Arming the competition(2)
431 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of team jnpr had their familiars along with them minus ren who's familiar was too large as a hippogriff. none of the pokemon summoned as familiars had evolved yet but leon was certainly looking forward to when they did. the one thing leon was most looking forward to about the summonings was figuring out roughly from how many sources the familiars were drawn from. so far he had found only five in total , monster hunter , pokemon , final fantasy , harry potter and the elder scrolls. out of all of these things only a single familiar had came from the last one in the summonings.

It was hard to identify at first because of the form it took but leon remembered an obscure reference of them looking like that sometimes. the familiar in question was a storm elemental in the shape of a sabre tooth tiger. leon was embarrassed to admit that he had no clue what need the thing filled for the girl who summoned it since it was more a huge mass of magic than an actual creature. yeah leon knew that they were an actual living thing but all elementals were simple creatures that worked mostly off the commands of others or instinct.

Leon was fashionably late to make the foreign students even more nervous as he landed genesis on a nearby area since he was huge at this point. as a ravager nergigante genesis was easily the size of a greyhound bus and the black spikes and horns on his body made him extremely intimidating. more than a few foreigners backed up subconsciously at his presence even after leon stepped off his back. "welcome to the first  of many days most of you will have with me , my name is vermillion drake and i will be catching you up on the nuances involving familiars." he spoke up with a smirk.

"raise your hands if you have seen the recordings of my classes involving familiars." he commanded and every one of the foreign students raised their hands. "excellent! since that's the case i won't waste time reexplaining the risk and principles behind the familiars. as you can see from my own students who have brought their familiars as well as my own familiar what you summon can vary extensively. that said please line up in a nice orderly manner and we'll begin." leon said walking over to the obscuring dome calmly.

He stopped just outside the opaque dome and turned to look at the foreign students with a huge grin. "i almost forgot!" he exclaimed and they looked worried. "due to an incident following the summoning of my students familiars i have added a new layer of protection to the summoning circle to prevent people from trying to memorize it. it does not interfere with the circles functions though so i'm sure none of you mind." he said and watched most of the foreign students make faces. it was to be expected that the students would have been ordered to try and memorize as much of the circle as they could.

Leon had basically just told them to give up on any such thoughts since he had made it impossible to do so. most of the higher ups watching the live stream of the event were stomping their feet and raging out at leons actions. the students had indeed been told to try and memorize the summoning circle by the higher ups but none of them had expected leon to suddenly increase his security measures moments before they could even try.

The look on leons face made it clear that he knew all about their plans and wanted nothing more than to step all over them. they had all learned the hard way not to underestimate leon despite his young age after he used their past mistakes to run a smear campaign against them. that didn't mean that having leon string them along before ruining all their hope was anything less than infuriating. it was like he made it his mission in life to make them miserable lately after they tried to steal from him unjustly. they had even gotten hand signed gift baskets from the man to their homes in the most passive aggressive threat ever wishing them long lives.

_____________________________________________

My p@treon is listed under my pen name : loskro if you are having trouble finding it. patreon.com/user?u=81578854

17