Chapter 3
1.9k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TW: R*PE

The lead wolf let out a low howl, to show that they didn't mean any harm. They heard movement coming from further in the pile of bones. The footsteps that grew closer made the experienced warriors stand on edge. Seeing the behemoth that emerged from the bone pile the wolves only wished they hadn't been sent here today.

A massive black wolf walked out lazily. The scars that adorned its muscular body instilling a sense of fear into the warriors that they hadn't felt for a long time.

The black wolf didn't seem to care about their fear. It continued to walk towards them. When it finally reached them the biggest of the wolves was still dwarfed in front of this monster.

The arrogant teenager that had wanted to earn back his reputation stared at the black wolf in front of him and tried his best to maintain a semblance of courage.

Sedraa on the other hand was completely frightened. She had never seen such a terrifying beast. She started to bow her head and whimpered to the great black wolf in front of her.

Arzhen looked down at the group of wolves that had entered her territory and was not happy. She knew from the moment they reached the entrance of the valley that they were coming for her. She had noticed the group of wolves yesterday but she didn't have the patience to try and chase them when they didn't come any closer, so she reluctantly let them leave, but this group was so unguarded and came right to her door.

She thought it would be unkind not to feast on the prey that brought themselves into her domain, but hearing the whimper of the female wolf she felt a sensation course through her body that she had never felt unto this day.

Gazing upon the petite white wolf surrounded by the males, she saw fear in her sapphire blue eyes. Arzhen couldn't help but lust for the female wolf's fear. A terrifying grin appeared on the black wolf. Her words made the group shudder.

"Leave the female, and I'll let you withdraw from my valley alive".

The group wanted to try and reason with the black wolf, however her next words left them with an arduous choice.

"I'll kill every single one that speaks".

Sedraa trembled after hearing the black wolf's threats. She instinctively felt that the wolf was telling the truth. She could guess what the wolf wanted from her, but although she was horrified of what was to come. She knew that she had saved the lives of these wolves. If she hadn't been here today, then her father would have lost many of his strongest warriors.

She may have grown up spoiled and arrogant, but she was never stupid. She knew that her innocence wasn't as important to the tribe as the warriors were. So she quickly said.

"I'll stay. Please keep your word and let them leave".

Arzhen was surprised by the female wolf's resolute appearance. She let out a low growl ordering them to go.

The arrogant teenager wanted to stop her from leaving but the leader of the group stopped him, motioning for him to go with them. He looked back at the black wolf with anger and humiliation. He swore he'd pay that monster back one day.

Arzhen watched as the female wolf trembled the further the group got from them, but she enjoyed it. She knew where these wolves had come from. The only wolf tribe in the area was the one that abandoned her. Seeing the protective formation they had around the female, Arzhen guessed that she had some status in the tribe. She held a lot of resentment for that tribe. Forced her to become what she is now, while they took care of the rest of the cubs. Just her, because of something she couldn't change. She felt her anger starting to boil up inside her.

Looking at the trembling white wolf in front of her, she had already decided. She bit down on the scruff of the white wolf and carried her into her den.

She dropped the wolf on the pile of fur that she used to sleep, and without another word, she forced herself inside the white wolf. She was not at all gentle. The cries of the white wolf could be heard by the group that had just left the valley. The wails of pain and humiliation brought them nothing but anger and shame. They rushed back to the cave at the fastest speed they could muster.

Arzhen didn't stop. Fuelled by resentment and pleasure, she continued to enjoy the suffering of the white wolf under her. After a while she grew bored of fucking in their animal forms, so she forced the white wolf to transform and continue in human form.

The jade like skin had long turned red from the rough treatment of Arzhen. She stared at the woman who was holding back her moans, the tears stained her soft and beautiful face. Arzhen bowed her head and picked the tears as she continued to thrust relentlessly into the crying woman.

Hours must have passed before Arzhen stopped. The sun had begun to descend by the time she noticed. She looked at the woman who had fainted long ago, and the anger that had raged through her body seemed to have cooled down together with her lust.

In the cave of the wolf tribe, the furious roars of the chieftain caused the wolves to tremble. The warriors that had returned hung their heads in shame, not a word of excuse said amongst them. The chieftain wanted to tear these useless things apart, but luckily his wife calmed him down. Although the fire in her eyes was burning far greater than his.

The chieftain calmed himself down for the moment before his stern order sounded.

"Every wolf of fighting age will follow me to the valley now".

That night the wolves descended from the caves. Thousands of males and females rushed towards the valley. 

46