Chapter 37 – Memoirs 2.
1.1k 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(third person)

The three women were witnessing Luke's second life. Luke's mother was a prostitute who became pregnant after a night with a nobleman in the city. As in most cases, the noble man refused to adopt the child, leaving the boy to grow up without a father.

Luke was raised in a brothel until he was seven years old. After that time, he attempted to pick up a sword for the first time. He remembered the fencing books from his previous life. Luke was never able to perform a sword technique in his first life. In this world, however, Luke was able to perfect the moves with just one attempt.

For the first time, he realized what it was like to be gifted. Knowing he had a natural talent for swordsmanship, Luke worked tirelessly to improve his skills. Luke's sword skills improved with each passing day. Luke decided to join the town's adventurers' guild when he turned fifteen.

He was an adventurer for three years and achieved the feat of reaching s-rank, the guild's highest rank. Rumors about Luke began to circulate across the continent, and many people wanted to know who the famous adventurer who had achieved S-Rank at such a young age was.

Many strong, fighting fanatical people came after Luke to challenge him. There were numerous fights against spear users, archers, mages, and even people who fought with their fists. In the face of this battle, Luke accumulated victory after victory and experience with each fight. Luke's fame has spread across the continent, piqueing the interest of more people.

Luke decided to isolate himself on a small island because he was afraid of meeting someone who would endanger his life one day. During his journey across the ocean, Luke was attacked by a massive sea monster. Fortunately, Luke survived and was carried by the sea's waves to the island he desired.

Luke planned to stay on this island until he was completely satisfied with his own training. That was his intention. However, after being attacked by the sea monster, its goal shifted. Luke then set a goal for himself: to grow strong enough to defeat the sea monster Leviathan.

Years passed on the island with Luke, during which time he developed the techniques [Cutting the Sky] and [Heavenly Sword]. He was certain he could defeat the monster, but the reality was quite different. The two sword techniques had no effect on the monster. After all, both methods were designed to kill humans.

Neither of the two techniques hit the monster's vital points, and all blows were deflected by the sea monster's thick scales. When confronted with such a situation, Luke realized for the first time that he would die in this world. In this near-death situation, he managed to remain much calmer.

In the face of the monster, Luke was able to analyze the Leviathan's weak points. Luke attained enlightenment as a result of this observation. The moves Luke would have to make to kill the monster ran through Luke's mind, and his body moved naturally. Leviathan, the sea monster that terrorized the seas, was brutally killed.

Luke named his new sword technique [Leviathan] after the monster in the end. When Luke returned to the mainland, some of the sailors who had witnessed the battle told others about it. Luke's name was mentioned yet again across the continent.

After a while, Luke was invited by the continent's emperor. The emperor made a deal with Luke, promising him anything he desired if he completed the assigned mission. At the time, one of the kingdoms revolted against the empire, causing significant damage. The mission of Luke was to halt these advances.

This was the first time a man had overthrown a kingdom on his own. Luke not only halted the enemy kingdom's advance, but also completely destroyed the enemy forces invading the kingdom. When he returned, the emperor hosted a feast, and Luke was proposed to.

The emperor desired to have such a man by his side and was willing to sacrifice his own daughter to obtain him. On that occasion, Luke remembered Sophia, but the scars on his heart made him deny it. Faced with this situation, the nobles present began to criticize Luke.

Again, memories of his first life surfaced in his mind, triggering a breakdown. The night was supposed to be one of celebration, but it ended in a massacre. The massacre became widely known, and Luke was labeled a traitor. A bounty was placed on his head, but no one was able to defeat him. As a result, Luke became known as the strongest man in the world.

When Luke reached a certain age, he decided to confront his traumas. He still had some traumas involving women, which kept him from getting involved with the opposite sex in this life. He was, however, willing to confront these traumas. Luke soon lost his virginity, and pleasure overtook him.

Who could deny Luke pleasure when he was the strongest man on the planet? Many people said no to him. Given this, he decided to devise a method for making women never say no to him. It took him some time, but he eventually developed a theory based on the animal kingdom. To attract females, some animals emit pheromones.

Knowing this, Luke used his magical power to create a type of pheromone that attracted women. Luke developed a lustful aura in this way. After a while, he became obsessed with pleasing women. It gave him a great feeling and filled him with pride to see women's faces contort with pleasure.

After many years, Luke killed those who dared to challenge him and slept with whoever he pleased. He literally became a demon and made many enemies during his lifetime. He felt empty at times. His life had lost all meaning; he had wanted to become strong so that he would not be humiliated by anyone, and now that he had achieved that strength, he had no purpose.

Luke eventually decided to commit suicide. (The story returns to the first chapter.)

The scenery changes once more. Margaret, Elizabeth, and Sarafina are present when Luke returns to his original world. The three women watched Luke's actions until the banquet of the demi human kingdom. Many things began to make sense at that time. Luke's knowledge of how to treat Margaret's illness and how he had grown so strong.

Margaret and Elizabeth felt neither anger nor sadness in the face of this shocking revelation. The two were content. They noticed that Luke's initial actions in this life were motivated by vengeance. But, thanks to Marceline, Angelica, Elizabeth, and Margaret, the wounds in Luke's heart healed over time.

Elizabeth had mixed feelings of happiness and anger. She was happy that Luke had been given a new chance in this world and thanks to that new chance, he and Elizabeth had met. But at the same time, she was a little angry that Luke didn't trust her with the truth. However, the biggest anger was against Arthur and the Blady family.

The same goes for Margaret. She wasn't going to judge Luke for not telling her the truth, that he was reincarnated. In fact, she had a feeling of gratitude that Luke had changed her future and that he had helped her overcome the past a little, forgetting her ex-husband. Like Elizabeth, Arthur and the Blady family had become her enemies.

Despite seeing Luke's second life and the atrocities he committed, the three of them did not pass judgment on him. After all, everyone carries sin. In addition, Luke had witnessed atrocities in his previous life, which had left him traumatized. Obviously, there was a moment of doubt in their hearts, but all doubts were erased when they saw Luke's last memory.

The setting is the main hall, and Margaret, Elizabeth, and Sarafina were on the verge of death. Suddenly, Luke formed a magical circle and began to share his soul with the three women. When they saw Luke's sacrifice, all doubts vanished. After all, Luke was sacrificing his body and soul to save the lives of the three of them.

The memory came to an end after the soul sharing. Three women opened their eyes at that precise moment. Margaret and Sarafina, who were lying in their rooms, and Elizabeth, who was in the infirmary, both said the same name.

"Luke."

....

(From Luke's point of view.)

I'd just finished reading Elizabeth and Margaret's memoirs. I witnessed the events involving Elizabeth's parents and Margaret's ex-husband. I'm now confronted by a small girl with fox features. Sarafina was the name of the girl.

Sarafina's clan, if I understand correctly, has a tradition of grooming women to serve a specific alpha. Sarafina has been chosen to serve Mufasa, the future king of the demihumans, since her birth. She was subjected to heinous training, such as being forced to have the brand and posture of a future queen. Sarafina's training began when she was a child.

She had been doing the same training every day for years. In the end, she married Mufasa and assumed the role of queen and wife. Sarafina bore two heirs, one of whom was given the name heroine by the God of Light. Sarafina always wore a smile, but was she happy? Do not.

Sarafina's fate has been shaped since the day she was born. She had no choice and could never make her own decisions, so she smiled a fake smile for many years. My vision is suddenly obscured by pitch blackness, and I slowly open my eyes.

When I come to, I notice three women surrounding me. Elizabeth was sleeping with her head on the bed, Sarafina was sleeping in a chair, and a beautiful woman with red hair was sleeping on my right side.

"Luke, you've finally awoken. Should I call you Joseph?" Margaret said.

I spit dryly in my mouth.

...

When I finishes that arc, I intends to start the arc of Luke's revenge against the family. That's why I wanted to write about Luke's past and share his pain with three women.

Who can, give that help in Ko-fi.  Ko-fi.com/perve69

38