prologue
3.2k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Hybride Girl

Kiyokawa Hiroto is groaning with pleasure while he rides a horse.

He rode a horse, walking through the dusty town of Solm.

It is his first time coming to a different world and first time to ride a horse

Of course, riding together with a girl is of courseーー

Her hair was tied up using beads with two tufts, swaying at the side of her face.

A girl with a young face and big round eyes wrapped her arms around Hiroto’s torso.

Her bust, covered by a simple bare top made with hemp, was bulging as if it would burst out anytime.

Those abundant milk jugs are strongly pressing to Hiroto’s back.

Those abundant rockets which were full of elasticity and pressure glued to his back very firmly as if to display its volume and changes its shape as well.

The twin softies, they jiggled with movements matching with the horse’s steps.

It moved and shook while glued to Hiroto’s back.

Every time it moved up and down, BatsunBatsun, its elasticity bursts out.

The pleasant impulses ran up to Hiroto’s back together with euphoria.

Hiroto could not help but look up to the blue sky.

Those abundant sweet jugs continued to explode as if to test Hiroto.

The milk jugs changed its shape accordingly and pushed its youthful elasticity.

(I should be careful not to make a weird face......)

Hiroto thought while he fought against the pleasure while riding a horse.

It was about the four days since he came to Hybride

2