CHAPTER 9 – Angélica (R-18).
2.7k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt myself on the bed and Angelica sat between my legs, leaning her back against my chest. I run my hands down Angelica's body, caressing her seductive curves, blow warm breath in her ear, making her shiver, and then kiss her neck. With Angelica panting in my arms, I begin to undress her. Unbuttoning her uniform one button at a time, I begin exporting Angelica's body to me. I took off the necklace she wears and then the woman's blazer, leaving her with just the bra on her upper body. Angelica, just as I thought, has a soft and fragrant body. I ran my hands over Angelica's stomach, moving toward her incredibly large breasts, and felt them through her bra. Again I move my hands, but this time, I remove the strap from Angelica's bra, causing it to fall and exposing Angelica's full breasts. With her breasts exposed, I can finally see Angelica's nipples, which are pink and hard with lust.

[Eyes of Lust]

I used my skill to see if Angelica has an erotic stain on her upper body. To my surprise, two places stood out, her neck and both her nipples. With a smile, I go back to kissing and sucking Angelica's neck, who lets out a hot sigh. Also, I squeezed both her breasts, which are very soft. Angelica's breasts are like two mountains of cotton, they are big and very soft, allowing my hand to sink into that softness. Seeing Angelica's nipples hard, I started to caress them, running my fingers over both nipples up and down and then squeezing. Feeling the stimuli in the erotic regions, Angelica's breathing, which was already panting, became even stronger. I asked Angelica to get up and remove her skirt and panties, so that we could proceed with the act. Hearing my request, Angelica got up and lowered her skirt and then her panties, leaving her completely naked. Seeing her bare ass, I felt the bulge in my pants grow.

I caressed Angelica's round ass and then squeezed, sinking my hand into her soft, warm flesh. Grabbing one of Angelica's arms, I pulled her to me, making her sit between my legs again. I slid my hand down to Angelica's slit, which was already wet. However, before touching her, Angelica grabbed my arm, saying that this place was forbidden. I replied saying that I would only stimulate her, using my fingers and that I would not touch this place after that. Due to the horny, Angelica, again, accepted my idea and let me touch her vagina. Spreading her legs, Angelica allows me to caress her vagina, which is pink. Unlike Marceline, Angelica's vagina has some hair, but that doesn't interfere with her beauty. Using [Lust Eyes], I note that her clitoral region was the most sensitive area in the body. Even an idiot knows that the clitoris is the most sensitive area of ​​the vagina. Knowing this, I start fingering Angelica's clit, performing a circular motion.

"ahaaa."

Feeling the stimulation in her clit, Angelica lets out sweet moans. I continued to play with her clit with my right hand, meanwhile, I moved my left hand towards one of Angelica's breasts and squeezed one of her nipples. I stopped stimulating the clitoris and moved my hand a little lower to the entrance of the vagina and inserted two fingers. With two fingers inside the vagina, I moved until I found the G-spot. The G-spot is a point where a woman feels the greatest sensitivity to pleasure inside the vagina. On the outside, the half-pleasure area is the clitoris and on the inside is the G-spot. That's why I decided to stimulate Angelica's clitoris first, so that she can deepen her pleasure and become more accessible to my movements. After putting my fingers in Angelica's pussy, and finding her G-spot, I started to move, stimulating the place, making a back and forth movement. Feeling my fingers stimulate her G-spot, Angelica's pussy started to get even wetter, wetting my fingers and the sheet of the bed we were sitting on.

I press my palm to Angelica's clit as my fingers move inside her vagina. Angelica started panting even harder and moaning louder from the pleasure provided by my movements. Faced with such stimuli, Angelica could not contain herself and finally reached an orgasm. Angelica's body trembled and liquid squirted from her vagina, wetting everything in front of her. Angelica's body continued to shake, and seeing the expression on her face, I was sure she was feeling great pleasure. She was making a very sloppy expression, her eyes were unfocused, her face was red and drool was running from the corner of her mouth. This is literally an ahegão. After Angelica's wave of pleasure passed, she looked at me with luxurious eyes, wanting more pleasure. Obviously, I'm going to do more with her, but I want something in return first.

"Angelica, suck my cock."

"What?"

"I just made you come, only fair for you to do the same for me. Don't you think so?"

"Fine. Since we got to this situation."

"What a situation?"

"Me naked in your arms. Guess there's no turning back now."

Angelica said, crouching in front of me. Then she took my clothes off. When Angelica exposed my already erect penis, she made a surprised face. Then she ran her hand along the shaft of my cock, sliding down to the base, gripping it. With my cock in her hand, Angelica brought her lips to the glans and opened her mouth, allowing the glans to enter. With the penis inside her mouth, Angelica began to move her tongue over the head, while her hand went up and down the body of the penis, performing a hand job. Angelica has much more experience than I thought, the way she runs her tongue over the glans is very nice, in addition to the gentle movements with her hand along the body of the penis. I ran my hand through Angelica's blond hair, stroking it as she moved her tongue. The hot sensation of Angelica's mouth mixed with the sticky saliva sent a shiver through my body. Suddenly, Angelica's movements became more abrupt, moving her head back and forth.

The feeling of pleasure increased, but I didn't want to come now. So, I stopped Angelica.

"Angelica, that's great. But that's enough, let's get down to business."

Angelica, in response to my request, stopped and got up, standing in front of me. So, I asked her to lift her ass, getting down on all fours. It was an embarrassing request to follow, leaving her face red, but she ended up following. With Angelica on all fours, I could see her vagina and anus, which is clear. I approach from behind and put my middle finger in my mouth, wetting it with saliva, and then sticking it in Angelica's anus. Feeling my finger enter her ass, Angelica let out a moan. With my finger inside, I started to make movements stimulating her ass, causing Angelica's moans to increase. From her reaction, it's the first time something has gotten into her ass. I continued to stimulate her ass for a while, until I couldn't stand my lust. With each moan Angelica let out, my inner lust increased, making my cock hard.

I spit in my hand and rub it on my cock, lubricating it. Then I place the glans at the entrance of Angelica's anus and push slowly, trying to penetrate. As it's the first time she does anal, because of that, I had a hard time penetrating. Again, I spit on the glans, lubricating it even more, and try to tuck it in again. This time, the head of my cock managed to get inside, causing Angelica to let out a moan of pleasure and pain. I told Angelica to relax her body, hence the anus, which would make it easier. Following my instructions, Angelica relaxes her anus, allowing my cock in a little more. Again, I spit on the cock, lubricating the rest that didn't go in. Right now, a third of my cock is inside Angelica's ass, and she's breathing hard. I waited a few seconds for Angelica to get used to the sensation and pushed my cock a few more inches. The saint moaned loudly when she felt half of my cock inside her ass. Once again, I waited for Angelica to get used to the size inside her, so I could push in the rest.

"Aahhaa... Did everything go in?" Angelica asked.

"Just a little longer. Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, but I'm good. I'm enjoying the feeling."

I shoved whatever was missing into her ass at once, making her moan. With my entire cock inside her ass, Angelica grabs the sheets and her body shakes. Angelica's ass is very hot and soft, generating a lot of pleasure without even moving, it felt like my penis was melting. I warned Angelica I was going to start moving and slowly moved my hips. Feeling my cock moving inside her anus, Angelica started to moan, but this time, they were moans of pleasure, not mixed with pain. Let Angelica's anus get used to the shape of my penis, and when compared to the beginning, my penis slipped much more easily. I wanted Arthur to see his precious Angelica now. Right now, Angelica is on all fours with my cock inside her ass, moaning in pleasure with every movement of my hips. The sensation of my penis sliding inside Angelica was very pleasurable, the warm and soft flesh generates great pleasure. I increased the movement of my hips, increasing the speed of my cock rubbing against the walls of Angelica's anus.

"Aahhaaa... I will."

Suddenly, Angelica reaches another orgasm. I took my dick out of Angelica's ass and laid it down beside her. Understanding my intentions, Angelica gets on top and mounts my cock. From the ease with which my cock entered her ass, it didn't even look like she lost her anal virginity a few minutes ago. Angelica moves her hips down, driving my cock inside her ass. Before I couldn't see Angelica's expression, but now that we're facing each other, I can see it clearly. As soon as my cock entered her ass, Angelica's face twisted into an expression of pleasure. Wasting no time, Angelica started rocking her hips on my cock, making my cock move in and out of her ass. Her movements are more stimulating as time goes on, increasing the sensation of pleasure on my cock. I don't even need to use [lust eyes] to see which part of Angelica's body was aroused.

Both of Angelica's nipples were rock hard, showing how horny she was. I started playing with her nipples as she bounced around on my cock in a frantic fashion, making a flesh-pounding noise resound through the room. I squeezed, pulled and twisted both of Angelica's nipples in a non-aggressive way, causing Angelica's moans to increase. Suddenly, Angelica sank my cock inside her ass and pressed her ass against my crotch, then her body shook, and her face distorted in pleasure. Again, Angelica reached an orgasm. After a wave of pleasure coursed through her body, Angelica lost strength and collapsed onto my body, lying on my chest. She had reached three orgasms and I hadn't, so I continued to move my penis inside her ass. Sensing that I hadn't stopped, Angelica went back to moaning and looked at me with eyes telling me to continue. I started moving my hips up and down, causing my cock in and out of her ass again.

I wrapped my arms around Angelica's body as I moved my hips, hugging her. Once again, I felt a tingle in my cock, indicating that I was about to come. This time, I didn't stop halfway and sink my cock inside Angelica's anus, and let my cum out inside her ass. Feeling her ass fill with my semen, Angelica's body shook again. In the end, my cock withered, sliding out of Angelica's ass, which was lying on my chest.

"Angelica, get on all fours again."

"What?"

"I want to do this again."

One, two, three, four and five was the number of times Angelica and I had sex and I came inside her ass. In the end, we both lay in bed, side by side, tired and sweaty. A white liquid was running down Angelica's ass, but she didn't care. In fact, she was too tired to care about something like that.

"Hey. Did you like my help?"

"Yes. My body is better now."

"Whenever you want to help with something like that again, come to me."

Angelica nodded and closed her eyes slowly. In the end, everything went as planned. I used [aura of lust] to make Angelica horny to the point of agreeing to a ridiculous suggestion, like me having sex with her, and creating a special, forbidden relationship. I don't know how she sees me now, but I know she will come to me many times due to today's event.

A smile formed on my face. Today I took the first step to take everything away from Arthur.

56