Chapter 14 – R-18.
2.2k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Luke's POV)

I didn't know what had happened to Angelica for her to have gotten that way sooner. But when Arthur knocked on the door and started to apologize, my question was answered. He must have said something to Angelica that stirred her feelings.

I believe Angelica was torn between Arthur and me. However, with Arthur's recent actions, Angelica's doubts are over. Thanks to Arthur himself, Angelica put her feelings for him aside and gave herself to me.

Arthur, who was outside the room, continued to apologize to Angelica. This current situation is generating a mixture of pleasant feelings.

[Eyes of Ultra Lust.]

I used my ability to see what the most sensitive spots inside Angelica's vagina were. As Arthur started to speak, Angelica stopped moving. However, I had no intention of stopping. I shifted my hips, so I could hit Angelica's most sensitive spot as I moved.

On her upper body, I began to stimulate her nipples, smoothing and squeezing.

This way, when I moved my hips up, my glans hit the sweet spot of Angelica's pussy. Feeling the glans hit her most sensitive point several times, Angelica reached an orgasm. Her body shook, her tongue jumped out of her mouth and a suppressed moan came out of her mouth.

Angelica's body fell over mine, then she started kissing me. This was all while Arthur was apologizing outside the room.

"Angelica, tell Arthur to leave. That way we can have more freedom."

"Aah... Arthur, I understand what you mean. But... I want to be alone now to think."

"I see. Good night Angelica."

I spread my magic power around the house and felt Arthur leaving. He's going to sleep in the stable again tonight. After he left, I could finally do whatever I wanted with Angelica. With everyone in the house asleep, Angelica and I can settle in.

I wrapped my arms around Angelica's body and turned her on the bed, making her lie with her back supported. Then I grabbed the two feathers, lifting them both up, and lined up my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

As I moved my hips forward, my cock slid past Angelica's pussy lips and penetrated her pussy. Angelica's pussy was very wet and this facilitated penetration, allowing my cock to slide in easily.

I started moving my hips back and forth, sliding my cock inside Angelica's vagina. The sound of my crotch colliding against Angelica's pussy echoed through the room, mixed with the moans.

"Aaaaah."

Angelica's pussy tightened with each movement, creating an even more pleasurable sensation. I let go of Angelica's legs, which had fallen, and grabbed her waist. So, I increased the intensity of my movements.

Angelica's breasts swayed in response to my movements. Seeing the small lump on top of Angelica's vagina, which was the clitoris, I started to stimulate it. I squeezed my thumb and began to make circular movements, stimulating the region.

"Aaaaahha."

Angelica's moans increased as my movements became more intense. At that moment, the beautiful and well-behaved saint that everyone knows was replaced by a lascivious woman. Just look at the expression on Angelica's face.

I continued to hit the head of my penis in the most sensitive area of ​​Angelica's pussy. Every time she felt pressure in the region, her face distorted with pleasure. Angelica, at that moment, was the perfect definition of an Ahegão.

"Aah... Angelica, I'm going to come."

Close to climax, I warned Angelica. Then, I sank my cock inside her and let my cum out, filling Angelica's pussy.

I took my cock, still hard, from inside Angelica's pussy and brought it to her face. Understanding what I wanted, Angelica opened her mouth and started sucking my penis.

The glans crossed her lips and entered her mouth, initiating the blowjob. Angelica began to run her tongue around the glans, which must have tasted like sperm mixed with love juice from Angelica's vagina.

A shiver ran through my body when I felt Angelica's tongue pass over the glans. Angelica started moving her head back and forth, sinking a large part of my penis into her mouth. I was surprised to see that Angelica could hold more than half of my penis in her mouth.

I took my cock out of Angelica's mouth, full of saliva. A thread of saliva stuck to my glans was connected to angelica's mouth.

"Can I get on top of you?"

Angelica, who saw that my penis was still erect, deduced that we were going to have sex again. So, she asked to be on top of me. Obviously, I accepted by nodding my head.

I lie on the bed and Angelica positions herself with her back to me. She wads wanting to do the inverted Cowgirl position where she straddles her ass facing me.

Angelica raised her hips a little, at the height of my glans, and then lowered her hips, making my cock penetrate. Once again, my cock enters Angelica's vagina, which was wetter than the first time.

"Aaaah." she moans.

I didn't need to use my skills to see what the most sensitive spot in Angelica's pussy was. By this time, I already knew the place. Not only me, but Angelica herself noticed her most sensitive point. She positioned herself in a way that made my cock hit the most pleasurable part of her pussy and started rocking her hips.

I started caressing Angelica's beautiful white ass as she moved her hips up and down. The soft, warm flesh of Angelica's pussy enveloped my cock with a very pleasurable sensation. Her pussy was very wet, letting my cock slide in easily.

My cock coming and going in Angelica's vagina, mixed with the wetness of her pussy, generated a sticky noise. Angelica continued to move her hips nonstop and each time my glans reached the sweet spot of her pussy, Angelica moaned.

"Aaaah."

Suddenly, Angelica moaned loudly and her body shook. Angelica's anus, which was facing me, twitched in response to the orgasm she'd just had. In the end, Angelica turned her neck a little and looked at me with passionate eyes.

"Angelica, get on all fours."

Following my request, Angelica got off me and got on all fours, with her legs spread out, waiting for me. I positioned myself behind Angelica, lined up my penis between Angelica's pink pussy lips and moved my hips forward, penetrating. I pushed almost the entire length of my penis inside Angelica's vagina, which trembled as it was penetrated.

Started to move my hips, causing my groin to bump against her ass as my cock in and out. The bed started to creak due to my movements. The silence in the room was replaced by the sound of the bed creaking, Angelica's moans and the sound of my crotch colliding with Angelica's ass.

Again, the feeling that I was going to come took over me. Because of this, continued to move my hips in order to climax. After a few more hip swings, I didn't hold back and ejaculated again inside Angelica's pussy, who let out a sigh at the end.

I got out from behind Angelica, who lay down with her breasts against the tired bed. Angelica's breathing was uneven, indicating her weariness. From Angelica's pussy, a fresh white liquid was coming out. It was the semen I'd just released inside her.

My sticky cock has shrunk back to flaccid size. I approached Angelica from behind and kissed her cheek. Then I ran my hand through Angelica's hair, which was wet with sweat, and said.

"Shall we shower together? We're too sweaty."

"Yes."

Angelica and I covered our bodies with a cape and entered the bathroom. We made as little noise as possible so as not to wake anyone in the house. In the bathroom, Angelica helped me wash my body and I helped wash hers. I rubbed every corner of her body and took the opportunity to tease her a little, playing with her breasts and nipples.

We left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom, refreshed. The feeling of being clean after a good shower is great and refreshing. Upon arriving in the room, we decided not to sleep in it due to the state of the bed. The sheets were wet and smelling strongly of the sex we'd had a few minutes ago, causing Angelica and I to choose to sleep in the room I'm staying in.

But before we went to sleep, Angelica took off her sling to wash herself and opened the window to let in air. Then we went to our room and slept.

In the morning, I wake up with Angelica lying on my arm sleeping like an angel. I didn't want to wake her, so I stayed in bed. Today, I plan to absorb all the magic cores I gained from defeating the beasts during the day, and at night, I plan to meet with the person who sells the fertilizer to the village.

According to the villager who buys it, the seller waits for him a few kilometers from the village at ten o'clock at night to do business. I intend to capture him alive and take him to the empress for interrogation. Using black magic is forbidden in the empire, it is considered treason.

Angelica, who was sleeping peacefully, woke up slowly. She gave me a light kiss and got up. After breakfast, I went to the wall construction site, where the villagers were already working, and informed them that I would not be helping them today. 

Arthur, unlike yesterday, began to help in silence, without complaining once. I left them and went back to the house. I sat on the floor and spread almost all the cores around me so that I could absorb them all at once, and thus increase my magic power. The only core I left out was the basilisk. As I close my eyes, I spread my magic power across the floor so that it makes contact with the cores.

In this way, I start to absorb all the cores at once. I ended up going into a trance as I started to absorb this amount of magic power. However, everything went well, the magic power flowed through my body and entered my core, causing it to grow.

I spent all morning soaking up the cores. As a result, I achieved the feat of reaching A+ rank of magic power. In short, I'm very close to S-rank. I believe that by absorbing the basilisk core, I can overcome the A-Rank barrier and reach S-Rank.

I stopped by for the lunch break. During, Angelica sat next to me at the table and acted in a loving way. There was a moment when she wanted to feed me, giving me food in her mouth, but I didn't accept it. I was of embarrassed because of people looking at us. I've never had a person do that to me, in my first life I died a virgin and in the second I just had casual sex.

After lunch, I went back to the room, so I could absorb the basilisk core. I spent the rest of the afternoon soaking it up and in the end, I ended up reaching the s-Rank of magic power.

At dusk, I told Angelica what I intended to do. When I left the house, Arthur was outside waiting for me, he overheard my conversation with Angelica and said he wanted to go with me to meet the merchant. In the end, I ended up letting him go.

Quickly, we both reached the meeting place. We arrived an hour early and had to wait. During this time, Arthur started talking about Angelica. Seeing him speak in a passionate way, a smile formed on my lips. Bad knows he his future 'wife' was rocking her hips on my cock yesterday.

Suddenly, the system warns me.

[A demon is approaching]

....

N/A: Folks, the story didn't go on hiatus. I didn't have time to write this week. Like I said, I'm not a professional writer, I don't make a living that way. So if you want to help me and encourage me to write, pay a Ko-fi. It will help a lot.  Ko-fi.com/perve69

59