in the bathroom – R18.
2.2k 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Luke's POV)

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon together with Marceline and, I put my training aside. However, today I intend to refocus on my goals. After waking up early and washing my body to remove the sweat, I left the room and went to the classroom.

After several days, I returned to attending the imperial academy. When I entered the classroom, the students' gazes were directed at me for a brief moment, but they returned to chat shortly afterwards. I walked to my seat, on the way, my eyes met Angelica's, who smiled at me.

Returning her smile, I gave a slight smile at the corner of my mouth. Upon reaching my seat, I sit between two beautiful girls, Sophia (my "fiancée") and Mary, my childhood friend.

"Good Morning."

"Good morning, Luke."

Mary, who looked as beautiful as ever, returned my compliment. Sophia didn't say anything though, she placed her hand on my thigh in a way that Mary wouldn't notice. From the conversation I had with her before going to Angélica's village, Sophia must be trying hard to win me over. I placed my hand over Sophia's and looked up at her, smiling.

Sophia returned the smile, but her eyes showed other things. I used [eyes of the lord] skill on Sophia and found out that she doesn't like me very much, [affection: 5]. At least it's not negative, like Arthur's affection for me. I imagine how he must feel now that Angelica has been stolen by me.

Upon mentioning it, Arthur just walked into the room. His face looked tired, with dark circles under his eyes, indicating lack of sleep. Arthur swept his gaze around the room, when he found me, I could feel a tiny bit of murderous intent seeping out of him. I decided to ignore Arthur, who walked to his seat.

Class started and as usual, I found it boring. Today's class subjects are about the history of the white faction and the wars we had against the black faction. I've always found this subject interesting, I already know almost everything about it from my first life. I am unable to pay attention or focus on a subject that is already very familiar to me.

I looked at Sophia, and she was concentrated, writing down the contents of the class. Furthermore, I looked at Mary and was faced with the same situation. Suddenly, I feel someone's gaze. The person who was looking at me was Angelica. Her eyes showed utter boredom. Apparently, Angélica doesn't like this type of content.

I raised my arm and asked permission to leave the room, making an excuse that I wasn't feeling well. On my way out of the room, I made a sign for Angélica to leave the room as well. I sat on one of the benches in the hallways and waited for Angélica, who left after a few minutes.

"Luke, are you okay?"

Angelica asked worriedly. Angelica's appearance worried about me, mixed with her pure aura, looked like an Angel.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to get out of this boring class, and by the look of you, you did too."

"Hehe, yes. I don't like this kind of class very much. Even though it's important to know the history of our world, I find it boring."

"Want to do something fun?"

I walked over to Angelica and wrapped my arms around her, then moved my hands and grabbed Angelica's ass. I sank my two hands into Angelica's soft buttocks, who smiled and closed her eyes, pouting her lips. Furthermore, I leaned my body a little and kissed Angelica's lips.

At that moment, I felt my blood pool in my groin area, making my penis erect. Soon, a swelling can be seen inside my pants.

"Come with me, Angelica."

I grabbed Angelica's hand and started running through the academy empty halls. I was looking for a secluded place where Angélica and I could have fun alone. Suddenly, I spotted the bathroom and a smile formed on my lips.

"Let's go in the bathroom."

"But this is the men's room."

"Don't worry. It looks like it's empty, so no one will see us."

I went with Angélica into the bathroom, which was very clean. We entered one of the partitions and closed the door. Then I pulled down my pants, exposing my cock, and felt it in the toilet. Angelica knelt down in front of me and grabbed my penis, which was half erect. The time I spent looking for a place made my penis wither a little.

After grabbing my cock, Angelica gave a light breath that sent a shiver through my body. Then she put my penis in her mouth, starting the blowjob. As I felt the wet texture of Angelica's saliva and the warm sensation of her mouth, gradually my penis became erect, filling Angelica's mouth.

Angelica looked at me. I found Angelica's face cute with my penis in her mouth, Angelica's green eyes gave her an extra charm. I gestured for Angelica to get up and indicated that she should sit on one of my thighs. Following my request, Angelica sat on top of my thigh with her leg spread.

I lifted Angelica's skirt a little and exposed her panties, which were pink and had a cute little bow on them. I touched Angelica's panties and felt my finger get wet. Now that I noticed, there is a liquid stain from Angelica's panties, indicating that she was wet.

Angelica raised her hips a little, so I could remove her panties. No sooner said than done. Now, Angelica's pretty pink pussy was exposed to me. Wasting no time, I began fingering her pussy using two fingers. I started moving my fingers inside her pussy, moving back and forth. Angelica, feeling the stimuli, leaned against my chest with her head close to mine.

I continued to move my fingers, and suddenly, Angelica turned her face a little towards me, approaching my ear. With her mouth close to my ear, Angelica began to moan softly. Hearing her moans and her breath next to my ear, I felt my cock get harder than before.

Obviously, Angelica was teasing me. I wonder when she started being such a lustful woman. I increased the speed of my fingers, after a few more strums, I felt my fingers fill with a sticky liquid. Angelica moaned a little louder and her body shook on my thigh, the beautiful girl had reached her orgasm.

Angelica moved off my thigh and looked at me. She took the panties that were in my other hand, I didn't understand at first, but it soon became clear when she put the panties in my mouth. Then she straightened her skirt and got on top of me, trapping my penis at the entrance to her vagina. Without further ado, Angelica moved her hips down, making my cock penetrate.

The head of my cock ran along the walls of Angelica's pussy, widening the path. Honestly, I liked this attempt by Angélica to be domineering a little. She started to move her hips, got up slowly, but when she lowered her hips it was fast.

The sex we were having seemed to be slow but strong. With every movement Angélica made, I felt every inch of her vagina, which generated a very pleasurable sensation. Suddenly, she took the panties out of my mouth and leaned her forehead against mine.

I could feel Angelica's breathing, who was very close to me. Feeling the moment, I moved my neck a little, making my face approach Angelica's and kissed her. Angelica opened her mouth, allowing my tongue to enter her mouth, and we intertwined our tongues. Angelica's tongue glided smoothly over mine, and mine moved smoothly over hers.

Angélica continued to rock her hips, stimulating my cock with each movement. Angélica, at the end of the kiss, but my lips and pulled him towards her.

"Stand up."

I asked Angélica to have her back to me and lean her body a little. After answering my request, I approached Angélica from behind and stuck my penis in her pussy. Unlike Angelica, I began to move my hips with a more frantic speed.

"Aah...ahaaah."

With each movement, Angelica's moans increased, echoing through the bathroom. Luckily, there was no one to hear her and find us. I continued to slam my hips against Angelica's round ass, which trembled with each collision. As my cock slid through her pussy, the moisture in Angelica's pussy increased, oozing liquid down her legs.

I used one of my hands to open Angelica's ass, stretching her ass. Then I took aim and spat on her anus, making Angelica's body tremble. Afterwards, I took my dick out of her pussy and placed it at the entrance of her anus. Angélica didn't stop me, after all, anal is nothing new for her.

I moved my hips forward, making my cock penetrate at once. Angelica's body reacted by squirting, wetting the entire floor below her. I was surprised to see Angelica reach orgasm after a single penetration of her anus. I began to move my hips, causing luxurious moans to come out of Angelica's mouth.

Angelica's tight ass wrapped around my cock, generating a hot sensation, especially on the glans. I continued to rock my hips and Angelica to moan, until I felt a tingle in my scrotum. Like a shock running through my body, I climaxed, releasing my semen into Angelica's ass. Feeling my semen fill her ass, Angelica's body shook.

I took my penis out of her ass and turned around to get the toilet paper next to the toilet. I intended to clean the semen that came out of Angelica's ass and was running down her leg. However, Angelica stopped me and cleaned it herself. In the end, she cleaned herself up and put on her panties.

We both exit the bathroom in a discreet manner. Angelica went back to the living room and I went to the infirmary to pass the time. Obviously, I was fine. But I left the room with the excuse that I wasn't feeling well. If I didn't go to the nurse's office and the teacher asked later, things could get bad for me.

When I arrived at the infirmary, I told the employee that I needed to get some rest. She let me lie down on one of the beds and I was relaxing until practical class time.

.....

Anyone who can help and encourage the next chapters, pay a Ko-fi. Ko-fi.com/perve69

45