chapter one
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Gimme All Your Money!” his deep voice yelled.

“What?” I Said

“I Said gimme all your money!” This time his voice was more demanding.

“And why should I do that?” I asked him.

“Oh you’re new here, listen if you don't give me the money I do karate on you, and if you do, nothing bad will happen. Now, what's your choice?” He asked me.

“You do karate? Cool but not cool enough, so my answer will be a polite no thank you,” I replied with a smirk

“Guess we're doing it the hard way.”

Before I could even blink-before I could even take another breath-He roundhouse punched me in the face. I quickly blocked the punch and grabbed his arm as fast as I could.

“Listen I might be new but I am not stupid.” I breathe watching the humiliation and shock on his face. Then I swept the leg and his head hit the concrete hard and I saw tears of physical pain run down his cheek.

“Don’t mess with me,” I commanded him trying to sound as strict as I could. “ not now, not ever.”

And I raced away with my heart still beating in my chest as loud as ever. I kept running until it started looking familiar then I saw my new house and my worried parents standing on the porch. I nervously walked up to them secretly hoping that they didn't notice that I was gone and I could play it off like nothing ever happened.

“Where were you!” my mom complained, “we were worried sick!” My mom exclaimed with the most worried look on her face that I ever saw.

“Sorry, I got lost!” I told them the half-truthfully.

“You should’ve texted us!” my dad yelled, his face was almost white

“Sorry,” I said, “I Won't do that again, I promise,” I told them.

“OK, you better because next time you're grounded. now head to bed it's almost midnight and you got your first day of school tomorrow,” she ordered me.

I didn't want to argue with her. 

“Yes ma'am,'' I said and marched inside and to my room. I couldn’t fall asleep that night but once I did nothing could wake me up.

0