Chapter 82. The benefit of clans spits on victims
140 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

………………………………………………………………………

 

In a small room intermittently illuminated by the light of the fire, a man was leaning against the wall. Ignoring the lighting, barely falling on the sheets of paper clutched in his hands, he carefully read the text with his red eyes.

 

Next to him stood an attractive kunoichi, whose face was occupied with thoughtfulness, and on the ground with the bodies laid out in an even row, a boy was sitting. Peering with a slightly offended face at the corpses that had begun to exude a putrid smell, he bit his lips with increasing gloom.

 

"So, thanks to... traitors who planted explosive seals all over the city wall and set some of the daimyo guards on Kagyu and Uchiha, Senju were able to get inside. Hmm, this report says that it is not yet known how they escaped from byakugan, but according to the assumption this Uzumaki is involved in this… Maybe a summoning technique?... If believe that this red-haired, appearing in Hyuga 's line of sight, in a short time almost managed to create a concealing barrier, then it is possible. It's a pity, it doesn't specify here how the fight itself went, but apparently the Hyuga prepared in advance. Otherwise, I can't believe how they managed to defeat this Senju team and at least one mangekyo user... It's also suspicious that both Uchiha burned in black flames and Hyugi with their abilities did not take at least one Senju hostage… Okay, I'll have to think about it later and send my own report to the captain. It also seems like this one Ame-san to have a suggestion."

 

Breaking out of his thoughts, Makatoshi looked at his junior subordinate. - Well, Takashi-kun, what is your verdict?

 

Startled by harsh words in a quiet room, the boy with a face changed from resentment to uncertainty with a slightly trembling smile, whispered.

 

- Makatoshi-sensei, b-but it hasn't been long… You know I'm bad at this.

 

- You have to learn how to become a respected ninja of the clan, if you can't even determine how much time has passed since the death and how the person died? – Pausing and glancing out of the corner of his eye at the fabric separating this and the adjacent premises, he added. – We don't have much time, so tell me what you could notice.        

 

- H-hai.

 

 

-This plan is... rather cruel. Are you sure?

 

Sitting at the table with his arms folded on his chest, Makatoshi calmly, but with uncertainty present in his words, said. His gaze was riveted on the map lying in front of him, on a table rather littered with all sorts of parchment and scrolls. The most eye-catching in this map were several flags placed with different colors.

 

- It's not for you to care about the number of victims… This is the most effective plan to achieve the goals of both our clans. I don't want to lose more people. If there is a choice between a thousand lives of ordinary people and a member of the clan, I will choose the latter. You also probably adhere to this idea. I am sure that the Forum-san will agree, he would not like to lose any more "loyal clan members".

 

Sitting leaning against the wooden back of a chair with his arms folded, Ame looked in front of him, at the Uchiha calmly studying the map. His expression remained relaxed and disinterested, with a constant slight smile on his lips. But this could not deceive Makatoshi, who felt with every fiber of his soul a gaze watching his every move.

 

 After finishing the "recitative", Ame immediately noticed that the man in front of him was still not sure of the necessity of the plan outlined by him. Leaning forward a little and putting his hands on the table, Captain Hyuga looked at Uchiha even more intently, putting a little more pressure on him.

 

- As a trustee of the Forumu, you know that the lives of loyal people are important. But you still don't want to agree? - From these words and pressure, Makatoshi's calm expression collapsed, replaced by a frown. Meanwhile, Ame, not paying attention to the Uchiha's gaze directed at him, continued. – Thanks to this plan, you will be able to fulfill your idea in an instant, along with this to spoil the lives of others, taking a significant amount of strength from our rivals in this mission. Wouldn't you like the Senju to be reduced in number? In addition, this will reduce reputational costs. I have already informed the clan and our people are ready to spread the necessary information. If you do this, along with other clans allied at the moment, then it will even be possible to argue that the battle is not lost, but has come to a draw ... No matter how surprising it is, Kaguya agreed to this plan, if you agree, then Aburame will also not stand aside.        

 

As soon as the words from Ame stopped, the dark room, illuminated by several flickering kerosene lamps, plunged into a thoughtful silence, interrupted by an occasional grunt coming from the corner of the room where there were two beds and the sound of a brush moving on paper.  Finally, Makatoshi, who lowered his gaze back to the map, returned back to Ame, who was smiling while waiting for an answer.

 

- I... can agree with this plan, but it will take…

 

Interrupting the Uchiha, relaxed from the lack of pressure, and looking at the silent boy, who seemed didn't pay attention to the two of them, continuously waved his brush, Ame said.

 

- There's nothing to worry about, our clan is already in the process of preparation.

 

Following Ame's gaze, Makatoshi looked at Samato with a strange glint in his eyes. After spending a few seconds thinking about it, he already wanted to direct the chakra to his eyes, but as if he felt something, the boy stopped his actions, calmly staring at the Uchiha. At the same time, Makatoshi felt a cold gaze staring at him and the returned pressure, but this time it was stronger than before. Realizing the mistake, the man was inwardly surprised and making a note in his head about the boy's abilities, looked back at the already cold eyed Ame.

 

- I'm sorry, it's rare to meet such talented children. It's like looking at a kid from our clan... although he will be younger… Ahem, about the proposed plan, I agree and will pass it to the Forumu-dono.

 

- That's good, but I hope that if he finds something "incomprehensible" in this regard, then you will be able to explain and convince the Forumu… And yes, make it so that enemy intelligence is not aware that they participated in this attack. Let it be an internal conflict for them.  

 

- ...Well, I hope that's it. I need to have a little talk with the members of our clan that guard the capital.

 

Saying these words, Makatoshi had a strange smile on his lips, and his eyes were flickering with a light ready for a "dative conversation". Understanding what the interlocutor meant, Ame nodded and waved his hand, pointing to the passage covered by the same awning.

 

- You will be escorted.

 

Following his words, Musushi appeared next to the table, waiting for Uchiha's actions. Bowing weakly, Makatoshi headed for the exit. Musushi, who had fallen in behind him, followed him, carefully watching the man's actions.  

 

 

Under the sounds of footsteps fading away in the distance, the room again plunged into the quiet sounds of brush writing that were ordinary for her. After sitting on a chair for a few minutes, watching his nephew's quick movements, Ame finally broke the silence.

 

- Are you sure you've had enough rest? You know that we have enough time, there is no need to hurry.

 

Looking up from the outlines next seal, Samato raised his relaxed and calm face to Ama. At the first glance at which, one could notice small traces of fatigue.

 

  - Uncle, don't worry, I'm fine. It remains to create a few more seals, after which I will rest a little and start creating hiding seals on the ground. Also, I would like to leave time for training.

 

Sighing at her nephew's words, Ame's slight smile turned a little bitter. After looking at the map spread out on the table in thought, he finally nodded.

 

- You're smart beyond your years, and I understand that you won't hurt yourself. – Stretching out his hand to the many flags of different colors placed on a certain area of the map, the man took up the white flag. Picking it up, he carefully placed it next to another white flag standing next to two other flags. Under the same four flags, there was a single naming "Morinakagai", which is the largest and most densely populated city in the country of trees and concurrently the capital. Removing his hand from the flag, Ame got up with a creak of a chair, saying in an empty tone. – Well, let's start slowly implementing your little evil plan ... it's a pity, of course, but it's really beneficial for the clan.

 

3