Afterlife-1
456 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting in the Afterlife, David was tapping his fingers to the beat of the music against the back of the couch, Lucy sitting to his right leaned into him as she softly nodded her head to the music as well. Rebecca laid across the couch into his lap, cuddling into him while she watched all the things going on in the bar.

Kiwi was sat between David's legs, resting her head against his knee while she simply relaxed into the feeling.

Samus was on Lucy's right, close enough that David could rub along her upperspine and neck.

David had, done something. He had been focusing so much on work and other projects he had started to get a headache. He could use the nanites to stimulate his brain in such a way it would lessen the effects, but Rebecca had said something that had surprised them all.

Make a drug, a drug that could help lift the inhibitions of the mind, but without the usual negative effects. It didn't even take him but an hour to make the first stim for it, a quick injection and it would last in him as long as he wanted it to. Now that his nanites had made it aswell they could replicate it as well, and with the over abundance of materials he had access to, they could do so indefinitely.

It relaxed the body and let the mind relax, there were alterations he could make to make someone hungry, or thirsty during it, but a normal non-altered dose was a simply head high and body high.

All four of them were under it, sitting in Rogue's personal booth as she handled business.

They didn't go directly out into public with it, David did a trial run while stimulating a combat scenario, strangely enough he was a better shot.

His whole body could trust his muscle memory and mind to make the smoothest movement to take the quickest shot.

It was also then that David learned that being high in the manner he was, and having sex with a very horny Rebecca from the show?

It felt... natural in a way? As if everything didn't require thought, and he moved as he wanted to. 

Apparently, influenced David was very relaxed with everything.

Once he confirmed the effects and made sure it was safe, the four of them took it and took a week off, to relax.

Rogue had called him, inviting his crew to come and relax at the Afterlife, to see how his actions has started to change the city, even there.

When he told her he was actually high as shit on a new experimental drug he had just made, she laughed and laughed, before confirming she wanted them here.

Now that they were there, David understood what she meant, everyone was happier, because they felt safer.

Not only did the one's who were more focused on smuggling such as food and stuff, things you couldn't get 'legally' here in Night City, with the Shiv's out of the way and Nomad's reinforcing routes and keeping them safe it had started to even out the work. The 'Afterlife' felt a lot more now.

With him having armed the Valentinos with both chrome and irons, he had made sure they would be safe, letting them handle the Sixth street, while sending the occasional 'hitman' team to clean up a place the Valentinos wouldn't find.

You could 'Almost' walk the streets safely, almost.

''David?'' Rogue spoke up, making him look from Claire behind the counter as she laughed with someone to look towards her.

''Meowdy?'' David asked, getting a giggle from Lucy.

''How would you like to work in the Afterlife? Nothing really official, I would just like to add you to my... personal connections. At the rate you're going, I see you rising above Night City, and hav-''

David waved a hand. ''Rogue, we're already friends, and I take care of friends, even if I become the President of the New united States of America.''

Rogue raised a brow, relaxing into her usual spot on the couch. ''Aiming that big, huh?''

''It'd be funny, wouldn't it? Street Kid like me turned merc, turned president?''

''Well, maybe you should run for mayor here first, politics are a long game, slowly raising through the ranks would be better if you already had a political foundation,'' Rogue spoke, giving genuine advice, not even thinking David was lying about running for president. Everything he's said, even in joking has been real so far. So why now?

David chuckled, simply smirking as his thumb pressed forward along Samus' spine, massaging along her neck which caused her to sigh and relax into the pressure.

They had grown a lot closer over the months even if he had been busy. All of them had, and the only thing holding them back from officially joining the relationship was just lack of time to do so.

Though, amusing note. Apparently, Lucy had taken the exact measurements of his dick, made them smaller, and then gifted a dildo to Samus for her birthday. In which, come to find out later.

Samus had used it well, apparently, she was a masturbation freak, who knew? Guess it really is true what they say, people in uniform usually got a lot of frustrations to take out.

''I know that smirk... That's the smirk you use when something it playing exactly how you want it to... That new candidate for Mayor, Ben Helles... He's your candidate isn't he?''

''Aw Drats.'' David stated bluntly, getting Kiwi to snicker from her position against his leg.

''You sly dog...Why do I feel like I'm the youngin' learning all these things? You haven't acted your age the entire time I've known you.''

''Actually, I'm really a 40 year old in this body, and after I died in my last life I reincarnated in this one, and only got my memories back after having my nose cracked into my skull. I have a special system that allows me to cast magic straight from fantasy novels, and a sexy women voice in my head that updates me on all of my businesses.'' David stated easily, getting them all to laugh, Rogue shaking her head while she did and turning her head back to the bar as her eyes glowed as she continued doing business.

Bast's voice spoke into his head. <So, you admit that I'm sexy?> B

<It was a joke Bast. But sure, the sexiest ride in all the land, the unicorn of all the horses.>

<You're going to make my engine heat up David~> B


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

23