to a room.

The two of them walked slowly so as not to make much noise. Once inside, they were lucky to be able to immediately find a storage room. They began to search the entire room to find what they needed.

However, Yoru kept everything in their inventory even though they didn't need it. "Who knows what we'll need later." He said as he put everything into his inventory.

Before long, they found what they needed. But Shizuka looked a little disappointed.

"What's wrong? Did something go wrong?" Yoru asked after seeing the disappointment on Shziuka's face.

"We're done, so we should head back right?" Shizuka asked with disappointment clearly visible on her face.

"Because we're done. Of course we have to go back." Yoru replied.

"Are you want to go somewhere first?" Yoru added because he thought that Shizuka still hoped to be alone with him.

Happiness was clearly visible on Shizuka's face. "Yeah, let's go somewhere together first."

"Alright, I have a place I want to go." Yoru answered.

"Where to?" Shizuka was a little curious.

"Jewelry." Yoru replied with a smile on his face.

Shizuka smiled widely hearing what Yoru said.

'System, can you pin the nearest jewelry store and bank?'

[Okay]

The two of them walked to a jewelry shop not far from the clinic.

After arriving at the jewelry store. Yoru started to take all the jewels and put them into the inventory.

"I'm not going to give you anything that's here. I'm going to make something a little special. So please be patient a little bit okay?" Yoru told Shizuka what plan Yoru had with the jewels that were there.

Shizuka hugged Yoru tightly.

"Yoru, I love you." Shizuka said as she hugged Yoru.

"Yes, I know. And I love you too." Yoru replied and he kissed Shizuka's forehead.

After that, Yoru and Shizuka searched the entire store and took everything of value there.

"Yoru, where are we again?" Shizuka smiled with all the jewels in her arms.

Yoru took off the jewelry that was on Shizuka's arm and answered. "The bank. Maybe I'll find a diamond or something in their safe.

"Ohh..." Shizuka answered with a big smile. "Make something really special okay." Added Shizuka.

"Don't worry. I will make something that is impossible for anyone other than me. And only my wives will have it." Yoru replied after removing all the jewelry on Shizuka's arm.

Shizuka was so happy and kissed Yoru.

After that, the two broke into a bank and several other jewelry stores along their way.

'System, are there production skills in the shop?'

[If you intend to make accessories. I suggest you buy Craftsman. If equipment. Buy Blacksmith. And buy a magic called Endowment which is useful for adding some functions in accessories or equipment]

'Ohh... Can you provide those two skills and magic. If I don't have enough points. Just use the money I just stole from the bank.'

[You have enough points to buy them all. And according to my calculations. With all the money you just stole. You can also buy Vector Control]

'Seriously?' Yoru didn't believe the System's words.

[I have no reason to lie to you. If you top up all the money and jewels you have, you have more than 500 million gild or 5 million points]

'Ehh... Then. I'd better drain all the jewelers and banks.'

[Good idea. The more Points and Gilds you have. It's also easier for you to become stronger]

17