Chapter 4: Demons And Cuteness
115 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open my eyes and see only darkness surrounding me. A few meters away from me stands a bright red door, inviting me to open it.

Collecting my courage, I make myself stand up and carefully walk towards the door.

As I get closer, sounds start entering my ears.

[*SLAP!* Bitch, you dare talk back to me!!!]

Suddenly my body stops its motion and uneasiness starts crawling up my skin

I hear heavy crying and my body tenses up

[*sob* *sob* she's your child too you asshole!! Why do I have to be stuck with HER!! *sob* *sob* you Alll have RUINED my LIFE!!!! *sob*]

The anger and disgust in the voice make my heartbeat frantic and manic

my feet start shaking uncontrollably, unable to move I stand still listening to vile sentences coming from beyond the door

The crashing of utensils follows with the loud bang of another slap.

*THWAK!*

*CRASH!*

*DHUM!*

Sounds of animalistic beating and abuse come through the door, the animals will come for me next. I have nowhere to hide behind this closed door, wrapped in darkness. Desperate, I use the only method of escape I have known

I press my hands against my ears, but the action proves futile as the roar of horrid animals keeps up louder and louder

Unable to bear the violence of the animals, I curl down on the door, no matter what I try the voices don't cease to exist. Shaking and convulsing, I start to lose my sanity.

On the verge of collapse, the wicked red door opens up with a BANG!!!

I peek through the arms covering my face, tears and snot decoring my face, and see bright shiny eyes of red ruby, the lustrous purple hair flowing without restraints.

Her face was the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed. Instantly captivated by her charm, a semblance of hope starts taking root in my heart and the darkness around me starts to fade away into bright, shiny lights.

The pretty person extends her hands toward someone like me

[Come, take my hands]

The gentle voice entered my ears and all the loud noises from beyond the door disappear.

This person, this gentle lady had just saved me

Emotions I had never experienced before swirl up inside my body like an unrestrained raging storm

'I must follow this person' a voice inside me spoke loudly

Hastily I push my hand forward to grad the gentle lady's pale hands

I must catch that hand before it vanishes.

As our hands touch, the cool warmth of her touch bring a sudden breeze into my heart.

ahhhh...so this is what family feels like...

But the moments of happiness don't last long and the warmth in her hands fades away, replaced with chilling cold.

I look up and see a detached face floating above a decapitated body.

The eyes filled with pure malice and hatred look at me and speak in a hoarse voice

[Why.....I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!!!]

The head accuses me

[WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?!!!!???]

[GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!.......]

...

...

I see...just a nightmare....



--16 August 2028, Thursday--

Now awake I look at my phone and see that it was almost 6:00 AM. It was time to get up and prepare for school.

Being the student council president I must reach school early, it was a behavior expected from someone in my position.

'fuuuuccckkkk MAN.....been a while since I had a nightmare and one so shitty as well'

annoyed, I click my tongue and get up from the bed. Since this is the girl's dorm for final-year students, the washroom is located at the end of the hallway. I pick up my toothbrush and a fresh towel, grab my phone and shove it into my pajama pocket.

Since it was still dark outside, I slowly walk to the washroom and start my daily routine.

While sitting on the toilet, I take out my phone and look at the wallpaper of me and Sis.

My only family, though not real but I consider her my one and only household with all my heart.

Seeing this picture calms me down and puts my raging mind to rest when suddenly a bad feeling rises up in my stomach and I end up vomiting on the floor

[shit....not again...]

I start the bidet and after a few seconds get up and leave the washroom, and start walking toward my room.

Closing the door behind me I throw myself onto the bed.

I thought I would be able to take it but it seems like I overestimated my capabilities.

It has been a week since we committed a murder.

Just like promised, Mr. Kumar sent his people and took care of the boy's body. As for his family, I probably can guess they got the same treatment. Being a man of immense wealth and means, he bribed the police to not look into the matter and now in a week, it's like nothing ever happened.

Though as a result, we have now got a new task, the task to commit a perfect murder. The victim is our high school chemistry teacher.

What did he do to deserve this? Did he tick off Mr. Kumar somehow? Did he even do anything wrong?

Are we going to kill another innocent person?

A shit ton of matters come forward in my head and I should start watching the teacher's daily routine as Sis asked.

I should already have a clear idea of the teacher's routine, and questions like, where he goes? where he lives? who's in his family? when does he come to school? what vehicle does he use? what route he takes on the road?

That's what should have happened, but so far I have made ZERO PROGRESS. I guess all this was just waaaaaaayyy to fucking much for my poor body and soul.

Ever since that day, I have been vomiting in the morning without fail.

Whenever I try to relax, his dead body flashes in my mind and my stomach starts to twist.

When I close my eyes, I see his accusatory eyes looking straight at me, calling me a criminal, murderer, psychopath, and other vile words.

Imagining this, my heart starts racing like a ferocious wild beast and my body loses its strength.

Though I'm feeling all these emotions of regret, empathy for the boy, and horror, it doesn't seem to be the case with Sis, she doesn't seem to feel these emotions, it seems like she didn't find anything wrong with the murder, but was actually just worried about our safety and future.

Seeing this makes me extremely happy but a corner of my heart also aches, a part of what makes us human seems to be now missing from Sis, it's all that witch's fault, I was sure of it. That Scumbag Bitch. 

I really didn't like the murder or the dead body or for christ's sake this whole situation!!

Though I cried a lot after that day I never showed it to anyone, not even Sis. I know Sis is struggling with this whole ordeal as well, though our struggles may be different, in the end, they are still struggles.

This demon that's making me feel sympathy for the boy and his family.

It's making me sick of myself thinking of what we did.

It's making my body feel dirty.

It's making me want to report ourselves to the police and let it end.

It's making me want to turn back time and don't allow this to happen.

Though my mind is filled with all these thoughts, I still wouldn't dare to act on them. Because just like Sis said, I don't want to spend my life behind bars, I want to spend it with Sis, even if it means becoming a Murderer that I hate.

I'm Selfish.

The easy course of action would be to defeat this demon and lose all these emotions that are just holding me back and making me think all this nonsense nonstop.

But that's not the course of action I'm willing to take.

Even if it's just for self-gratification and for complete hypocrisy, I don't want to let go of these feelings.

Even if Sis has let go of these emotions, I MUST NOT.

I must carry on these emotions for both my sake and Sis's sake.

I must not DEFEAT them, I must CONQUER THEM.

I'm sure by learning to handle these dirty emotions, I would be able to stop Sis from becoming a Mindless Murderer and Serial Killer like the bitch witch who presides over her soul.

No murder of ours should be for gratification, No murder of ours should be a waste or for fun.

Every kill must have meaning.

Every kill must have significance.

Every kill must help us in our goals.

To make sure Sis doesn't end up losing all her humanity and emotions, I must CONQUER this demon quickly and swiftly.

Sis is my one and only family and I have promised to do everything I can to protect this tiny bubble of ours.

I look at my phone's wallpaper once more and nod to myself

[Alright!! Time for a nice bath!!]



My mind clears up after the bath and I start the meticulous process of applying makeup.

Poopy People may say that I overdo it with pink and sparkly makeup and that a high school kid me shouldn't play with adult world but all those opinions are just noise to me.

I dress cutely, put on adorable makeup, dye my hair light pink, and decorate my nails with poppy colors not for others to enjoy and maybe conjure some r18 fantasy, but entirely for myself.

Being darling and cute fills me with confidence. It gives me the strength to walk out every day and try my best. It gives me the courage to face the world outside.

The world outside is scary, it is dirty and ready to eat me alive. These dresses, makeup, hair, nail polish, all these things combine to make the world outside a slightly flowery place for me, just nearly bearable. 

Bubbly, fluffy, and frill dresses take up my entire wardrobe, even my school dress is baggy and comfy. Poopy heads always judge and throw their pity and condescending eyes at me but again these are not for them to see.

It is for me to walk with my head straight and high.

Some may say that this confidence is superficial and they might be right.

But I feel happiness and fulfillment when wearing this mask of cuteness, and that's all that matters.

As a plus, Sis and my girlfriend don't mind my dressing and makeup, instead, they complement it and praise me. So who cares what some random fucker on the street thinks?

That's right!! NOBODY!!!

OOPS!! 

that reminds me I almost forgot to send a good morning text to both of them.

[Good morning, Sis ♥ (✿>̀ ͜ʖ ́<) ] and send

[Good morning, L.O.V.E ♥ (✿ ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥) ] and send

Now that the morning ritual is complete, I must try my best to do as Sis asked and gather info on this chemistry teacher.

Finishing my makeup, I dress up in uniform carefully and take one final look in the mirror before leaving for the class.

[YEP~♥ Cute as always JENNA!!]

4