1
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Golden haired girl with golden eyes wearing a white dress probably close to something royalty would wear and seemingly comfortably sandles could be seen in the halls of the academy on this early morning.

'heh.'

Soon reaching her destination she arrived in class and took her seat.

Not long after she and the rest of her class sat through a lesson.

"Guys did you hear about that legend? It's said it turned out some one of the mage tower sensed something in Iyuster hill."

"Haha yea I might have actually believed it if it wasn't a novice handling the artifact."

"An artifact is an artifact ya know.."

"Yea well I won't waste my time."

'Iyuster Hill.. that's not far!'

Her carefree speed became rushed as she gathered her things and ran out of class.

"Hey, you don't think.."

"She doesn't have any magic or martial arts so of course."

"Should we check it out?"

"Yea."

"Where's that reluctance from earlier?"

"Shut up!"

And thus two students quietly followed behind.

She was quickly stopped by a teacher in the hall though having the two following her in secret stop and act like they're not involved.

"Sigh, I'm sure you're trying your best Rena, maybe the goddess will bless you." He said, seemingly not sure what else to say or as if he had too much to say he left like that.

Regardless she ran again and this time full force until she reached the foot of the hill.

"Hey did you know she could run that fast!?" One of her followers said while panting.

The other was in the same state as he rest his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "Not at all! Maybe they were wrong and she just need martial arts!"

Realizing they were quite loud they began to speak in whispers.

She stopped running and continued to walk while looking for anything in particular. 

She ran into a grave.

Legend has it that a great swords man existed a long time ago, he saved many and never retreated each battlefield he met the enemy head on however of course soon the time came. He was poisoned by a witch and died.. she disappeared with out anyone finding her and after that he was buried here.

"Look here it is! With this we'll finally be rich boys!" 

"We'll make it big!"

"Soon as we get into town I'll fuck up every single noble."

Several bandit arrived on the seen but saw a girl and two kids not far from them their immediate thoughts were..

"My, kiddies-" interrupted by a kick in the face the girl quickly dispatched the lead and kept her momentum pursuing the next person while drawing her sword and cutting they're neck. The next one is an archer so she easily killed him close up, a couple of steps brought her close enough to kick again but the bandits were alert now.

"This girl! Everyone kill her now!! Don't think youre getting away with this!" The leader got up screaming while drawing his double double edge sword. He produced a huge swing but leaned to the side dodging it easily and cutting off his neck with a side swing.

An archer given enough time shot at her but she quickly cut down the arrow and stepped in range to cut him down.

A fire ball shot her way having her retreat. 

"That's far enough."

"You think bandits are a joke?"

The two conjured a large fireball and shot it aiming to kill her as soon as possible.

She jumped back, glaring at them.

"Using magic against someone who can't youre scum." She said as she fell back from the debris.

A hole was blown into the hill and the casket could be seen.

"We don't need to be manner able when you attacked our men first and we're bandits to begin with."

"Don't worry missy I can use magic let me teach you."

Saying so they launched lighting magic at her while she retreated further up hill.

-

"Hey, she's on an entirely different level!" One of the students who were following her earlier said.

"The mages are too." The other responded.

"We should.. should help her."

"You're crazy! They master stage 4 we will only die if we get closer."

"If anyone finds out we were here and did nothing.."

"We'll think of something.."

The girl who knew they were following all along sneered as she heard they're conversation.

"Useless." She muttered.

"We're useless you say?" Said one of the mages, they're gone dripping with malice. "Let's see how you retreat with this one."

"That's right dance for us until you-"

Suddenly she stopped retreating and went on the offensive. 

She dashed forward suddeness of it disturbing they're chants causing them to restart. She ran to the one on the left and cut him down. "Damn-n it."

"Die!!" The last mage shouted and launched a cyclone at the girl.

With nowhere to dodge such a large attack she ran into the part of the hill they're magic has been hitting for a while now and hid.

"It's not closed?" She looked at the casket and while she was sure it was closed during the fight somehow the lid was off.

[Give him your sword.]

She stood still in shock, that was a voice she hasn't heard since she was 5. And to hear it again.. 

"No! Explain your self why haven't I heard you in all these years!?" She shouted. Not stopping her movements she peeked outside and checked the mage. He seemed to be in the middle of a meteor spell. 

The meteor was quite a ways away half materialized from a magic sigil in mida air.

The girl dashed out and quickly stabbed him in the chest.

[Listen Sana, I know you're angry but Goddess and God's are forbidden to interact so closely with mortals.]

"I don't care! I said I would save you right? What ever troubles you.." Sana began crying. "So why!?"

[Sana..]

"I said why!?"

[Sorry Sana.. I won't do it again.]

Sana cried for a moment then started to move again. Heading to the cave in the hill, she went to the casket and placed her sword into the hand of the legend.

A golden glow appear which drastically changed the skeletal legend, bringing back his flesh. When it was done a golden hair and tall but armor man laid they're with a heroic expression. He slowly opened his eyes and looked to Sana.

He quickly rolled over, dropped the sword and became a skeleton again.

Somewhat stunning Sana. She went around picked up the sword and placed it in his hand again only for him to throw it to the entrance and become a skeleton.

[Sana.. the hero didn't die because of the poison like the story's say. He actually became lazy. He realized his life was filled with saving others and fighting so much gave him a battle junkie like style. Thus he put an end to it by asking his friend, a witch to curse him. Which brings us here. He concluded if he died no one would bother him and he could also uphold his image, however the world needs a hero again. I don't want you to be the hero Sana so my only solution for now was to wake him. The other Goddesses and Gods want you as the hero. Sorry this is all I could think of.]

"Me?"

[You have a lot of potential, although you don't practice as much as others you made it so far. Also what your specialty is isn't magic but Aura. That along with your talent in combat will put you on the level of God's I mean Omnipotent.]

"Aura.. everyone has it why would mine specifically put me on that level?"

[You are actually someone who incarnated as a mortal to fill your days with joy as you lived a rather sleepy headed life. Hehe] the goddess giggled. [We were also friends then.]

"I see.."

0