Chapter 10. Sparring
888 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

Before starting reading, I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with my author's work "The Path of Omniscience", where the main character is not a person, he is cold and insensitive to everything.

 

=========================================================

 

The veins around his eyes bulged, and he opened his eyes abruptly. At that moment, Samato felt the speed of his thoughts increase, but soon this speed was spent processing the information entering his brain.

 

Most of the house and everything happening in it was transmitted to his head. He saw Ame standing in his room, abruptly turned towards the courtyard and also activated the byakugan. After which, his face began to express joy.

 

The only place he couldn't see because of the strange barrier was Hanshi's office. This did not surprise Samato somewhat, since it would be stupid if every member of the clan saw what was happening in the elder's office. Although as far as he knew, spying on elders and their homes was severely punished. 

 

Suddenly Samato saw Ame coming out of his room and walking towards him with a quick step. The same thing happened with Hanshi's, who came out of the hidden office. On his pale face, there was also a joyful smile.

 

By this point, Samato has already noticed that the chakra has significantly shrunk and his eyes are starting to ache a little. Having considered that he had seen enough, he closed his eyes and deactivated the byakugan.   

 

"So that's what it is. Now my maximum is 50 meters, and I cannot accurately consider every detail in this radius, As well, the amount of chakra required for activation and maintenance is quite large, which in turn loads the chakra channels. But this is solved by frequent training."

 

- You really are a genius .

 

From the evaluation of his experience, in the activation of byakugan, he was pulled out by Ame approaching him, on whose face there was a joyful smile. A little behind him, Hanshi was coming out of the house, his eyes burning with pride. Getting up from the ground, Samato smiled proudly and raised his head and said.

 

- Uncle, you're right, I'm a genius.

 

Ame's smile faltered, and he fell silent, thinking what to answer. By this time, Hanshi's came up to them, smiling at the phrase thrown by his son, he patted him on the head.

 

- You're right, you're right, so I think it's worth increasing the amount of training and classes to reinforce your genius even more.

 

- Hanshi-dano you are absolutely right, I will change the training plan.  

 

Listening to them, Samato was inwardly in a twofold state, on the one hand, more training would bring him closer to his goals. On the other hand, he will have less time for his own studies of the library and chakras.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*hit

 

* wood crackling

 

- Stop and take a break, then we'll move on to a little sparring.

 

Tired Samato, stopped and left the fighting position. Looking at the broken wooden training dummy and clenching his fist, he felt the chakra slowly recovering. Sitting down on the ground, he concentrated and increased his recovery speed.

 

In the near future, a combat mission will be created especially for him, as is customary. According to the assumption, this task may consist in the destruction of several bandits. Of course, they will not let him go anywhere alone, and to his own joy, a group of members of the side branch will be sent with him to fulfill their main task.

 

For the most part, these tasks are necessary for training and accumulation of combat experience, members of the main branch. Also, according to Samato, there is a kind of competition between the elders in them. Everyone wants to show their child and his abilities. 

 

During this time, Samato visited the clan library more than once and found out that it is divided according to the level of admission. There is a public one for all people living on the territory of the clan. Next comes the level that is available to the ninja clan, it is also divided into sublevels depending on the ninja. The penultimate level is accessible only to members of the main branch and the closest members from the side branch. The last level is the most hidden and is accessible only to the head and elders.

 

Of course, keeping all the books in one place would be an act of stupidity, and according to Samato, the head and elders cannot be considered current. Although he does not think so about everyone, but only about a few. The rest are not far from the crowd of fools who stormed his laboratory in a previous life.

 

As a member of the main branch, he was allowed access to the penultimate level. There were a variety of books, from the history and techniques of the clan, to a few reports on the study of clans with a pedigree. These data interested Samato very much, but after reading them he was a little saddened.

 

For the most part, they recorded the abilities and characteristics of the bloodline. The only thing that made a little happy in this report was the recorded difference of the chakra and its features.

 

Reading such reports, a sad, and in some way terrible epiphany descended on Samato. He was at a time when the technology of the ninja world was not so advanced and laboratory equipment was almost impossible to get.

 

Of course, there was an consolationin the form of a byakugan, able to see at the cellular level and a chakra with which you can smooth out the corners. But all this will help only in the first stages, in the future more serious equipment will be required.

 

But this is all in the future, now it is necessary to deal with the upcoming test, for which Ame is preparing Samato with all her might. Sitting on the ground, he practically restored his small reserves of chakra.

 

- All right, get up, we'll start.

 

Sighing inwardly, Samato got up from the ground and looked at Ame standing in front of him, smiling faintly. Standing in a fighting stance, standard for a soft fist, he prepared to attack. 

 

Seeing his nephew's actions, Ame also got into a fighting stance, but it could be seen that he was relaxed and did not take the upcoming sparring seriously.   

 

Smiling internally at what he saw, Samato directed a small amount of chakra into his eyes, activating byakugan. Instantly, his thought processes accelerated, and a visible area of 500 meters around began to be transmitted to the brain.

 

Concentrating, he focused his view on the training ground. The picture immediately became much clearer and slower. Concentrating the chakra in his hands, Samato quickly approached the opponent, striking a light blow with his palm. 

 

Ame easily deflected the blow to the side and counterattacked. Seeing the counterattack, Samato hit the towardswith his other hand. At the collision, a small wave of pain passed over his arm, but a satisfied smile appeared inwardly.

 

"It's time to check if they can be used in battle"

 

When the palms that collided in the blow had to disperse, to his surprise, Ame he felt the flow of a thin chakra wrapped around his hand and the next moment, the boy pulled him towards himself, throwing him off balance.

 

In the next instant, an illusory circular field appeared in Samato's vision, under him and Ame. And the chakra began to accumulate in his free hand. Seeing this, a slightly disoriented but relaxed Ame was surprised and smiled. 

 

"Eight trigrams sixteen palms"

 

In the next moment, with the currents of air, a flurry of blows descended on the man. Internally observing the blows he inflicted, Samato became dissatisfied.

 

"The first attack is two strikes, the second attack is four strikes, the third attack is eight strikes, the fifth attack is sixteen strikes."

 

Each blow with his hand was accompanied by a wave of air and chakra. While applying the last series, Samato was already breathing heavily and looking at the smiling opponent with displeasure.

 

"Well, I didn't expect anything less. He blocked all my punches with his free hand. If I had more chakra, I could use chakra needles."  

 

Having stopped holding Ame's hand, Samato jumped back a few meters, and sitting on his knee began to breathe heavily. His chakra count has decreased significantly.

 

Continuing to smile happily, Ame looked at his hand, with which he blocked eight trigrams. There was quite a lot of redness on it and the chakra flows were disrupted.

 

 

Author.

 

I think the fight didn't come out very well

 

20