Chapter 70. Battle
142 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

Before starting reading, I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with my author's work "The Path of Omniscience", where the main character is not a person, he is cold and insensitive to everything.

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

………………………………………………………………………

 

As soon as the orange ribs had time to form, a powerful blow flew into them. A massive wave of air dispersed from the collision, destroying everything in its path.

 

*Crackling*

 

Gritting his teeth, Naka watched as many cracks formed on his half-formed defense. Looking in front of him into the opponent 's white eyes that did not look into his sharingan, the young man saw only coldness and threat. 

 

The girl standing behind Naki tried to help her friend by starting to direct more chakra into her eyes in order to activate susano and break out of the seal. But suddenly, without having time to react, a powerful wave of water hit her from nowhere. Knocking Naori off her feet, she carried her away, destroying the cracked walls along the way.

 

Being under the protection of Susano Naki,  felt like his friend was swept away by the water that engulfed the surrounding space. Unfortunately, he could not do anything, because in the next moment he felt his inner state suddenly begin to deteriorate.

 

As soon as this happened, Ame, who was staring at him intently, smiled inwardly, feeling how the chakra structure, to the horror of Uchiha, suddenly collapsed, shattering into fragments. Having lost only part of the force, the piercing palm fell on the sword of the Uchiha who had lost the main protection.

 

Like a bullet, Naka, feeling the incredible pain that passed through his entire body, was sent flying, punching the walls on his way with his back. Pausing for a moment, Ame looked at his hand, in which pain was felt, and then disappeared, moving towards the projectile he had thrown.

 

...

 

Feeling the pressure of the water, Naori gritted her teeth and dropped the sword and began to fold the seals. As soon as her body, obeying the flow, fell to the ground, she put her hands to the floor.

 

"The element of the earth: An Earthen cocoon"

 

Immediately, the earth with the girl sank to the bottom and an earthen dome formed above it. But Naori didn't finish there and quickly folded the seal, her body fell into the ground.

 

"The Element of the Earth: The Technique of Hiding a mole"

 

As soon as it disappeared underground, the dome that had previously covered it shattered under a powerful blow of compressed air, forming a crater of several meters. Being in the air and watching the kunoichi who managed to escape, the young man with the scar on his cheek chuckled to himself. 

 

As if all this had been planned in advance, another man with white eyes and a mark on his forehead directed an abundant amount of chakra into a small scroll unfolded on the floor. As soon as this happened, the ground  tens of meters suddenly sagged, becoming incredibly dense.

 

Fortunately, sensing the threat, Naori barely managed to jump out of the ground a few dozen meters from the dive. Her face was serious with barely furrowed eyebrows and disheveled hair. Looking at the calm man with a share of excitement in his eyes, whose beautiful face was decorated with a small scar, Naori spoke.

 

- Why are you doing this? We are…

 

But she was interrupted by several silhouettes appearing. Without hesitation, they proceeded to clash. The girls had nothing left but to dodge dozens of powerful blows. The situation worsened with a scarred man joining the fight and a feeling of slowly increasing fatigue and loss of chakra.

 

...

 

On the five-meter-high wall separating the daimyo castle from the capital, raging in flames from explosions and clashes, stood a boy of about ten years old with whitish skin. His medium-length black hair and white clothes swayed under the influence of the wind. A large scroll was fixed horizontally on his back. The veins around the white with slightly prominent irises of the eyes were swollen.

 

Holding the seal of concentration, Samato carefully observed the ongoing clashes on the lower levels of the castle. Although due to the increasing destruction, it was no longer possible to tell which floor it was.    

 

Slowly trying to save the chakra as much as possible, the scientist directed it into the domed barrier surrounding the castle. The functions of this barrier were quite simple, it did not allow sounds and chakra flows resulting from collisions to go beyond its aisles.

 

As a basis for its laying, Samato took the barrier created in his own training glade. But a distinctive feature was the lack of the possibility of blocking visual observation, the huge size of the chakra associated with equally huge costs and the need for user support.

 

Of course, Samato alone could not hold such a barrier for even a few seconds due to exhaustion, so every hundred meters a scroll with the chakra stored in it was installed.      

                       

"It's not very good. Although Harushumo and the others separated Naori from Uchiha with the help of my scrolls and do not let her come to his aid, it probably won't last long. She's not fighting at full strength, but as soon as it dawns on her that something is wrong with her body... although apparently she's not set up to kill and is confident in Naka, so..."

 

Just at this moment, Samato frowned and directed the chakra to his legs, strengthened the surface of the wall under him, while simultaneously controlling the barrier. Barely in time, he saw how the southern part of the castle, under the influence of a powerful wave of flame pushed by hot wind currents, scattered pieces of stone hundreds of meters around.

 

The temperature in the area rose, and the fire spread for a hundred meters, burning everything in its path. Looking closer, Samato saw a dome of concentrated chakra in the center of the raging stream of flame. On the other side, a dozen meters from the dome, there was a teenager in torn and bloodstained clothes. There was an abundance of bruises and bruises on his body. Folding the seal with one hand, he let out a powerful stream of flame from his mouth covered with dried blood.  

 

Fueled by the chakra, the wave of flame spread further, reaching the neighboring wing of the castle, and demolishing it as if it were made of ordinary sand. As soon as this happened, the dome of the chakra covering a significant part of the castle trembled, starting to disperse.

 

Seeing this, Samato stopped holding the seal and sighed, reaching for the belt on which many scrolls were previously fixed. But at the moment their number has significantly decreased. Taking a scroll tied with a ribbon, with the symbol of water, the scientist folded the seal, disappearing from the wall.

 

...

 

Directing more and more chakra, Naka continued to hold the flame on the opponent. He felt that his condition was getting worse by the second, and the pain and internal injuries did not allow him to move normally. The only thing he was able to do in order to avoid a continued beating from a completely superior melee opponent was to break the distance by missing a few blows and use large-scale techniques.

 

He saw how the flames had already begun to melt the stone in the area, but it only slightly affected the opponent's celestial rotation, starting to slowly pierce through it. But Naka already understood that in his condition, he probably wouldn't be able to hold the technique any longer. Gritting his teeth and considering the situation, the young man resolutely looked at the opponent hidden by the flames and chakra flows.

 

His mangekye spun from the cold chakra being sent into him. When he was ready to use his only remaining eye technique besides Susano, he was interrupted by a sense of threat. Instantly deactivating the fire technique, the young man turned back, focusing his gaze on the new opponent.

 

The one he saw made the young man's anger rise to a new level. Obeying him, without a doubt, he increased the flow of the cold chakra to the eye. From the strain, blood began to flow from the eye, followed by the technique.

 

"Amaterasu"

 

Samato on the other hand, appearing behind Uchiha instantly, unfolded the scroll and directed a significant amount of chakra into it. The scientist saw how, while his chakra activated the seal, the young man had already turned around and was looking at him with anger.

 

As soon as a wave of water burst out of the scroll, intending to demolish Naka in front of him, a black flame formed from nowhere, instantly evaporating the water. Looking at this, Samato felt a previously unseen danger, along with a previously arising pulling feeling. Not intending this time to investigate where it came from, the scientist used a substitute, disappearing.  

 

Watching the disappearance of the ugly boy, Naka's gaze began to quickly wander through the slow-motion environment, looking for the impudent. Unfortunately, it was interrupted by one of the incoming thoughts about another, more dangerous opponent, who instantly reminded himself of himself, appearing behind, preparing to bring down a chakra-soaked blow.

 

 

 

 

3