Where am i?
47 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Complete and utter darkness surrounding me, I don't feel my legs, wait, I don't feel anything at all, w-where am I?

my life was complete rubbish but it was rubbish where I was comfortable, I got up to work, I socialized a bit and then I just went straight home where I came to play different types of games with strangers. There was always the occasional change, going out with friends and going to family events so as not to worry them. It was never their fault, it was just the total loss of the person I was, always indulging in monotony.

I don't know what strange situation I'm in but it doesn't feel like a dream for the simple fact that the time I've possibly been here has been more than a day. The only conclusion I could have come to is that I went into a coma for some reason and my whole body doesn't know or respond to me.

I don't know how long I've been in this place, but little by little I've been exploring how little it allows me to be here. First, my memory has reached a point unfathomable, clearly remembering things from my childhood. I have also been recovering more from the feeling of living. That's one less worry, for a while I came to believe that I could be in a vegetative coma for the rest of my life. I hope that my relatives record my evolution, I always said that if I stayed in a coma without improvement, the best thing was to disconnect.

it just took me a while to realize that this possibly wasn't the same life I clung to so much because the first thing I saw after finally getting them back was a blinding light and then I was greeted by a clean room.

This is a hospital or something I don't recognize many of the devices here I wasn't a doctor but I've seen a number or two of doctors and hospitals I wish I didn't remember them in such detail but just thinking about them has brought back all the memories. that my apparent reincarnation explains something else, my perfect memory, the garbage of a body that I had before always made me doubt the reason for this new feature. Well, that gives me the first purpose for this life, to take better care of this body and better.

After that momentary delusion, I decided to focus my eyes on the people around me, coming to see my mother, a red-haired woman with green eyes and pale brown skin, they hand me over to her, seeing her sweet gaze towards me. She is beautiful, I hope I have inherited a minimum of her genes from her.

"nurse time of birth 2 am on February 20, 2511"

"Is something wrong? he has been quiet" says my mother pointing out my strange behavior since i was born, it seems that from now on I have to stick to my role, i don't want my parents to feel like they are raising a monster.

"The one we have here is a very calm boy, Mrs. I did not report any problems with the prenatal check-ups, so we are sure that nothing is happening, some babies do not usually cry at birth due to fatigue from childbirth, and since they do not present problems in the color nor his breathing we can assure you that everything is perfect".

Points out the doctor alleviating my mother's concern and giving me the perfect opportunity to calm my thoughts by acting asleep.

This goes beyond any fantasy or book I have read, I saw some anime but they were never my favorite genres, the constant and exploited idea of going to a better or worse world with broken abilities was not for me, entertainment has to be constantly a challenge for the protagonist so that the reader is filled with intrigue, but a protagonist where you are sure you can handle everything and go straight is usually boring, and right now I hope to be the second protagonist because a challenging life is only attractive as entertainment not like reality.

With these thoughts running through my head came the heavy idea that I will not be able to see my old acquaintances, forget them, my family, they always tried to connect more with their stupid son and I never genuinely tried, always with the excuse that they simply did not we had the same thoughts and that they would never understand me, all this reflection made me reach the conclusion that I will not make the same mistakes in this life, I will do everything I propose to lead a life of fulfillment and calm in this.

After that I heard a loud noise, I opened my eyes before the sudden event to see a disheveled and upset man, who stares at me and tears begin to flow from his eyes, giving me the idea that he is absolutely my father. The man, after following the sterilization protocol, decides to pick me up in his arms and I decided that there is no better time to cry than now.

time passed and we arrived at what is apparently our house, from what little I was allowed to see I knew immediately that it was not the same technological era, maybe two or three hundred years in the future, I do not know much about technology but I feel the obvious technological gap of my time and this

the world denotes a great technology that provides a decent lifestyle, I still don't know if we are a well-off family, but according to my previous logic I imagine that we are, I haven't been able to go through the whole house yet and there are places that are not allowed enter like a shed in the garden and dad's study, both places seem intriguing.

Returning to our house, but the little I saw of her is that she is comfortable and stable, my mother is a painter and my father is a salaried employee.

I have spent months practicing my psychomotor ability, but they have not been very effective months because it is evident that a newborn is very incapable in everything, at least they have been months full of attention, my mother, working from home, allows herself to take care of me and give me the necessary care, on the contrary, my father usually leaves early and comes home late, I totally understand you father, there is nothing worse than living as a salaryman, well I was older than you and I was never married or with children.

"Look, Jack, these are Mommy's paintings and sculptures, what do you think?" my mom was giving me the regular walk to sunbathe, while proudly showing her art collection, which even after months of observation continued to captivate me because with its obvious portraits of space and its vast immensity, coming to produce from feelings of emptiness to the very desire to explore it. As a child in my other life, I always wanted to be an astronaut, specifically an aerospace engineer, because it mixed the best of both worlds.

Returning to the subject of the paintings, my only role in these walks was to demonstrate my captivation for his art and thus caress my mother's pride.

___________________________________________

That's how 4 years of my life went by where the continuous babbling and occasional crawling became a limited vocabulary (self-imposed limitation) and a full-fledged walk that my muscles can't stand for more than two hours. my parents who in my first year of birth I was able to know their names by visits from neighbors, my mother was Alexandra and my father Andrew, apparently, they were not from this planet (ballast), because they emigrated from the earth for my father who his work affiliation is a car company called kabord, which can be said to govern this planet, I still do not understand the political dynamics of our society, but from what I understand we are in a time when humanity reached the colonial stage space, in which companies come to have a great influence of all companies.

My mother has noticed my intelligence and how aware I am of things and has wanted to slowly introduce me to the world of art, at first it was something tiny, but seeing the speed with which I digested her teachings, she got fully involved and began to teach me her techniques complex and the beauty of simplicity, my admiration for her grew even more after that, her way of seeing the universe was totally spectacular, unique and wonderful.

With that I can only affirm that my father's bastard is lucky, it is not that he is an ugly man, on the contrary, he is a man about 6 feet tall, with brown eyes and marked freckles on his face, which he inherited. It's just my intrigued how such a closed and shy man could conquer my mother with a dancing flower and I hope to inherit the same luck from him.

__________________________________________

Another 2 years passed, and if you think that my beginnings were boring and common, those years were definitely less than boring for me, my mother, surprised by the speed with which I digested any type of information, decided to put me in school years earlier, it was not no bother for me, because although painting and sculpture was a distraction for me, being confined to my house was uncomfortable for my adult self. With the private piano lessons and tutorials, I get the privilege of connecting to the network and learning everything I can about this intergalactic society, and this is not a boring time at all, revolutions, continuous discoveries, colonizations, and terraforming projects every year.

On the other hand, it seems that I have the same problem as my old life, and that is that socialization and communication are not my forte, a problem so serious that it could have caused an absurd motivation for continuous ridicule towards me, I am an adult man in the body of a boy, so I shouldn't care, but apparently my body influences my emotions a lot and I get carried away with my answers.

that was not a problem until I skipped 3 grades and got to be with older boys who were not very funny that a boy as young as I was, would make fun of it so easily, for example, yesterday:

"hey idiot, you think you're very bright making fun of me and my friends," says the bully Tommy, a boy apparently tall for his age and with a promising future in basketball, with his two friends behind Jared and mills, two idiots who do they can't do multiplication tables yet.

"Tommy Nah how do you think I would make fun of you and this pair of idiots, I would not take away your work, since you have done so well so far"

"I'll kick your stupid baby ass," said Tommy with Jared and Mills surrounding me, this was definitely not a fight that I was going to win, but if he let me hit without making them suffer this would happen again, I already dealt many times in my past life with situations like that.

with that in mind I took out my trusty math trophy and hit mills with it, the thinnest and shortest of all, taking them off guard for an answer they didn't expect, I threw myself on top of mills and then hit him twice more with the trophy, to end up throwing it at Tommy who was approaching from my left, after that I picked up Mills' suitcase and kept hitting him with it, what I didn't feel was that Jared came up behind me to push me against the floor, hitting after that a kick in my abdomen that left me breathless, after that Tommy approached me and kicked me towards my face, but he managed to cover me and in turn catch his leg to bite it and cause his unexpected fall which makes him hit backward against him the trophy. With that, Jared kicks me in the abdomen again, clouding my consciousness.

_________________________________________________

4