Chapter 7
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Snow, Liberna)

Snow awoke to the sound of rhythmic slapping. She pinched her eyebrows together, keeping her eyes closed and pushed herself onto her hands and knees. The blanket slipped off her hips and her hair tickled her shoulders and face as it fell forward. The sound continued as she slid out of bed, stood, and stretched. Goosebumps raised on her bare skin and she pulled her dark curls out of her face, tangling her fingers in her soft hair. Yawning, with wetness prickling at her tired eyes, she dragged her feet out of the room.

Snow opened the bedroom door to find Tari doing clapping push ups in the narrow hallway, kicking up dust every time his palms hit the carpet.

Exhaling through her nose, Snow crossed her arms over her chest, resting her hip against the door frame. She cleared her throat. Tari glanced up in the middle of one of one of his push ups and his hands didn’t land quite right, causing him to faceplant. He rolled onto his back and sat up, rubbing his nose, “Fuck Snow, put on some clothes.” Under his breath, as if she couldn’t hear him, he added, “and make a bit more sound.”

“You could stand to make a little less noise.” Snow narrowed her eyes at him as he stood and picked up the towel laying on the ground beside him, wiping the sweat off his bare chest, “I was trying to sleep.”

“I left the room,” he defended.

“Right outside the room is not much better.” Snow rested her head against the doorframe, “You have a whole apartment. Exercise farther away.”

“I don’t like being that far away from you while you’re sleeping,” Tari rubbed the back of his neck with the towel and looked off to the side, his ears turning red.

He’s ears are red… A romantic gesture? Snow pushed away from the door frame and stepped towards Tari. She cupped his jawline, slightly wincing at the feeling of stubble as she pressed her lips to his cheek, “Please shave.”

0