Final summoning
427 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So i take it his isn't some sort spy then?" leon asked calmly and neptune nodded "he'd give himself away instantly since he just can't keep his mouth shut." he said with a shrug. "alright then , i  admit that i am curious to see what you summon mr.wukong so i will allow it this time." leon said and penciled the boy into a blank space on the list. neptune went to walk out of the dome but leon stopped him. "you may as well stay since he's the last person who will use this circle." he said calmly.

"What do you mean?" neptune asked confused. "i only created this circle so that my own students didn't get handy capped in the tournament. once all you foreign kingdom students had your opportunity i'm going to erase the entire thing to prevent anyone having funny ideas again." leon explained honestly. "seems kinda like a waste." neptune said seriously. leon shrugged "maybe , but it's mine to do so." he said calmly. sun finally powered up the summoning circle and like all the other summonings a swirling orb manifested in the center and from the size leon could tell it was a small creature.

Leon had to stop himself from laughing when he saw what had been summoned which neptune and sun both noticed. the creature was yellow and brown with a semi-humanoid shaped torso and both it's two arms and legs ended in three claws. a short thick tail was behind it and it had a narrow jaw but wide skull and closed eyes. "abra , low high danger rating , omnivore with powerful physic abilities that is known for it's patience , intelligence and caution." leon said with a smirk while stopping himself from laughing. neptune however did not stop himself from laughing when he heard leons description.

From the data leon had collected it was rare for a summoned familiar to have a completely opposite nature to it's summoner but if that person desperately needed those traits it could still happen. this was what made the situation so funny as sun had summoned the pinnacle of the opposite of his own traits. neptune had figured this out near instantly after leon's explanation but sun couldn't figure out what they found so funny. it was only after he bound the abra to him did he find out as neptune explained it.

It was entertaining to see that when sun wanted to rush out to brag the abra locked him in place with it's psychic powers. the chaos sun could get up to had effectively been solved by his own recklessness in an ironic twist of fate. everyone got a kick out of seeing sun having to get his own familiars agreement before he could do anything. the boy in question was miserable however as he was psychically restrained almost constantly. the abra was very gentle in it's restraint so sun wasn't hurt by it but he was uncomfortable being suppressed so thoroughly.

An interesting thing that leon had noticed between his own students and those from the other kingdoms was that his own students had more powerful familiars as a whole. the foreign students have only a quarter of the students summon upper tier familiars like elder dragons or pseudo legendary pokemon. in comparison nearly half of his students had summoned such creatures and even had a few only a step below his own familiar such as rubies velkhana , shiro. the closest any of the foreign students got was one boy called granite lee who summoned an infant behemoth.

The beast was as big as he was and was merely an infant of it's species so when it grew up it would be frankly massive. if put on a scale it would fall just under rubies familiar but above most others save yang's familiar that was tricky to accurately place. once everyone was clear leon erased the circles on the ground with a gout of hell fire turning the ground into liquid rock in an instant. almost everyone was startled by this action since there was no warning at all before leon just erased a small plot of land.

_____________________________________________

My p@treon is listed under my pen name : loskro if you are having trouble finding it. patreon.com/user?u=81578854

17