Chapter One: Download Then Down On My Knees
113 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a crisp Sunday morning, frost had built up on the windows of Jaxon's one bedroom apartment overnight and he struggled to pull himself out of bed, choosing instead to stay tucked under the warm covers and scroll through various apps on his phone. Jaxon had been on his phone for over an hour and still no message notifications, it was no surprise, but still hurt. Jaxon had moved to Viridian City almost a month ago now and he'd yet to met anyone, but that was about to change. 

As he clicked on a YouTube video, ready to hear all about the latest online drama he was instead greeted by an ad, an ad for the dating app Grindr. Deeply trapped in the loneliness that comes with such a cold winters day Jaxon decided on impulse to download the app and see if this could help him out of his shell. 

Jaxon downloaded the app and quickly set up his profile. He hadn't put much thought into it, deep down he hoped for something to come of it but was too scared to put himself out there completely. With his profile set he spent about half an hour browsing the app before nature called and he had to get out of bed for the bathroom. He then made himself a late breakfast and tidied his kitchen, until he was interrupted by the sound of a notification coming from his bedroom. 

He rushed to his bedroom and grabbed his phone from the bed to see that he'd matched with someone, he opened the phone and clicked on their profile. "Mr Mime." read their name, the picture was of a short man. He was extremely pale, with a bit of a belly and large feet. He was balding, but had two large blue tufts of hair on either side of his head. He had rosy cheeks and piercing blue eyes. 

Suddenly a message came in, "Want 2 meet?"

It was from Mr Mime, Jaxon was nervous and did not know what to say. He wanted companionship and here it was, this Mr Mime wasn't Jaxon's type in the slightest, but he had a certain charm about him, a realness to him that a lot of guys didn't. 

"Sure." Jaxon typed, "Where do you want to meet?"

"Good." The reply came back in an instant, "My place, I'll send you the address, be here in 2 hours."

"Okay." Jaxon replied, "See you soon x."

A huge smile stretched across Jaxon's face as he jumped up and down in his bedroom with excitement. He got into the shower and readied himself to meet this mysterious stranger. All dressed up in his favourite sweater, jeans and high top sneakers combo Jaxon set out for Mr Mime's house. This Mr Mime lived outside the city centre, in the countryside, Jaxon revealed in the rain soaked hills and swaying trees as his rideshare drove down the country roads to this rural house. The drive took almost an hour, all the while Jaxon nervously anticipated the meeting he was about to have, finally he arrived. 

The car dropped him off at the end of the long driveway and Jaxon slowly walked up the winding path to the front door, halfway to the house the front door eased open to reveal the silhouette of Mr Mime standing there. Jaxon hurried his pace, at the door Mr Mime stepped to the side to let Jaxon in. 

Inside the home was cosy, a large comfortable couch with a TV and a roaring fireplace in the corner, perfect for this type of weather. 

"Nice place..." Jaxon chuckled awkwardly.

"MIME." Said Mr Mime. 

Jaxon slowly walked about the common areas, taking in the space, Mr Mime stood back calmly and watched. 

"I'm a bit nervous." Jaxon admitted, looking at Mr Mime, he was better looking than his picture portrayed him, he held himself in a way that Jaxon found sexy, he had the quiet confidence of an older man who had made all the right decisions in his life. "You're even better looking in person."

"MIME." Said Mr Mime. 

His mouth said "Mime." But Jaxon could see in his eyes what he meant, what he wanted. Acting on instinct alone Jaxon slipped down to his knees. Mr Mime stepped forwards to approach him, his oversized floppy shoes squeaking with each step, each squeak sent a shiver of anticipation up Jaxon's spine. Soon Mr Mime was standing over him, his large white gloved hand came down onto Jaxon's head and ran playfully through his hair. Jaxon's eyes closed and he felt himself sink into the glove, it felt safe, like this is where he was meant to be. 

"MIME." Instructed Mr Mime.

"Yes sir." Said Jaxon, opening his eyes and looking up into Mr Mime's. "Where did that come from?" Jaxon thought to himself, he had never been so submissive, but something about Mr Mime made him know that his true place was at his clown shoe adorned feet, as his sub. 

Jaxon leant forward and unzipped Mr Mime, out flopped his semi erect polka dot covered member, every colour of the rainbow was there and Jaxon felt his underwear tighten as his cock stiffened in his jeans. 

Mr Mime leant forward over him and placed his thumb over Jaxon's lips, he moved it around slightly, then as he pulled away pulled down Jaxon's bottom lip, opening his mouth. 

"MIME." Mr Mime said.

"Yes daddy." Said Jaxon.

With his already agape mouth Jaxon leant forwards and took the semi hard cock into his mouth, he wrapped his lips around it and ran his tongue up and down the shaft. As the cock got harder in his mouth, so did his own in his jeans. Passionately and sensually Jaxon bobbed up and down on the large cock before him.

Soon he felt the gloved hand of Mr Mime come down into his hair and grip his head. Mr Mime gripped the back of his head tightly, "MIME?" He asked.

"Yes." Jaxon pleaded with his eyes.

Mr Mime proceeded to bounce Jaxon's head up and down on his cock, forcing it deeper and deeper down his throat much to Jaxon's and Mr Mime's delight. Spit poured out of Jaxon's mouth and his face was fucked. After a few minutes Jaxon could feel the head of the polka dot cock start to enlarge and throb even more. 

"MIME." Mr Mime shouted as he pulled his cock out of Jaxon's mouth and covered him in his cum shot. Jaxon sat their in shock as he was doused in cum.

"MIME."

With spit running down his chin and cum dripping down his face Jaxon looked up to Mr Mime, "Yes sir," Jaxon said, "I'm your little slut."

5