Chapter 43 – Katarine.
1.1k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's go see my dad, Marceline."

I made the decision to visit my father as soon as I could after learning from Mary what his plans were. I got ready to go to the Bladys' estate on the Saturday morning after waking up. I climbed into the carriage with Marceline, and we departed.

I used the same magic Margaret did to keep the sounds inside the carriage from escaping along the route. To acquire this magic, which is incredibly helpful in circumstances like this, I took a brief class from Margaret. Marceline was kneeling in front of me and glancing at my penis with her mouth open.

Saliva was all on my penis, lubricated enough to reach Marceline's vagina. After fellatio, Marceline undid her underwear and sat on top of me, who was seated on the carriage seat. My penis expanded her pussy lips and penetrated as Marceline lowered her hips, placing it at the opening to the vagina.

"Aaahh... That's good," I said.

Marceline started to rock her hips while I had my cock in her pussy. Marceline stroked her pussy against me while moving. Marceline embraced my neck and kissed my lips as we faced each other. I reached Marceline's back with my hand and pulled on her hair.

Marceline's face contorted a little, a mixture of pain, for the hair, and pleasure, for my cock hitting her sweet spot. Then I started kissing down Marceline's neck as she rocked her hips nonstop, making my cock hit her sweet spot. marceline suddenly stopped moving her hips and sank my penis inside her.

Then her legs shook, and a hot sigh escaped her lips. Marceline had just reached an orgasm. Afterwards, I asked her to get up and stand with her back to me. I opened it a little, and Marceline fit in the middle, resting her hands on my legs. Then I placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy and Marceline moved her ass backwards, making my cock enter.

In this position, Marceline began to move her ass, up and down. Marceline's round, thick ass, moving gracefully on my cock, made my lust increase even more. The soft, warm, moist flesh of Marceline's cunt around my head sent a rush of pleasure through my body.

I grabbed the side of Marceline's hips, and pushed her forward a little, bending her body a little. This way I was free to move after her. So I started pumping my penis into Marceline's pussy, shaking my hips. Thanks to the spell, the sounds of my groin bumping against Marceline's ass would be heard outside.

With each move, liquid dripped from Marceline's pussy, wetting the floor of the carriage. Marceline, again reached another orgasm, moaning in a soft voice. I was also getting close to climax, moving my hips nonstop. Marceline's cunt squeezed my glans even more, finally reaching the peak of pleasure.

My cock propelled semen like a jet, which struck Marceline's bottom pussy and caused her to loudly moan. When my penis escaped Marceline's pussy, she bent down and took it in her mouth, licking the remaining semen from it. As soon as I saw such a sight, my libido began to flare up once more, and Marceline and I immediately had long-lasting sex.

We reached the Blady home after a protracted drive. To my astonishment, every employee bowed and treated me with respect as soon as they spotted me. Evidently, word of my performance at the imperial academy made it to the house, or perhaps my father is to blame. When he found out I was at the mansion, my brother Nick surprised me.

Nick has dark brown hair instead of dark purple, unlike Lily and I. He resembles his mother Katarine, the present Duchess, quite a little. I never really got close to her, but I am aware of her intelligence. He married my father as usual out of political necessity; I'm not sure if she ever developed feelings for him during all these years.

"Hello, Luke. It's been a while."

Nick spoke in a low, respectful tone. Observing him behave in such a way made me feel slightly repulsed. Nick, who was always seen as the primary successor to the family, usually regarded me with disdain and occasionally even vented his rage on me. Always pressing me to fight, the guy claimed it was a practice match before beating me up.

"Is our dad in the office?"

"He's not here right now. He should be back by dinnertime, which is to say, in a little while."

"Sigh... I'll go to my room. Come on, Marceline."

I walked past Nick and Marceline followed behind.

"Don't get cocky just because you got a little stronger."

"Why should I listen to someone weaker than me?"

"Weaker?"

"You're funny. Keep living in that illusion."

I turned away from Nick and started making my way through the house to my room, which was on the opposite side of the mansion. I sensed a presence inside my room as soon as I arrived in front of it. I find a woman with dark brown hair on the bed with a plate of cake and a book when I open the door. She is only wearing her panties.

"Katarine?"

"Um? Luke?.... Aaaaaaaah pervert, look at her."

As I said, Katarine was only wearing panties. Her upper body was exposed. I turned my back and waited for her to get dressed.

"What were you doing here?" Katarine asked with a dignified appearance, different from the one she was seconds ago.

"Well... This is my room. Wouldn't that be my question? You were almost naked on top of my bed, what the hell are you doing here?"

Katarine was silent and posed like a duchess, with her back straight. She gave me a brief moment of attention before abruptly hunching over and sighing deeply. Katarine made a sloppy expression while bending her body completely and leaving it limp.

"This place is too good to be alone." she said in a carefree voice.

"What?"

I couldn't help but be astonished when I saw this expression on her face. I never spoke to Katarine in my first existence. Even two conversations is a lot. She always had the exact posture and aspect of a duchess, and to me she represented the ideal noblewoman. She never actually treated me badly, now that I think about it.

"Well, can I trust you?" she asked me.

"Trust someone you hate? That's a new one."

"When did I say I hate you?"

"No? Well, I was born from my father's affair. Despite polygamy, my father did not announce my late mother as his wife. So his affair with my mother could be considered treason. Doesn't that bother you?"

"You have a point. Even though my marriage was a political move, which favored my family, I felt betrayed by your father. I wouldn't have minded if he had announced your mother as a second wife, or even a lover. However, he decided to keep the relationship hidden from me, meeting with his mother behind my back. This attitude made it seem like a betrayal."

"And I was born of that betrayal. Doesn't that bother you?"

"Well... I won't deny it. At first yes. But, over time I realized that you are not to blame. You didn't choose to be born, I can't blame you for something you have no control over. So, I have no reason to hate- it."

From her eyes, she's not lying.

"I'm sorry if I misunderstood you, but you've never done anything to change that view either. I mean, we've never talked like that before."

"Don't get me wrong. I don't even talk to my kids like that. How can I say, I tried to raise them in childhood, but over time they became just like their father. After I saw that, I decided to let them do what they want, not causing me trouble."

"Kind of insensitive as a mother."

"Sigh... And I wanted to be a mother there? Honestly, I never wanted to. But, when I became a duchess, I had to fulfill this role of generating descendants in order to live as I wanted."

"Katarine, you don't seem to like my father, so why did you marry him? I know it was a political marriage, but you could have denied it."

"Isn't it obvious? I wanted to live the way I wanted to: without responsibilities and doing nothing. Well... I almost achieved that. I don't do tasks that a normal duchess would do, I just maintain a posture in front of the nobles to keep up appearances. . Inside the mansion, I live without any responsibility."

I had no idea that this woman would be just the opposite. She consented to marry my father in order to live a carefree life without having to accomplish anything. She accomplished the primary goal of this marriage, which was to produce offspring. Along with fooling everyone, including myself, she maintained the pose of a noble lady of high aristocratic society.

I believe this woman didn't deserve to pass away. If my father is unsuccessful in his attempt to usurp Margaret's crown, the Blady family and the nobles who supported her will be wiped out. Because of what my father did to me, the only person I aim to kill is him. My two brothers will endure significant hardship. But did this woman hurt me somehow? No.

I might be able to assist her if I can prove that she is not lying and merely desires a calm existence. Everything will, of course, depend on what my father does going forward.

"Well... When I'm not here, feel free to hide in my room. By the way, do you love my dad?"

I need to confirm.

"Not even a little."

"I see. Unfortunately, we're going to have to see him now, he's arrived."

I felt a powerful magical energy entering the mansion. It could only be one person, my father. Marceline stayed in my room while Katarine and I went to the dining room. When we arrived, my father and two brothers were already seated at the table. Katarine sat down at the table.

"Luke, sit down."

When my father said that, unpleasant memories came to mind.

25