Chapter 1: Her Sweet Temptations
322 10 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

120AC marks the death of Witch Elena, said to have terrorized the kingdom of Ester was put to eternal slumber

The king threw a grand banquet for his people, everyone was invited. 

From the top court officials to the poorest of the kingdom, danced around the large bonfire assembled at the capital city's square.

Amongst the cheerful crowd, a child was standing still, its face devoid of any emotion. The child's peculiar stillness stood out amongst the celebrating people. 

A minute passes, and then an hour but the child remains still. It was like the child was captivated by something mysterious.

[Theresa! there you are!! Why did you leave mommy's hand!? COME with me]

The mother caught the child's hand and dragged her away from the bonfire.

But even while being dragged away, the child's eyes were still focused on something.

The child kept looking back, ignoring the complaints spewing from her mother's mouth.

Mother noticed her child's strange behavior and followed the child's sight. Her child was looking in the direction of the bonfire, beyond the burning flames her eyes were locked with something.

Of course, the mother knew what it was.

Burning proudly in the middle square was the body of the witch Elena.

Even in her death, the witch had her head held high. The strange smile on her burned face gave creeps to whoever dared to look in her direction, signaling to everyone present that "She did not lose, it was the kingdom that lost"

While her eyes seemed closed to everyone, for the child those beautiful pink ruby eyes were wide open.

Was it an illusion? the child didn't know.

Those gem like eyes captivated the child.

Even though the witch should be dead, the child felt like the witch was speaking directly to her soul.

The witch's imaginary voice soothed the child's body and it started listening to that honey like voice.

The mother quickly covered the child's eyes and forcefully started dragging the child as far away as possible.

Was her child cursed?

The witch didn't do anything to her right?

NO! she couldn't have, the witch is dead! How can a dead person curse my child!?

The mother shook her worrying thoughts away and took the child home.

On that night, the witch appeared in the child's dream, before leaving she left the child her parting gift

[Avenge me, THERESA]



--2 July 2028, Thursday--

Today is just another day at St. Jones international public school.

The school was amongst the best in the country. It provided education all the way from kindergarten to 12th high school. Due to being spread over 500 acres, the school was located outside city K. 

After the students passed the tough entrance exam, they had the option of living in the dorms built within the school's area.

Due to this parents from all over the country send their kids here in hope of getting entry. But amongst the millions that apply, only a selected few are able to walk through its prestigious gates again.

One such student was Parvesh Kumar.

A boy of 16 from a poor background, he worked hard and was able to score a scholarship from the school. If he's able to keep up his performance he was promised free education and a dorm room from the school. 

Standing outside the school's gate, the boy looked proud of himself.

'Finally, I can ease the burden on my family' he thought.

But his journey had just started, he needed to keep working harder than everyone.

With motivation surging from his entire body, he put his foot forward when suddenly he heard a commotion nearby.

He followed the sound and found a large crowd gathered around the parking area.

'Did some accident happen?'

[She's here! The Queen has come]

[Hurry up, we might be able to get a glimpse of her]

His guess was wrong, it seemed like someone famous came to the school.

His curiosity peaked and he slid through the crowd to see who this 'Queen' was.

Reaching the front of the crowd he cleared his glasses and focused on this person of everyone's attention.

Long flowing purple hair, eyes that put the highest quality ruby to shame, fair skin, and the school's uniform fit perfectly on her slender body.

The girl looked around and showed a slight smile to everyone, she walked forward and students cleared the way, walking behind and admiring the beauty.

[The Queen is just as cute as yesterday]

[The Queen showed me her smile, my day will be filled with fortune today]

[Queen Slaves! Make sure there is no dust in her majesty's way]

[Ay! Ay! CAPTION!!]

[I wish I was queen's boot]

[Why was I born a human!!!?? God! Why couldn't you make me into the ground that queen walks on!?]

The comments got more and more ridiculous the more he paid attention to them.

Deciding to ignore the last few creeper comments, he decided to be on his way. He didn't want to be late for his first class.

'Still... that hair is quite unique, I have never seen someone with natural purple hair..]

Parvesh was slightly captivated, but it was not enough to make him stray away from his goals.

He was here to study, get an excellent job and finally support his family. He can't afford to waste time on useless things.

With his eyes regaining focus, the boy marched to his class.



--8 August 2028, Wednesday--

A month went by, and Parvesh was starting to adjust to his new life.

The classes here were tough, the teachers didn't show mercy to anyone left behind. Students had to keep up with it themselves and the school provided them will all the necessary resources to do so.

Though it was hard, Parvesh didn't find it life-crushing, his reasoning was simple. 

'I just need to work harder than everyone

Due to his positive outlook, the teachers liked him and his classmates started flocking to him for study advice.

Given his kind nature, he helped them as a matter of fact and today was the same.

It was 6'o clock in the evening and Parvesh along with some boys were sitting in the dorm room.

They first started with today's homework and asked each other for help if any difficulty arose.

Amongst this harmonious study environment, one boy suddenly changed to topic of discussion from homework to girls.

As they say, no one is hornier than a 16-year-old boy going through puberty.

As soon as he started everyone around chimed one by one including Parvesh and everyone stopped doing their work, the topic of more importance was being discussed.

[So, Ramesh, which girl do you like the best?]

[umm, well, I-I dddddooo like the way Jenya looks, she even lends me her homework....so you know m-maybe...?]

Seeing their embarrassed friend everyone started laughing

[Oh man, why are you getting embarrassed like a girl?! Hahahaha, be a MAN like me] said the boy, proudly fisting his protruding chest

Suddenly somebody asked Parvesh the same question

[So Mr super intelligent virgin boy, does your mind even think of girls?]

His classmates started teasing him, poking him here and there

[O-of course I do!! Last night I just had a dream about the Queen!!]

...

...

Everyone went silent when suddenly a sudden roar emerged from beside him

[OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!! THAT'S MY MAN! THINKIN OF OBTAINING THE UNOBTAINABLE!!!!] he slammed Parvesh's back

[HM! HM! Intelligent and Horny! that's a rare combination, I must say]

[But still, the 'Queen' huh...]

Again everyone went silent and the topic of discussion shifted again

[The Queen really is super popular, she's like a superstar in this school]

[But I guess, she deserves it. Just the other day she helped me find the chemistry lab when I was lost]

[OH!? Same here! When I was being scolded for running in the hallway, she came to my rescue]

[HUH?! You two as well? She gave me her umbrella to go back home during yesterday's rain]

Everyone looked surprised, even Parvesh.

[So she helped every one of us in some way]

[Right, right! She really is so kind]

[I know right!? She even smiled at me]

[I also heard she rejected the position of student council president because she thought someone else would do the job better than her]

[So HUMBLE!!]

[Me too! Me too! I heard rumors that she scores the top result in every test]

[Damn, she must be a genius too!!]

Hearing all these compliments of Queen, Parvesh felt his mood suddenly fall.

Why was he feeling this way?

These newfound feelings suddenly arose in him that fateful day when he received the queen's kindness.

It all started last week, after the last period, he went to the usual coffee machine and got his favorite iced coffee. Making his way to the library for today's revision his left leg suddenly slipped and he fell down.

When he looked up he saw a girl standing in front of him, the people around him gasping in shock.

Clearing the fog in his classes, he realized he had just thrown his coffee at the girl in front, her white shirt now has stain marks all over.

What's worse, this girl happened to be Queen.

Parvesh closed his eyes, ready for punishment or a slap to his face.

But his expectation was not met, he slowly opened his eyes and saw the Queen gently smiling at him.

Her eyes crescent into a half moon and she put some coins in his hand

[Here, use this to buy a new one. You must be very excited to go study, right?]

The sweetest voice entered his ears and all his fears were washed away.

He bowed deeply and started apologizing for ruining her shirt

The queen put a hand on his shoulder and spoke

[My shirt can be replaced, but your enthusiasm for learning can't, so make sure to produce great results for this school, alright?]

Her smile deepened.

Seeing her smile, Parvesh's heart started beating faster than lightning.

What is this feeling? He never felt anything like this before.

What's more, is that someone acknowledged his hard work.

His eye grew teary

[h-huh? why are you crying? Here take my handkerchief, return it to me next week at the student council office, Okay?]

He nodded his head frantically while being ashamed of showing such a pathetic side of his to the queen.

Remembering all this he woke up from his sleep and looked at the handkerchief lying on his table.

He had cleaned it and now he must return it to her tomorrow.

'She really deserves to be the queen' he thought and his conscious drifted away



--9 August 2028, Thursday--

Today after school, Parvesh went to bring the handkerchief to the student council office building.

The building was near the football field, a few minutes from the main building.

He knocked on the door and a girl treated him at the front.

She was the current student council president.

[Welcome! Welcome! Queen has been waiting for you, follow me! I will lead you, Okay? sweetie]

The girl showed her brightest smile and his face turned a bit red

[S-ssuree...]

[AHahahaha, so cute! come this way ♥]

The girl suddenly grabbed his hand and started leading him upstairs to the office.

Being suddenly grabbed like this, his heart started pounding.

'Girls in the city are really something else' he thought to himself, all the girls in his village were so reserved but here...

though different, he didn't dislike it.

One word he could use to describe the student council president was, 'CUTE'

She had her hair dyed light pink and put it into small twin tails. Her uniform was very baggy but looked super comfortable to be in, accompanied by her sweet, energetic, and bubbly persona, he felt she was a great person.

While talking along the way, though she was the one who one sidely talked all the way, they entered the main room.

In this elegant-looking room, to the left were all the achievements earned by this student council, to the right was a small sitting area and in the front was a large desk behind which was an empty leather chair.

The president walked to the chair and sat down on her throne.

[Now then, your family must miss their dear son very much]

[huh?....]

Suddenly Parvesh was brought out of his giddy mood by these sudden words.

[Well? do they miss you?]

What was the president talking about? He couldn't wrap his head around it. Confused he stammered his words

[y-yyheah....??]

what was he supposed to answer

The smile on the president's face grew, but he felt no sweetness from this smile unlike before.

The president pointed her finger to the large tv above the couches in the sitting area.

Suddenly the T.V turned on the images rolling before him making him fall to his knees.

[w-what IS THIS!!!!!???]

Anger overflowed from his body, what he saw on T.V was his house and his parents and two sisters tied to the chair. Bruises all over their faces, and dry blood sticking to their clothes.

[What you mean 'what is this!?' it's your lovely parents, you don't remember them? Awwww ♥, what a dirty son, haahh] the president sighed, a pained expression appearing on her face.

What is this situation?

What is happening?

Why is my family tied like this?

Who did this to them?

What happened to the president?

Wasn't I supposed to give the handkerchief back to the queen?

Speaking of the queen, where is she?

Suddenly hope emerged within him

[D-DOES QUEEN KNOW ABOUT THIS!!?? SHE WON'T STAND BY YOUR EVIL DOINGS!!!!]

Parvesh roared and rushed towards the president with his fist clenched.

The president yawned loudly and closed her eyes in peace, the anger inside him surged and he put his entire strength behind this punch.

[YOU, BITC--!!!!]

[So noisy]

Suddenly a voice filled with the sweetest honey came from behind him, recognizing this voice, he suddenly stopped and looked back.

Just like he guessed, it was the queen.

Her long purple hair tied into a ponytail, and her pink ruby eyes instilled calmness inside the one who looked at it.

Finally, her smile was still as kind as ever.

Even through all this sudden madness, one thing didn't change, the queen was still the QUE--

*FWIP!*

Parvesh saw his vision shake and after a few seconds, it stabilized.

He saw his still body a few meters away from him, the head nowhere to be found.

Slowly the headless body fell to the ground and crimson blood gushed out, dyeing the wood floor with clear red.

Next, he looked towards the T.V, his family's eyes wide open, despair written all over their faces

'So they are alive....thank god..' he thought.

Before his life faded away, the last thing he saw is the president rushing toward the queen and tightly hugging her intimately.

As his soul entered the sea of dead souls, a few words entered his ears

[Welcome back! THERESA!! ♥♥♥]

Hello, just wanted to write a type of GL story I personally never read before but wanted to read. So here goes my newbie attempt at it, hopefully, it turns out somewhat good \0/

12