Waking up Kiwi
1.1k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''David, why are you staring at the random guy getting head from another dude?'' Rebecca asked, looking at him confused as he seemed to intent on what he was watching.

''Well... I'll be honest, it's because he's not actually sucking anything, it's just the movements, and for some reason, it led me down a dark, dark path inside my head. Asking myself questions to answers I don't want to get access to.''

He shook his head before he continued to drive down the street, having ignored the cars honking at him from behind, and the one person who tried to pull a gun out got really smart about his life choices once he noticed a large turret suddenly coming from the trunk of Bast and pointing at him.

It's been about a week since the little war they had and it was business as usual, however, David had stopped at the store to get the doughnuts that kiwi liked, as well as real food that wasn't synthetic, such as real meats, spices, and vegetables. Today would be the day Kiwi woke up from her sleep, and thanks to having observed her for the entirety of the time she was asleep getting used to her new body, David has learned a way to quicken the process next time.

By releasing small bursts of chemicals in someone's brain, he could 'quicken' how fast their body adapts, the only problem about that was that depending on how 'deeply' he changed them, it might cause them to have newborn deer legs, wobbly, fall over and have little coordination, but that was what Rebecca and Lucy would be helping her out with over the next few days.

What better way to celebrate Kiwi's new body, than to immediately make her delicious food to overwhelm her new taste buds? 

He was a great friend.

Drumming his thumbs against the wheel as he drove he hummed along with the song that came on.

''I Really Want to Stay At Your House'' by Rosa Walton.

David controlled himself from blasting it out his radio for now, but he would just sing harder the next time it came on, Rebecca laying across the front seat to rest her head onto his lap and relax, the song bringing her tranquility.

Reaching down he rubbed her side while he continued to drive through Night City, the night lights passing them by as he did.

About an hour later he and Rebecca finally made it back, dropping off the groceries and putting them all away, David went to go take a shower while Lucy and Rebecca started the process of slowly waking Kiwi up.

Taking his time in the skin-melting hot shower he relaxed. Leaning back he cracked his back a bit as he stretched before he dried off, got some casual clothing on then headed up the stairs to Kiwi's room.

He found the three of them all sitting on the bed, Kiwi examining her hands as she spoke to the others.

''It's... Unfamiliar, but it feels right, it will take me time to get used to having a tongue and lips to talk again.'' Kiwi said while she stuck out her tongue, her eyes going crossed as she attempted to look down at it.

This caused David to snicker to himself as he shook his head.

''Let me know if you need anything, for now here's some chow.'' He set the box of doughnuts on the nightstand near the bed.

''Going to get started on cooking, ya'll take your time, I'll be about an hour with everything.''

David waved over his shoulder as he headed out, making his way down the stairs back to the kitchen he began to prep and pull out ingredients, he was going to make Chinese tonight, everything from scratch including the noodles. Putting all his skills to the test as he planned to knock the socks off of even himself tonight.

Putting on his 'Sex the Chief' apron on, he rolled up his imaginary sleeves and got to work.

Right on time did he finish everything an hour later, setting up the table as he watched the girls help Kiwi down the stairs, getting comfortable in his usual spot as he waited, watching them as they all sat down.

''Oh god... Are you planning to put us into a food coma?'' Rebecca commented as she saw the large spread of Chinese food, her stomach growling loudly, as did Kiwi's and Lucy's as well.

David would be growling if he hadn't snuck the occasional Chief Tax as he tested everything, and just to mention for clarity.

He no longer had socks on.

As everyone began to dig in, Rebecca actually moaned loudly, digging immediately into the lo-mein noodles.

Kiwi was slow, enjoying every bite slowly as she figured out how to use her mouth properly, needing to learn how to swallow properly as well again.

He wouldn't let anyone know that he has a small number of nanites in the food to make sure to break down any larger chunks she didn't get, he didn't need her choking. Just to relax, take everything in, and enjoy her new body.

Lucy refused to look away from all the food, it would be strange to watch the three of them eat like gluttons, at least not David.

David was built, so it was clear he ate a lot, but Lucy and Rebecca could put it all away, and he appreciated that about them.

''God, I'm never going to buy normal Chinese food again.'' Lucy groaned out.

''Wrong, I plan to start supplying select people with real food to really kick their business up, your Chinese lady that likes my butt? She'll be moving into the Orphanage Megabuilding to help cook for all of them, as well as a few other people from around the city that have great cooking reviews. I'm actually going to move Albert here as well.''

Rebecca threw her hands into the air immediately. ''ICALLFIRSTDIBSONHISNEWBURGERS!''

Lucy and Kiwi laughed while David just nodded along, he expected as much after all.

''For now, Kiwi. How does everything feel, any problems?'' David asked, continuing to eat his food.

''I feel great, moving and the small things are tedious, I never knew I would feel like this by simply switching bodies.''

''Well, for future reference, I've made the process a lot better, and easier... Now that I have the medical database from Trauma Center as well, I plan to settle in here in a week or so and really study everything, maybe find a way to just directly inject knowledge into my skull so I don't have to read so much.'' David chuckled, dinner continuing afterward.

There was small talk and laughs shared, but eventually, everyone finished and he had to carry each and every single one of the three to their respective beds, which really only meant he went out of his way to get Kiwi comfortable.

He even tucked her in with a shit-eating grin on his face while he did it. ''You need anything, you scream or shout, and if in the case you can't? I'll still come running, enjoy your first night in your new body.''

She had tried to glare at him, but she was so stuffed, and the bed was so soft, warm, and comforting that she was already fighting for her life to stay awake.

''Thank you... David, I will never be able to repay you for what you've done for me, this and other things... Thank you for not betraying my trust, I'm glad that the first time in a long time. That I decided to trust someone, and it paid off for me. Thank you.''

''You're welcome, that's just the kind of city slicker that I am, get some rest Kiwi.'' He pat her arm before he left her room, making his way to his own room to be greeted by two very beautiful women, who were butt-ass naked and already passed out.

David chuckled, glad his food had such an effect as he stripped as well, moving to join them beneath the blankets he made sure to gather them into his sides and chest. His eyes closed as he slept for the night.


Someone asked so I'll just say it here. There is 30-ish chapters ahead on patreon, more coming. I'm just busy and by the time I finish writing, I forget to actually update my public shit.

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

 

 

49