Chapter 56. Departure
235 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

Before starting reading, I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with my author's work "The Path of Omniscience", where the main character is not a person, he is cold and insensitive to everything.

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

=======================================================

 

 - Are you ready?

 

Opening the door, the Ame who entered asked. He was dressed in a white man's yukata, with tight sleeves and a black belt on which a pouch and several scrolls were visible. The man's hands were wearing black leather gloves with visible iron plates. Looking more closely, it was possible to notice that under the yukata there were slightly protruding solid plates.

 

Standing in the middle of the room, tying the last knot on his glove, Samato looked at his uncle and nodded. Like his relative, he was wearing a white yukata. The difference was that there was no pouch on his belt. Instead, there was a bundle of scrolls, similar to a bandolier from the scientist's past life. The gloves also had a difference in the form of chains of symbols visible on them, which made it clear about the fuin applied to them.

 

- Okay, let's go.

 

Turning around, Ame quickly left the room. Samato glanced at his bedroom and picked up a large sealing scroll that had been prepared in advance. Throwing it on his back and securing it with a strap, he followed Ame. Moving quickly through the corridors of the estate, they went outside. Glancing at his nephew out of the corner of his eye, the man smiled weakly and channeling the chakra, disappeared. Sighing to himself, the scientist folded the seal with one hand, disappearing in a flash of lightning.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Outside the Hyuga clan's territory, in a small clearing, there were a dozen ninjas. All of them were dressed in combat attire and looked at each other with seriousness on their faces.

 

- Our captain is delayed.

 

There was a reproachful whisper from one of the ninjas with a mark on his forehead. He and two others were standing at a small distance from the main group.

 

- What else did you expect?

 

There was another whisper from the ninja standing nearby. Some of the clan members standing in the distance, easily hearing the undisguised whisper, began to look at the trio.

 

- Our captain is Ame, and considering that his beloved nephew is with him, the probability of a successful completion of the mission is small…

 

When the third speaker wanted to continue his pessimistic forecast, he was interrupted by a sharp headache from thousands of piercing needles. Immediately after that, a powerful blow followed, from which the speaker flew off a couple of meters.

 

Reacting quickly, the two standing nearby and the other Hyugas immediately activated the dojutsu, preparing to rush into battle. But when they saw the culprit, they stopped.     

 

- I don't understand why Father allows those who cover for you to live.      

 

A young man of twenty spoke with auditioning contempt. His face was quite handsome, and a noticeable scar on his cheek gave this beauty a fighting spirit. The distinguishing feature of this young man, from the ninja clan present, was the absence of a cursed seal on his forehead.

 

Seeing the speaker, all the ninjas deactivated the dojutsu with a little surprise and folded their hands and bowed a little, paying tribute. Remaining in their places, the two who had been whispering earlier, were also no exception, and slightly tilting their heads, they tried to hide the misunderstanding in their eyes.

 

- Ame-san, I think we should go.

 

Turning his head towards the trees with an abundance of foliage standing in a small distance, a young man shouted. With a delay of a second, accompanied by a gust of wind, two silhouettes appeared next to the team.

 

 - You're still the same Harushumo-kun... you could at least treat your clansman a little more gently, yet we still have a mission to fulfill... Samato, please look.

 

Ame said with a smile on his face and turning to his nephew who was standing next to him, he added. With only a weak nod, Samato, under Harushumo's scrutinizing gaze, headed towards the already sitting and breathing heavily Hyuga.

 

"This is different from what I know. In the information that my father gave me, it was said that according to the reserves of the chakra, this boy barely reached the average ninja clan, but what I see now is a full-fledged reserve of the average ninja ... even a little more. And his vital energy is just off the scale... I don't understand."  

 

Activating the mystical palm and quickly healing minor, but specially inflicted painful internal injuries, Samato returned to Ama. Seeing that the treatment was over, the man nodded and after examining the ninjas who had already gathered and prepared for the long road, he said.

 

- We will move in a whole group at maximum speed. Along the way, we will have to connect with several more groups. There is also a possibility of meeting with Kaguya, who, according to our data, also accepted this mission. – At these words, some Hugues had a slight frown on their face, which was quickly hidden. – You know perfectly well what this means, so I ask you to restrain yourself.

 

As he spoke the last words, Ame squinted at Harushumo, who was not paying attention to his words. Realizing that the one to whom this appeal was mostly addressed did not pay attention, the man sighed.

 

- Well, okay… Samato stay behind me, the rest of you line up in the standard formation for a group of ten people.

 

Having finished speaking and seeing the understanding nods, Ame jumped onto the nearest branch. The scientist immediately followed the man's back. The other ninjas, also following the order, lined up in a rather disjointed formation, but enough to come to the aid of a clansman.

 

Moving at the tip of the group, Ame activated the byakugan, scanning the area, while slowly gaining more and more speed. Soon noticing that some of the group began to keep up, the man slowed down a little, at the same time smiling proudly to himself, since his nephew was not among those who keep up.   

 

Harushumo, who was jumping a little behind the two relatives, continued to carefully examine the heir of medicine. He was very interested in what had happened to him.

 

He was well aware that it was quite possible to reach the average ninja with the position of a boy. But what surprised the heir of the clan head the most was the huge changes in vital energy.

 

"The more I watch, the more interesting it is. His channels are very well developed for such a young age. If you look closely, you will notice that physical energy is slowly growing… I think with such a speed and previously known developed mental energy, his reserve will increase quite quickly. Although I think it's not that simple ... Tc, it's still worth consulting with your father... or not." 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The land in the area was covered with a dense forest with many densely growing branching trees. In addition to the audible rustling of leaves and the singing of birds, the sound of a few hooves and conversations could be heard around. All these sounds came from a convoy consisting of a dozen carts walking along the road that divided the abundant forest in half. On the carts themselves, loaded with an abundance of goods, there were several flags on which a bag with coins was depicted.

 

- Keep your weapons ready! Then the territory to which the authorities do not care,, so we can easily meet someone.

 

There was a loud exclamation from a man who got off the cart in a rather heavy metal armor, on which the symbol of a bag of coins was visible. And following his own words, he put his hand on the hilt of a long one-handed sword fixed on his hip.

 

- That's right.

 

There followed a heap of responses from a motley group walking at a distance of the wagons. They were equipped in various rags and had shoddy weapons with them. Although there were quite well-equipped wars among them. Looking at this group, the armored warrior sighed in sadness.    

 

"Why me? Garumo-dano, do you really hate me that much? You could give me a little more money, and I could hire some ninjas instead of this rabble..."

 

Suddenly his thought was quickly interrupted by a sharp sense of danger. Moving to the side, the man heard a whistling sound and felt a piercing pain in his shoulder. But not succumbing to her, he unsheathed his sword with his whole hand, at the same time shouting at the top of his lungs.

 

- Attack!

 

4