Chapter 14
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Piper, Earth)

Piper shut her laptop and slouched down in her chair, dejectedly taking a noisy last sip of her iced coffee. She leaned forward, dropping her head into her hands.

A hand dropped on her shoulder and she jumped. “You okay, Piper?”

When she saw it was Damian, she relaxed, “Why the hell do I have to take a math class, I’m an art student?”

Damian laid his barista apron across the back of the chair next to her and sat down. “Desmond used to be good at math, why don’t you ask him to help you?”

Piper hid her blush by propping herself up, both hands on her cheeks, “He’s way too busy and I could never concentrate on studying if he helped me anyways.”

Damian frowned slightly and glanced at her empty cup, “Do you want me to make you a new drink?” he leaned forward conspiratorially and whispered, “on the house?”

Piper shook her head, “I’ve had too much today already.”

“Never too much coffee.” Damian chuckled, untucking his work polo.

As he did, Piper caught sight of something. Her hand shot forward and grip his knee. She leaned forward and whispered harshly, “You’re hurt, what happened?”

“Nothing major.” He brushed her hand off.

“Damian!” She hissed.

“I’ll come over for dinner tonight, okay?” Damian interrupted, standing up and grabbing his apron again. “See you later, good luck with your math!”

His steps moving away were just a little too panicked.

Sorry to do this but if you like my writing and have a few dollars to spare pls check out the kofi link below. I recently destroyed my laptop and need a new one soon that I can't really afford

0