Ch. 1: Laying the Foundation
672 7 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I would like to apply for the Clan Restoration Act.", I told the Hokage and the assembled Clan Heads and Elders.

His brow furrowed, "Are you sure? There are a lot of requirements for that. You would need to sire at least ten children."

My head bowed, I doubted the senile old man could see the beginnings of a smile on my face, but I couldn't take any chances with the rest of the people assembled, "That man, killed my Clan. I won't give him the satisfaction of the Uchiha Clan dying out in this generation or the next. I'm aware of the responsibilities, my only request is that all of my children be legitimate."

"The Compound.", Shikaku Nara drawled, "Is it suitable for more inhabitants?"

I nodded, "I've fixed everything up, and cleaned each house. This isn't a decision I made on a whim today. I've been thinking about this for awhile now. A Priestess comes by twice a year to cleanse and bless the Compound, so there's no fear of angry souls lingering. Each women would get her own house to help prevent tension between the mothers, I would visit equally and help raise all my children."

"Do you have any suitable candidates?", Danzo asked.

Everyone else leaned in, and I had to hide my grin knowing that he was planning on giving me someone from ROOT to get a steady supply of more Sharingans. I already knew I wanted Sakura, Ino, Karin, Hinata, Hanabi, Ayame, Tenten, and Temari to name a few, but it's not like I was going to tell them that.

I shook my head, "I would like to open applications, of course I would chose one of the Council's recommendation, however that man killed so many of my Clansmen and I would need a few wives to even reach the ten children minimum. It's not like I don't have the funds to support any wives and children. I have enough that I would have a hundred children and they could have a hundred children, and it would barely make a dent in my inheritance."

Sakura and Ino would apply in a heartbeat. Hiashi would probably put Hinata in to protect her from being branded with the Caged Bird Seal. Hanabi was currently too young, but she would apply once she became a ninja, if only to show she was better than Hinata by having stronger children. Temari, I could probably wrangle as a sign of Peace from Suna after the Invasion. Tenten would probably be tempted if she learned of the benefits associated with being in my Clan, I think she would like the armory. Karin I could also probably get as a sign of Peace to show that Grass held no ill-will towards Konoha. The hardest to get for my Harem would be Ayame, but I had a plan that I could enact during the years of the Timeskip. It would be nice if I could get Hana too, but I wasn't holding my breath on that. Anko was hot, but only time would tell. So many girls to chose from, but there's no way I could get them all without more effort.

Of course, I was looking forward to see who Danzo picked for me. I had a plan to remove her ROOT seal and get her to kill Danzo for me. I would teach her emotions, and break her in ways that Danzo would have never considered. If she was pregnant and learned what Danzo was planning for her baby, would she kill him without my manipulations?

The only downside was that I would probably have at least four of them pregnant at the same time. The upside was, I wouldn't have to deal with the babies waking me up because I had already laid my reasoning for not living in the same house as my wives. In my past life I had never gone bareback, my wife had made me wear a condom and she constantly took Birth Control because she didn't want kids. She didn't want to ruin her figure. It shouldn't be much of a problem with my wives though, most of them were Kunoichi, they would burn off the baby fat in no time. And exercises would help keep them tight. I wanted a big family then, I had grown up in one of the few remaining orphanages with my only company being Naruto and Co. on TV, I would never be alone again now and I was glad. My children wouldn't be alone either.

"Now restrictions.", Inoichi Yamanaka tried to begin. No doubt to try to make it so Ino wouldn't become one of many women.

"Agreed.", Hiashi Hyuga nodded, "The only restrictions should be the female should have completed at least one mensuration cycle, and they must be of age or be able to legally enter a marriage. In this case, our Shinobi are legally adults the moment they receive their Hitai-ate. Because Sasuke is trying to rebuild his Clan, we shouldn't allow such things as Clan lines prevent him from rebuilding his Clan. He needs superior genes in his children, and just having him with civilians doesn't bode well for the genes of the future Uchiha."

"Agreed.", Shibi Aburame piped up.

I watched as several people jumped, having forgotten his presence.

"Sasuke also wants all his children to be legitimate, I say we grant this.", Danzo added, "If any women is found to be pregnant with a child from Sasuke, she will be considered his wife up until the point that an actual marriage ceremony can occur."

"And if neither party wishes to be married?", Tsume Inuzuka asked as she barred her teeth.

"Then, they shouldn't have slept together without taking precautions against an unwanted pregnancy.", Danzo shrugged.

Holy shit! This is working out better than I thought it would. Maybe I could get Hana and Anko if I played my cards right? I could even fuck them more if they wanted me to be more involved in their kids lives.

Of course, I wasn't blind to the fact that this was Danzo's attempt to get more of ROOT into my bed. This would only help me better kill him.

"It's not like they would be forced to live together, each women will be getting their own house upon marriage.", Shikaku shrugged, "They would only have to see each other as much as they wanted."

"Any other amendments?", Hiruzen asked dryly.

"Each marriage must be consummated.", Koharu Utatane, an Elder, added, "If these women are entering into a marriage, marital duties must be completed to ensure that the Uchiha Clan is revived."

"Are there going to be restrictions on Birth Control?", Inoichi asked. He closed his eyes in a way that it was easy to see he already knew what was going to happen with Ino, she would join my Clan and would be pregnant soon after.

"Let's say that Birth Control can be used at the discretion of the woman, however a child must be born within the first two years of marriage. This isn't a social club, the whole point is to revive a Clan. If no child is produced then two children must be produced within five years. If no child comes after that, then the closest unattached female blood relation will be made to produce the two children for the Uchiha Clan, if the woman has no close unattached female blood relations, a close female friend will suffice. And if she has neither and the women is found to be infertile, she will be regulated to a Concubine so that she may at least serve Sasuke Uchiha in some way.", Danzo said.

I knew this was his way of getting more of ROOT into my Clan, but I couldn't fault him. He was helping me out more than he would know.

 

 

I went to school the next day after getting it approved and decided to enact another part of my plan.

"Iruka-sensei?", I cleared my throat.

He looked up surprised to see me, "Sasuke?"

"Since Exams are next class, I was wondering if I could make an announcement about something I talked to the Council about yesterday. It's regarding my role in the Clan Restoration Act.", I informed him.

His eyes widened, "Are you sure you want to make an announcement?"

He was concerned about the fangirls who were already watching with rabid interest.

"I need to rebuild my Clan, and it would be nice if I at least knew some of the applicants. I'm afraid if I don't, I might marry a complete stranger who doesn't even know me.", I sighed.

He seemed to think it over, before giving his consent for me to make the announcement after class.

The majority of my class gave me their undivided attention when the time came.

"I need to rebuild my Clan.", I said simply before looking briefly at the rabid fangirls, "To do that I will need multiple wives. One will be eligible to apply the moment they receive their Hitai-ate or reach legal age to consent to marriage, whichever comes first. Applications can be picked up and returned in the Hokage's office. No sabotage is allowed. Each wife will receive their own house on my Clan compound, which for the purpose of not showing favoritism and promoting a toxic environment, I will not be living in. Other important details can be found on the application. That is all."

I turned and left. Smirking slightly when I heard silence. I was already half way down the hallway before I started to hear the fangirls ask if it was possible to get a Hitai-ate a day early.

I would rebuild the Uchiha Clan.

I would get the family I wanted.

Announcement
Hey everyone. My name is Ares. This is my first fic on this site, just let me know what you think. Want someone in the Harem? Comment them below and I'll try to incorporate them in.
23