Patreon and life update
5k 20 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pat-reon yelled at me and said I should most likely do this, so I'm going to release a chapter stating what I can offer for people who decide to pay for Pat-reon.

I have, a lot of pat-reon exlusive content that includes poles, life updates, and whole stories, here are some of the exlcusive stories that I have going on right now.

Slaying Bitches, Laying Witches

Slaying and Laying Through Naruto

Smashin' is the Ninja Way

Highschool DXD Hikaru Toujou

Night City Recharge

Zeke 'Jedediah' Dunbar: A new Look

Multiverse Bender

Life's a Game

Short King Chronicles

RPG Sniper

Skyrim SI: Beau Supremacy

Swordsman Remastered: The Tale of Ichigo Kurosaki

The Boys: A Real Supe

Another one currently in the works that I have been thinking about.

You will also get access to up to 30+ chapters for Nanites SON!, along with a sprinkled amount of chapters for other of my public works.

You will also get access to Rewrites as they come out, currently the ones being rewritten are Harry Potter, The Martial Master, Transmigrated as Issei Hyoudou, and Transmigrated as Sasuke Uchiha

I work a normal job as well as Patreon, they give me money so I feel obligated to write for them when I can, but by the time I do everything for my job, the writing, posting it to patreon and anything else I still need to get done around a house that's falling apart, I'm usually to tired to do anything else, and or simply forget to post more stuff on my public accounts.

Yeah it's a problem that I need to get better at, but as of now, in the point of my life that I'm in I won't be able to just yet. Because with all of that going on, I'm still working out, excercising, on a diet trying to lose weight and to become a healthier person.

From now on, I will be releasing up to 2-4 chapters for Nanites SON every week, and I will try my best to start getting more chapters out for those who can't pay to see them as they come out but I promise nothing for right now.

A life update

I'm currently in the process of moving, near the end of August I will be moving across the country to live with my Bestfriend/Brother, something me and him have been planning to do even before I married my wife all those years ago, she's coming with me of course.

But currently, me and my wife live with my Mother because she has been trying to fix up a house to turn it over for profit, and there is a lot of things that I let build up because I have simply been to unhealthy to do because of my back being royally fucked. I have just started to get better health wise, but that doesn't mean I have more free time, in fact it means I have less.

Only way I would be really able to write full time is if 5k mysteriously appeared over night, which doesn't just happen so for now you guys will just have to work with me.

I MIGHT be able to get my Bestfriends/Brother's wife to help me with some of this, she's also a good friend of mine, even a sister. I was actually the one who match maked them years ago.

I could give her access to all my works, and my accounts and have her upload things on more of a schedule but even that is something that will need to wait for a bit.

So, in short I am still around, I am not mysteriously vanishing, I am just in a point of my life that leaves me very little time to do anything, I usually take Monday's off for myself and that's just me passed out for a majority of the day, or going to doctor appointments or anything ele that needs me to go out into the world to do.

Sunday's I have off but those are spent with the wife and doing what she wants, sometimes I get some time to write in the morning when she's not up or at the dog park, but that's not every time.

With that out of the way, despite this being my off day, work has had me up since 3 AM trying to help the two new guys get settled and I am tired, so I'm going to take off my boots and most likely pass out on the couch in my jeans, I'll get some chapters out for both patreon and the public when I wake up.

40