Challenge
185 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What did this mean for leon you may be asking? "not a damn thing , your whole feud with the ozpin was pointless!" he said angrily towards salem. "rather than fuck over literally every other person on the planet you could have just killed off each of his incarnations after copious amounts of torture until he lost the will to do anything!" leon shot into the sky with his hell flames after venting at salem. all the terrible things that salem had done in the past stemmed from her failed marriage to ozpin. the worse part as far a leon was concerned was that he couldn't kill either of them to put an end to it.

It was funny how leons answer to most problems was violence but in this particular case violence no matter how much simply didn't work. he attacks ozpin and the man just incarnates again whereas for salem it's even worse because unlike leon himself her source of life force keeping her alive was literally infinite. if it was normal life force keeping her alive he would just separate it from her with a seal but since it came from a literal god it was beyond the scope of his abilities.

Leon was pissed at how powerless he was at the situation since nothing he could do would change anything. contrary to what he thought salem was VERY worried about leon attacking her since over the past year he went from strong but not a threat to just below her in terms of power with a weapon that made her instincts scream at her. leons weapon was made with a blade of literal divine blood that had crystalized making it more than capable of permanently ending her. salem didn't argue with leon earlier since he wasn't technically wrong but she simply hadn't thought about it.

Leon shot through the desolate land ignoring all the weak grim since he had a target in mind to vent his frustrations on. thanks to this place being the birthplace of the grim along with the fact some of them never left the area meant that there was in fact some extremely ancient grim located here. one such example of leons target that he name hexus based off his favorite disney villain. This grim was similar in body shape to that of an octopus with its body consisting mostly of a hard grim skull mask with three eyes and seven tentacles that it used to move.

The original size of this grim was very small at barely the size of a large dog but this particular specimen had gotten way bigger from surviving so long. hexus had tentacles the width of a red wood and the length to match it while the main body was close to the size of a baseball stadium. The reason leon chose this ancient grim in particular was that this one despite being massive and extremely dangerous had an ability that made it truly challenging to fight , fusion.

This species of grim could grab other grim and fuse them together with itself as well as other grim in order to create a much more powerful creature. hexus for example had fused an ancient king taijitsu  an ancient beowolf , an ancient ursa and an ancient apathy making it beyond dangerous. The apathy dulled ones reactions while the other three attacked with powerful physical attacks at different speeds. combined they made hexus a true challenge for leon , and that was what he needed to level up to six. leon could only grit his teeth as he approached hexus and entered the range of the apathy's power making him lethargic.

"ROAAAAAR!" the other fused grim roared at leon but he ignored them before throwing a spear of hell flame at the apathy. hexus wasn't just going to roll over and die so it moved the apathy out of the way before attacking with the other three. the king taijitsu was fast , the beowolf was average and the ursa was slow making leon struggle to handle all three at once. he was able to handle one of the three but the other two would always get him with their discordant speeds.

_____________________________________

my patrons can read an extra two chapters ahead along with using the site as a way to directly contact myself rather than needing to hope i respond to your comments.

pa treon.com/user?u=81578854

6