Chapter 4. The best younger brother
1.5k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author:

Before starting reading, I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with my author's work "The Path of Omniscience", where the main character is not a person, he is cold and insensitive to everything.

 

=========================================================

 

Samato was carried into a fairly bright, medium-sized room. The first thing that would attract the attention of anyone who entered was the abundance of scrolls scattered throughout the room. In the center was a rather large table with a chair. On the surface of the table, in addition to scrolls, writing materials were also visible.

 

Entering the room, Hanshi handed the child to Ama, and he went to the pile of scrolls and began to look for something.

 

- Hanshi-dano, I think it would be better if you finally let me, or the other servants, clean up this mess.

 

Venturing among the Hanshi scrolls, froze for a second before turning around and answered.

 

- No, no. It's better to keep it that way. If you clean up here, I won't know where the scroll I need is.

 

Grimacing, Ame mentally muttered "And now it's like you know where they are?". Meanwhile, Hanshi moved on to another pile of scrolls and said.

 

- By the way, tell Niko to take better care of baby Fomi. Lately, he's been getting too carried away with fighting ninjas.

 

- I'll tell her, Hanshi-dono.

 

- I found it, I knew he was here.

 

Hanshi said, taking out a rather large twisted scroll with a width of a meter from the pile. Twitching his eyelid in annoyance, Ame remained silent. Samato, meanwhile, was in a rather wary state.

 

"This check can be quite dangerous. Still, if I remember correctly, the chakra is an energy consisting of a combination of spiritual and vital energy. And if this is so, then due to the fact that I am an adult, with a high level of knowledge, my spiritual energy should be quite noticeable.

 

Although they may think that this is just an anomaly, but as they say, only stupid people will count on the will of chance, and I am not a stupid person ... yes. The only question is what should I do, after all, I am an incapacitated child... A child, yes, but if I do this, I will be ashamed in front of myself... Okay, I can survive the shame, but not my disclosure."

 

Hansi, having cleared everything from the table, unfolded a scroll on it. A lot of strange and incomprehensible symbols were visible on the scroll, which made up a circular, patterned pentagram. Hanshi, after examining the symbols, nodded and turned to Ama and said.

 

- Put Samato in the center of the scroll and step back.

 

Obeying Ame, carefully placing the child on the scroll, he stepped aside, stood waiting. Meanwhile, Hanshi sighed and put his hand on the scroll, mentally activated it.

 

"Fuin: chakra transmission."

 

After that, a green light enveloped his palms, and he gently applied them to the child. Samato himself felt a small amount of chakra begin to flow to him. Previously, he felt the chakra in his body, but did not try to control it.

 

He believed that only a stupid person would try to deal with what you meet for the first time in your life and, without studying, would begin to act. It is better to trust the aborigines, who probably know more about the intricacies of chakra management than a person who feels it for the first time.

 

By this time, Hanshi had already begun to slowly explore his son's chakra and what he saw led him to be surprised. In general, the scroll he is currently using is usually not needed. But since Hansi wanted to see the child's chakra as best as possible, it was necessary to increase its number.

 

What he saw was quite amazing. Even now, when a chakra rich in vital energy comes from the scroll, the energy in the child is practically not balanced. This means that Samato's mental energy is simply huge for a child, no, even some novice ninjas are inferior to its quantity.

 

Pondering the possibilities of such an anomaly, Hanshi plunged further and further into himself. Suddenly, a loud crying rang out to his ears, and a few seconds later an unpleasant smell hit his nose. Breaking out of his thoughts, Hanshi confusedly focused his gaze on the crying baby.

 

After looking thoughtfully for a few seconds, he sighed and a faint smile appeared on his face.

 

- Ame, I'm done, can you please help in this matter.

 

- Good Hanshi-dono.

 

Quickly approaching, Ame took the child in his arms and left the room, leaving the thoughtful Hansi alone.. Samato, meanwhile, tried his best to distract himself from shameful thoughts, pondering the example he received with the control of the chakra.

 

"As I thought, my genius is too big for this body, ha... who am I kidding, even with the incoming chakra, I felt that its number did not increase at all. With so much spiritual energy, I need a powerful body. But I got into Hyuga, in which, thanks to byakugan, it has already become more.

 

Okay, this problem is not in the first place yet, first you need to avoid the label, and then solve the problem with the chakra. Although I have a small guess how to solve it.

 

Well, as long as I have free time, I will slowly try to influence the chakra. Thanks to the chakra recently entering my body, I was able to feel the ways of the chakra and how it should move under the influence of Hansha."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

- Little brother, can you help me again please!

 

- Don't shout or you want Aunt Niko to hear you.

 

A small child about 1-2 years old, with long black hair and white eyes, quietly shushed him. The other child was a 3-4-year-old boy with similar features. Hearing his brother's reproach, he covered his mouth with his hands and quickly looked around.

 

- Do you want to go peeping at ninja training again?

 

- Yes! Today I heard that several strong seniors will be training at the training ground.

 

- You know that watching the training and refusing to study with  father, you will never become a strong ninja.

 

- But didn't you say that by becoming an iryenin, I won't be able to become a strong ninja.

 

- Yes, and it's true, I read about it, not one medic-nin has not become a strong ninja in history.

 

- But how do I become a strong ninja then?

 

Having finished speaking, the more mature boy sadly lowered his head. On the other hand, a conspiratorial smile flashed across the younger one's face. After looking around, he moved as close as possible to the elder and began to whisper in a quiet barely audible voice.

 

- I can help you, when I secretly visited  father's library today, I caught sight of a scroll with medicines. Among them, I found a recipe for a strange battle pill.

 

Inspired by what he heard, the older boy became very interested.

 

- What is a combat pill?

 

- It is written in the scrolls that pills are created from various herbs and can increase the strength of a ninja, they are very, very rare. I'm sure Dad definitely has some. If you can get a few pieces, you can definitely become a strong ninja.

 

- You're not lying, with their help I can definitely become strong?

 

- Yes, I'm your brother, how can I lie to you. By the way, to increase their effect, it is better to take about 3 tablets at a time, but no more.

 

- I understand, but how do I get into my father's office?

 

Instead of answering, the younger one handed him something wrapped in cloth. Looking at the cloth in his hands in confusion, the elder unfolded it. To his surprise, there was a key inside the cloth. The younger one, reaching out and snatching the cloth, said.

 

- This is the key to  father's office, so I'm risking helping you, too.

 

On the face of the elder, hearing the ownership of the key, a smile blossomed and he said.

 

- Don't worry, brother, no one will know about this. When I become a great ninja, I will protect you.

 

- Instead of bragging, it's better to hide the key, Father will be gone all day tomorrow, so this is your chance.

 

- Thank you, you really are the best brother you can only dream of. Well, I'll go and hide the key.

 

He spoke as he ran away towards the house. Left alone, a faint smile appeared on the younger's face.

 

"I hope my luck comes back and everything goes fine."

 

29