Chapter 67. Oroto
180 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Author:

Before starting reading, I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with my author's work "The Path of Omniscience", where the main character is not a person, he is cold and insensitive to everything.

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

==================================================

 

Experiencing headaches and twitching in his hand, Samato moved forward, ignoring fatigue, exhaustion of the chakra and blood flowing from his ear.

 

Behind him, another crash of collision was heard, followed by a powerful wave of air. Hitting him in the back, she knocked the scientist to the ground, forcing him to fly a dozen meters hitting the ground. Breathing heavily lying on the ground, Samato stretched out, took his injured limb with his whole hand, folding several seals. After taking a few seconds to complete the technique, the whole body of the scientist embraced the medical chakra.

 

"Technique: Stimulation Medical Chakra"

 

Holding the folded seal, the scientist finally felt relieved and focused his gaze on the place where the sounds of the collision came from. The first thing Samato saw was the absence of a part of the building's, where he had previously tried to oppose something to Kaguya.

 

Instead, there were fragments scattered for hundreds of meters and bone stakes that appeared from the ground, or their destroyed fragments, which littered everything around. A little in the distance, two blurry silhouettes could be seen moving rapidly, from the blows of which air currents and pieces of bones were carried.

 

After watching the collision for a couple of seconds, Samato saw that one of the silhouettes did not have time to react and received a series of quick blows. With a strong gust of wind blowing down another part of the castle, he was sent flying , breaking through the walls encountered on his way.

 

The other silhouette, which turned out to be Ame, suddenly disappeared with a victorious smile. Immediately Samato felt the source of the chakra next to him and byakugan saw a man appear, whose face was decorated with a smile.

 

- You weren't bad, but you're still inexperienced. - Shaking his head, Ame said. – Although the fact that you were able to injure someone who surpasses you several times pleases me, but it is unnecessary to forget that this is Kaguya and what if It was Uchiha had immediately noticed your water clone. It is also unnecessary to underestimate the enemy, thinking that only you can use clones. And in general, the idea of fighting with an opponent of this level is not very reasonable. In your place, I tried to make a "tactical retreat".

 

Lying on the ground, Samato calmly looked at Ame, then turned his gaze to a part of the ruined castle, sighing. Hearing a sigh, Ame's eyebrow lifted.

 

- What? Am I wrong about something? In your place, the best solution would be to get the support of the nearest clan member as soon as possible. Even though I ordered them not to interfere, you could still team up with them.

 

Ignoring the man's words, Samato removed his hands and deactivated the healing technique. Starting to get up from the ground, he muttered discontentedly.

 

- Now, due to the "change of the castle premises" and the destruction of part of the chain of seals, I will have to redo almost the entire barrier.

 

Hearing his nephew's grumbling, which practically had nothing to do with his wise training, Ame was internally upset. But after looking at the devastation, he suddenly thought.

 

"I think he's right, I didn't think Oroto would raging like this. And, probably, it was worth warning the daimyo to remove his people after all."

 

Ame's last thought slipped through when he saw dozens of bodies of ordinary people buried under the destroyed pieces of the castle or trapped under the span of a body saturated with chakra. 

 

"Hmm, well, there's nothing to be done."

 

Sighing, throwing the deaths aside, the man brought them together for himself as collateral damage. For Ame, who saw and even became a participant in the humiliation of entire cities as a result of some mission, these deaths were commonplace.

 

- Come on, he's already come to his senses.

 

The man spoke, stepping into the lightning of the shushun. Looking at the disappeared silhouette, Samato folded the seal with a sigh, activating the drops of the restored chakra. His silhouette also disappeared, accompanied by a flash of lightning.

 

In less than a second, he appeared in one of the inner corridors of the castle. At the first glance, one could notice an abundance of cracks coming from one of the walls in which there was a hole through which sunlight could be seen. On the other hand, having been imprinted into the wall and almost destroyed it, there was a body, to which Ame was approaching with a light gait.

 

Having reached the body sitting partially submerged in the wall and covered with drops of blood, the man kicked him on the leg. But not seeing the reaction, Ame tilted his head to the side and sighed and stepped on his foot with force.

 

- Agh, Ame bastard, what the fuck are you doing! Get your stump off me!

 

Suddenly, a painful exclamation was heard, followed by swearing. Smiling, Ame stopped pushing and stepped back a step.

 

- If you're so talkative, then it means I hit weakly.

 

- Eh?! Weak?! - Kaguya raised his bloody head and looked at Ame. At that moment, a bloody cough burst out of his mouth. – Kha, damn, my whole body hurts and I can't even move!

 

- Well, it's not the first time… You remember our agreement, don't you?

 

- Ugh! Yes... I remember. But next time, I'll make you pay for it.

 

- Yes, yes ... - turning to his nephew, Ame pointed to Kaguya and said, – This is Kaguya Oroto, he leads a detachment that was left to defend the capital. He is one of the few Kaguya with whom you can have "interesting dialogues".

 

- Kha, shut up and help me! I've been here too long, those morons can definitely do some bullshit.

 

With a cheerful chuckle, Ame crouched down in front of Oroto. Activating the byakugan and folding two outstretched fingers, the man directed the chakra into them. With incredible speed invisible to the human eye, he struck many blows on Oroto's body.

 

- Khe. – feeling how little mobility returned to him, Oroto puffed, looked with displeasure at the moved away a short distance Ame. –Is that all? Won't you even give me your hand?

 

Approaching his nephew, Ame squinted at the man hammered into the wall. - Does a proud member of the Kaguya clan need help from me?" 

 

Receiving a sarcastic response, Oroto's eyebrow twitched. But with a sigh, he stood up against the wall. – I feel like shit on a road filled with traveling carts.

 

- But you were able to let off steam. – Ame commented with amusement in his eyes, but quickly replaced by seriousness, he said. – Okay, enough fun. Is our agreement still in force?

 

After taking a couple of deep breaths, Oroto straightened up, wiping the blood from his mouth with his sleeve. – Hmm, like I'm having fun right now. - Hissing, he added confidently. – Yes, it will also be beneficial for us, and those stupid people from my team will be only too happy.

 

After receiving a positive response, a smile appeared on Ame's face. – If so, then I advise you to hurry up, otherwise my people will not be able to restrain your "wise" guys for a long time without bloodshed.

 

- Eh, yes, yes. – sighing, the man looked at Samato, who had been silent all this time, who was carefully studying him. – Even though you surprised me, boy, and even interested me, stop staring like that... it's unnerving.

 

After dropping the last sentence, Oroto turned around to leave. But suddenly a child's voice that reached his ears, in which there was interest, made the man stop.

 

- As far as I can see, your shikotsumyaku differs from other members of your clan by having greater bone manipulation abilities. Is that true?

 

 

4