Ch. 4: A Wedding with Hinata
860 11 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Based on how long Kakashi kept us waiting for him, I was surprised that I was able to get ready in time for the Wedding Ceremony. Hiashi planned everything and I wondered how he had managed to put everything together since he only had a few days to ready everything. He hadn't even known that I was going to approve Hinata until yesterday when he received my hawk.

I got dressed, making sure to carry extra changes of clothes in a storage scroll, and headed toward the shrine that the Hyuga had on their compound.

Hinata was already there.

She looked beautiful in her Shiro-muku.1wedding kimono

It was a white silk kimono embroidered with pearls, and I wondered how long someone had worked on it considering it didn't look like a rush job. Did Hiashi buy it from a store, or did he order a Branch Member to make it the moment I asked about having the Clan Restoration Act apply to me?

I doubted it could have been Hinata's mother's wedding kimono. It looked too new, and was obviously smaller than a normal adult kimono.

The kanji for "Honor" and "Duty" were embroidered in silver on her sleeves.

This was a sharp contrast to my wedding with Astoria. We had run off to the courthouse after crossing the stage to get our diplomas, and then took a road trip right off to Vegas to be married by an Elvis Impersonator.

(For all our faults, Astoria and I had married for love. There was no "Honor" or "Duty" pushing us to get married, we were just two stupid teens in love.)

Hiashi had a sour look on his face. Hanabi was scowling. And Neji looked like he would rather be anywhere else.

It went by in a blur as the priest did a purification of whatever evil spirits may have latched onto Hinata and myself. 

I read the words given to me by the priest. It differed from the normal vows of commitment, I wasn't expected to be faithful to Hinata with the Clan Restoration Act in place though she was meant to be faithful, instead it was a vow of mutual respect.

The San San Kudo2Japanese Sake Sharing Ceremony was traditional, but I think Hiashi might have taken some delight in watching how Hinata and I both struggled to drink the Sake, though it was hard to tell by looking at his impassive face.

Hinata and I changed our outfits and then heading to the main celebration at the main house where we were greeted by smiling Main House Members and disinterested Branch Members. 

Hanabi wouldn't stop glaring, at Hinata or me, she had wanted to prove the superior sister against Hinata to earn her position as Heiress. By marrying Hinata, I had taken that away from her.

In a few years she would probably try her best to one-up Hinata by marrying me.

I wondered what the Hyuga would do with no Heiress of the Main Family. Would the position have to be traced back to find the line of Main Branch Member most closely related to Hiashi? Or would the rules have to change to allow Neji to take over and pave the way for equality in the Hyuga Clan?

"Congratulations.", Neji told me. He avoided looking at Hinata.

I bowed slightly, "Thank you."

"If you don't mind me asking, what made you chose Hinata?" 

I could see Hinata also looking curious about my response. Though Hanabi was a bit away from us, I could tell she was eavesdropping by the way her body angled slightly. Based on the chakra I could feel in the air, other Hyuga were also watching everything and paying close attention to my words.

I gave him a conspiratorial smile, "Would you believe me if I told you it was Fate?"

His eyes widened slightly before his face smoothed out, "Really?"

The disbelief in his voice was palpable.

"The stars aligned."

"I see.", he said slowly.

(He really didn't.)

 

 

"Why did you pick my sister?", Hanabi demanded towards the end of the night, "She's weak."

"She won't always be." I knew it. I had seen how strong she had the potential to become.

"You should have chosen a strong wife."

I looked her dead in the eye as Hinata bowed her head in shame, "I did."

Hanabi turned red with anger, "Your children will be weak."

"The Uchiha genes will ensure they won't be."

She didn't know what to say to that.

 

 

We walked home after everything was all done.

Hinata was quiet.

I pretended like I couldn't see the reality of our marriage setting in. 

Tears fell down her face silently.

(I was glad I didn't have to deal with them.)

"Who's place are we going to?", I asked nonchalantly as we got closer.

"Your house.", Hinata said. Her voice cracked, but I pretended I couldn't hear it.

She discretely did her best to wipe her eyes.

"There's a new position I found in a book. Do you want to try it?"

She looked miserable, "Yeah."

(It wasn't like she had much of a choice.)

 

As soon as we entered the house I swept her into my arms and took her to the Master Bedroom.

Her face was blotchy.

I took off my clothes, and found that she had yet to do the same.

I had to undress her.

I tried to finger her, she flinched slightly but did nothing to stop me.

She was dry.

Her face was blank.

I played with her clit, but it was a slow process.

I buried my face between her thighs. 

Tears fell on my head.

It took more effort to get her wet, but I didn't want to hurt her by going in with no lubrication. I needed to make her think I was someone she could rely on. I needed her trust. I needed her to know that everything I did was because she allowed.

(I didn't want to give her any more reason to grow to hate me. She would learn to accept her reality.)

She orgasmed once, and I could see the self-loathing in her eyes as she let out a moan.

I went to my closet and pulled out a wedge pillow that I had made for such an occasion.

"Lay down on this. I'm going to enter you from behind."

She obeyed.

"Good girl.", I murmured before forcing my way into her.

God, she felt even tighter from this position.

"You feel so good.", I praised when I was fully sheathed.

Nothing. No thanks. No sounds of embarrassment. No moans.

I wondered if she had passed out.

"More your hips a bit.", I told her.

She did.

It started to feel less like I was fucking a doll, and more like I was fucking someone willing.

A gasp left her mouth unwillingly.

Thank God for my stamina.

I was chasing my own orgasm as I entered her.

The squelching noises that filled the air were lewd.

Not seeing her face made it easier for me to forget for a while.

Her insides squeezed me tightly.

She moaned as she came.

It sent me over the edge.

I cummed inside her cunt, making sure I got the most out of  it.

"Thank you Hinata.", I told her, "You're a good wife."

She didn't say anything, though she breathed deeply.

"I think I can go for another round in a few minutes.", I informed her.

She stayed silent.

"Is that fine?"

She nodded, not once turning towards me.

"Do you want me to go slower or faster?", I asked.

She finally answered, "Faster."

She just wanted it to be done with sooner.

"It might hurt."

"That's alright."

I moved the wedge pillow and sat down in the middle of the bed

"You can set the pace.", I said softly, "You can face me or you can not, it's up to you."

I helped her impale herself on my cock.

(She chose to face away from me.)

"Just ride me."

She did.

(Not forgetting to move her hips.)

She was more vocal this time around, and I think it was to make sure I finished quicker.

It was a little embarrassing how fast I came the second time.

When everything was done and I collapsed on the bed I whispered, "I'm sorry that I'm not Naruto."

She didn't respond.

Her eyes were dry, and tear marks marred her beautiful face.

I wondered if she felt as dirty as she looked.

Cum leaked out of her cunt and her hair was a mess. 

Her face was pink from all the crying she had done.

Did she feel betrayed by her body's reaction to me?

Her heart was telling her it was wrong, while biology was making her accept it.

I turned around and could hear her gathering her clothes as my eyes closed.

I woke up the next morning alone.

She had walked home with cum leaking from between her legs.

(I wasn't sorry.)

So this took a bit of a turn. Kind of angst, but I'm trying to add layers. Team 7 will make their appearance soon as they complete missions. Tsubaki will be coming next chapter.

Spoiler

She'll be just using Sasuke for sex as she wants to complete her mission assigned by Danzo and get pregnant as soon as possible. BDSM will eventually come into play so Sasuke can win her over.

[collapse]

Sasuke is an unapologetic ass.

15