Chapter 59. Tension
183 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

Before starting reading, I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with my author's work "The Path of Omniscience", where the main character is not a person, he is cold and insensitive to everything.

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

==================================================

 

 

- Perhaps a consequence of some technique or something else. But I can assume that the sharingan was not lost as a result of injury.

 

Samato spoke, continuing to look at the two, trying to see the missing sharingan. Ame, who was standing next to him, slightly squinted at his nephew, chuckled to himself and walked a little forward, in a louder tone, with a small amount of chakra, said.

 

- Faruma-san, glad to meet you again! I see your path was not easy.

 

Standing in a small distance, a middle-aged Uchiha, who was accompanied by five other clansmen and several members of the daimyo's guard, sighed. Hearing the words addressed in his direction, the Forum tore his gaze away from the pale chief of the daimyo guards and looked towards the group of Hyugas standing nearby.

 

Looking with narrowed black eyes, the man saw an already familiar white-eyed man walking towards him. Immediately, a barely noticeable polite smile graced the Forum's face, and he ignored the words of the head of the guard, who was trying to say something, went to meet Ama.

 

- Good time to you, Ame-sam, I am also glad to meet you again. A lot of time has passed since our last meeting.

 

- Yes, it's true ... - Pretending to be sad, Ame abruptly continued in a similar tone, at the same time peering into the face of the interlocutor. - Apparently, your team has suffered losses.         

 

Faltering for a moment, sadness and anger appeared on the Forum's face.

 

- Yes, these damn Senju, even though we tried to reach this place by the most secretive ways, they were still waiting for us at the borders. Fortunately, our losses are small. Apparently this is all the result of the fact that the country of fire hired Nara and Inuzuk. Do you think your dojutsu will be able to surpass them?

 

Ame, who was standing opposite, slowly removed his sad expression and thought mockingly to himself.

 

"Judging by your hitches, you are not worried about the losses in your group at all. And the attempt to bring the conversation into the field of quarreling is quite superficial... I even have a hunch that you don't care about the outcome of this mission... I think I have a guess. Indeed, all the big clans are the same, and I think something similar will happen in our clan soon. Hmm, perhaps I'll let Samato think about the situation a little, it will be useful for him… Yes, and let him practice a little, Yes, and let him practice a little, he's interested in that couple young Uchiha, isn't he ..."

 

Ignoring the attempt to turn the conversation into aggression, Ame continued to smile and spoke, looking behind the interlocutor's back.

 

 - Your doctors are having a hard time, perhaps will you accept our help? Our man is very good at this.

 

Raising an eyebrow, the Forumu looked back. There, a group of ninjas controlled by him had already dispersed into different small teams that tried to help each other. Among all these dozens of groups, several Uchihwalked haggardly, who provided assistance to the most wounded.

 

Looking at this picture, Thoughtfulness flashed through the Forumu eyes. Turning back to Captain Hyug, he spoke.

 

- Well, it would be useful, let him help only those few groups over there… What do you want in return?

 

- There's nothing like that, it will be a commensurate request. - Ame said, inadvertently paying his attention to the trio of Hyugas standing together. – Samato, Harushumo, come, please!

 

Distracted from studying the two Uchih, Samato, and with him Harushumo, approached Ama. Raising an eyebrow in anticipation of the words, the scientist looked at the Forumu standing next to him.

 

"His chakra count reaches the level of a strong captain… Although far from Ame, but more than any of those present here. The only ones who can come close to his chakra indicators with a stretch are those two commanders of the groups that joined us on the way, Harushumo and several Uchih... these two one-eyed also have solid reserves."

 

Looking at his nephew, Ame pointed with his hand to several wounded Uchih, whom the Forumu had previously pointed out.

 

- Be kind, help our ally on this mission. - Shifting his gaze to Harushumo, he continued with a hint. – Help him if necessary. 

 

- OK.

 

Nodding with satisfaction, Samato, with the corners of his lips raised, headed towards the Uchiha. Harushumo grunted and followed the boy without answering. Ame meanwhile, looking at the interlocutor, smiling, whispered something. Listening to the whispers, the Forumu face darkened a little, but quickly returning to its former appearance. Nodding his head, Uchiha only smeared a glance at the group of Hyuga and turned around, headed for the people waiting for him.

 

 After looking at the back of the departing Uchiha for a few seconds, Ame turned away with a sigh, heading towards his group. At the same time, a thought slipped through his mind.

 

 "I think the head of the clan won't mind if I do a little cleaning." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

- Hello, my name is Samato Hyuga, by agreement I will have to provide you with medical assistance.

 

Approaching one of the Uchiha, whose face was a little pale, with beads of sweat protruding, Samato spoke in a calm tone, at the same time examining the wound on the breasts already bandaged with reddened bandages.   

 

- Ah, Hyuga? – Raising an eyebrow in slight surprise, the Uchiha, who had already lost his youth, examined two representatives of the white-eyed clan and after thinking about something, looked at the Forumг with barely noticeable relief. - Well, I hope you're a qualified medical ninja so that I don't have to ask for help from our clan med-nins later.

 

The man spoke with a small amount of arrogance, sitting down on the ground so that he could be helped. On the other hand, Harushumo, who was standing a little behind Samato, frowned and opened his mouth in a raised tone.

 

- Red-eyed, don't be so arrogant, otherwise I will take care of the treatment instead of the boy. And believe me, I don't know how to heal.

 

Looking at Uchiha, who was not expecting a sharp answer, Samato thought to himself.

 

"Pretty diplomatic..."

 

- Who do you think you are?! You're a fucking white-eyed freak, yes I am…

 

An angry shout rang out across the square, which attracted the attention of everyone present.

 

"If we take as a basis the fact that all Uchiha are divided into separate groups then..."

 

When Uchiha was about to continue his tirade, he saw the boy quickly approach him with an outstretched hand. Due to the already weakened condition from the wound, blood loss and fatigue, the man did not have time to do anything, and a hand covered with a medical chakra touched his neck. In the next moment, his vision and mind were plunged into darkness.    

 

- He's injured, I don't think he should waste energy on possible quarrels.

 

Raising his voice, Samato spoke, laying the unconscious Uchiha on the ground laid with neat stone tiles. Although his expression was calm, inside he was thinking about what to do next, since the feeling of dozens of sharingans staring at him was not pleasant.

 

- Boy, I think you're taking too much on yourself by doing such actions. Maybe I should teach you a lesson, since your parents didn't do it?

 

One of the Uchih closest to Samato spoke, whose number of chakras the scientist had previously equated to the level of the captain. When the man wanted to move towards the boy, he suddenly froze in place. It wasn't because of Harushumo, who stood right in front of Samato, but because of a strange chill behind his back.

 

- No trash from your clan to say such words. If you cannot perceive the kindness shown to you. Fortunately for you, I have experience in the painful re-education of your clan members, and I think I should demonstrate this experience to some of you, since apparently your parents brought you up badly?

 

Behind the man, a calm male voice was heard, in which there was a note of coldness. Turning his head slightly to the side, Uchiha looked  the corner of his eye at the Hyuga .

 

 

4