Paradise
199 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Teleport anywhere within my immediate surroundings, I closed in on the targets with slow steps. Of course the dimly lit and dilapidated mansion is darkening as I go closer and closer.

My targets are sure to see nothing but a ever changing sihoulette no matter how close I get. A sihoulette of a woman, a guy, a child or nother however the truth is I'm all of that an none of the above as I can take the shape of whatever I wish. 

When I'm close enough for arms reach I break bones of my body and get closer with sharp and awkward movements.

One of my targets are close to the edges of their circle so I grab her and grin, grinning evilly and bemused I snatched her as I slid backward while laughing and contorting my body all over the place. We disappeared into the dark, leaving the other with but a few candles dimly lighting their small circle.

I waited and watched the other survivors for a while they spoke for a while and stopped shaking so much and decided they would try to leave or fight.

I peeked from the darkness and they quickly attacked me while the kids ran for the exit. I retreated while allowing the door to open so the kids could escape.

Snarling I hissed and reached for the survivor kicking at me but they were sharply pulled back. Turning as fast as they could to run out of the door they escaped.

-

It was dark for a while but light quickly chased it away.

My surroundings seemed to have become day time and I'm in a small street with house on both sides, looking behind me tells me I seemed to have just left an intersection.

Question my thoughts as to where I am gets me nowhere so I look for something useful.

"Hey!"

I turned to where the voice came, a house on the left.

A girl ran up to greet me, her cheerful and bright atmosphere completely catching me in her pace. 

Grabbing me arm she quickly pulled me into her house and locked the door.

She turned to me gave a examining look then smiled again.

"Are you new around here? You seemed lost."

"That doesn't even begin to describe it." I said in response before giving it anythought.

I decided to give her the examining look she gave me a while ago.

Pink hair and clothes that constantly changed to bright colors. Her red eyes and the little black make up she wore perfectly enhanced her appearance.

"Your cosplay is extremely well done, I thought I was going to be the first one again! You beat me to it though.." she hung her head in defeat, very short lived if no one minds me saying. "Take a picture with me! Also let's play games my parents will send you home later!" I took my hand again and pulled me to her room. 

Her room is lit with lights constantly changing like her own yet the intensity is softer and feels calming.

She quickly took out a phone.

"Smile~!" 

I smiled. She took a picture and showed to me and it really looks good.

"Send the picture to me." 

I made a phone appear in my hand and passed it to her.

She seemed stunned briefly then smiled again.

She really loves to smile doesn't she. 

Seeing her smile really made me forget how lost I was moments ago. Well I'm still lost.. but I'm in a good place right now.

"You're the real thing!! You're really the star of the movie!" She excitedly jumped up and down. She shot over to her desk near by where a PC and whatever else was set up.

I could see her face and a string of commentary she started replying to.

"Guys really that phone just appeared in his hand you all saw it! .. hey! Come here!" She said as she spun in her chair half way granting the viewers a side view of her and a frontal view of me.

Her eyes still cheerful albeit holding a bit of impatience.

I stood in front of her while we both looked at the string of comments hold people in belief and doubt regardless of which both wanted to see another trick while only a few said continue the stream.

The increase in ideas seemed constant as many people seemed to have a lot they want to see. 

Clapping her hands she got the attention of the stream to say: "We did a poll recently how about we ask to have three of those yokai we mentioned earlier become real."

After that the chat exploded in agreement and chose a few books and soon it settled on..

6