THE BATTLE OF THE OMNIPOTENT BEINGS!!!
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Black volcanic ash looms over the scarlet stained skies across the vast reflective waters of an endless sea.

An old hippy grey haired man wearing ancient Greek drapes across his chest stands on top of a mighty rock. His tattered messy hippy hair blows in the wind. Waves crash as the volcano from behind continues its eruption.

Hippy man with his hands spread out in the air:“Hoho! Haha! Hihi! Hehe! Huhu! Yes… yes!! Fear my power you mere mortals! HEHE! And they thought I was crazy!! HA! CRAZY EH! I have power! Power!”

He raises both his arms up in a “Y” shape with evilly bent and crooked fingers. Molten lava explodes and shoots from out of the volcano, burning and consuming vegetation, trees, houses... Anything and everything in its path.

Dark clouds begin drifting over the skies along with the black volcanic ashes, consuming the scarlet sunset sky.

He smiles in sinister admiration of his destructive power:“Hehe… Yes, yes… NONE SHALL OPPOSE ME-”

He spots a draped hippy lady clothed similarly like him standing on another mighty rock across him. The Hippy lady smirks at him with an arm to her hips and her head swaying side to side in disapproval.

Hippy lady:“Hehehe… How foolish, hippy man. To think you can wield such power!?!”

She clenches her fist and pumps it up in fierce tenacity.

Thunderous pure white lightning crackles and booms between them. Heavy rain pours down aggressively as chaotic winds pick up.

Hippy lady redecorates strands of her wet hair as rain runs down her tired sleepless face. She looks at the hippy man in front of her.

Flashes of lightning strike overhead of the still erupting volcano.

Hippy man:“Im- impossible… To think there would be another who wields such power. Nevertheless. There can only be one.”

Hippy lady squints at him.

Hippy lady:“So, that is how it is?”

Hippy man squints back impatiently.

Hippy man:“That is how it should BE!!”

Hippy man aggressively slams both his arms down in the air as if he was cruelly banging on a piano! His fingers menacingly arched and curved.

The ground beneath them trembles and quakes, tectonic vibrations reverberating the soles of the feet.

Hippy lady staggers. She quickly stomps on the ground with a wide unlady-like stance regaining her balance.

Hippy lady vigilantly looks at the unaffected Hippy man.

Hippy man makes a decisive stance, awaiting his opponent’s next move.

Hippy lady violently bangs on her braless drape clothed chest as she screams like a female Tarzan, her breasts wobbling wildly side to side.

Hippy man looks with his mouth wide open aghast.

Suddenly, oceanic wall of waves slam into Hippy man. He gets pushed down on his mighty rock, choking, as the wave attack slowly subsides.

He coughs up water. He gets up and wipes his mouth with his clenched fist, and then starts flailing his arms and legs around as if he was a mad conductor.

Hippy man:“AAAH HAHA! Oioioioi!”

Hippy lady continues beating her chest frantically and lets out a wailing high pitched warcry:“MEEEYAHHH EYYYYY OOOO”

Her drape loosens from her beating, and starts to show her bare chest.

Hippy man waving his arms like a deranged itchy manic monkey:“HOHO! HAHA! HIHI! HEHE! HO-”

A low reverberating rumbling is heard from the distance.

Hippy man looks behind Hippy lady.

His eyes widen.

Hippy lady stops beating her chest and carefully adjusts her drape in a lady-like fashion. She then turns behind and looks too.

A MASSIVE TSUNAMI IS TEARING THROUGH THE OCEANIC WATERS, RAMPAGING AND RIPPING THROUGH STRAIGHT TO THEM.

Hippy man:“You fool of a Hippy lady!!! What have you summoned!?! You’ve doomed us BOTH!!”

Hippy lady frozen in shock as she looks at the towering tsunami and drops weak legged to the ground on her rock.

Hippy lady trembling:“I- I’m… I’m sorry!!”

Hippy lady turns to Hippy man with a clenched regretful face. Tears water down her cheeks.

Hippy man looks at Hippy lady, and sees her trembling, still, legs folded sideways in a dismal hopeless state.

The last stream of sunlight fades into the horizon. Night sets in, and the fiery blaze of the cooling lava lights red orange on their faces.

Hippy man looks at the approaching tsunami: “Sweet mother of-”

THE END

 

0