Kurumi CH 1
89 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kurumi stands in the light the moon gives while in thought as the night breeze lightly brushed her black bangs and causes her dress to sway.

'although I could have done it before.. spam spatial quakes and use any of my other abilities infinitely I haven't done so until now.. I just thought of it.'

She let's out a brief giggle at the revelation.

'still there's not too much to do with said knowledge just yet.'

A bright circle appeared beneath her feet and drastically increased in size easily recognized as a sigil.

"Eh, well hello.." Kurumi greeted the magic circle.

"Well maybe with this I can test the ideas I had in mind." 

Smiling, Kurumi disappeared from the world of date a live.

-

Appearing in the world of tensura. (that time I reincarnated as a slime)

Kurumi looked around briefly then took in a breath and smiled.

"I'll start here then."

Starting off with spatial quakes she made one where she stood currently, a forest with nothing in particular to note near by.

She teleported higher and stood midair granting her a view of the destruction as she made a few more teleporting a distance from the ones she made before.

As she went she grinned and only felt ecstasy with each new one spawned. Without a even 20 seconds passing she casually made over 100 spacial quakes. 

With the other forest covered she could see a town near by.

Making a few clones she quickly dispatched them to scout.

After a short time they came back and briefed her.

"I'll start there then let's begin."

She disappeared and appeared again in the center of town.

She was given questioning looks from those nearby while those who took part in towns defense came to quickly assess how she appeared..

Faster this time she spawned thousands of spatial quakes in one spot before moving to the next spot.

Screams could be heard below while Kurumi drifted by above watching wide spread destruction.

Suddenly another magic circle appeared and she disappeared from the world of tensura.

0