What Boredom Can Cause. (1)
80 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the endless vacuum of space in a Galaxy we currently have no name for, a floating 'moon' is in motion . It Has the same look as Earth's moon but bigger than it and with a large and deep hole in it's center.

  Looking into the hole one will notice nothing but nothingness, absolute darkness that makes it impossible to look into it.

 The darkness is actually an illusion, most probably, because the silawet of a man-like creature appears at the top of the hole.



He has purplish skin and two black coloured goat horns, his bat wings are packed together at his back. I believe you understand why 'creature' was used.

    "Hmmm~ finally freedom " popping sounds as he stretches his limbs.

"It wasn't easy to get that dog off my back, now what to d-"

 A transparent screen appears and cuts him off 

 "Sir moscov",  a pleasing female humanoid voice calls out  "King has requested for all ELITES to appear before him, finish up quickly it seems to be important " 

The screen disappears, but from the sound of gnashing teeth it's obvious the news wasn't pleasing, 'moscov' is displeased.

    " Fuck that shit I just managed to leave that watch dogs range and who knows when next I'll have this opportunity he thinks I went far, haaa~....hmm"

  Looking upwards, something in the distance has his attention.

  " Well~ I was told I could finish up then soo, WHY DON'T I? " . 

    With a smirk greater than sakuna's when he takes over itadori's body on his face, a purplish black spear appears in his right hand as he continues to stare at the direction of interest and Swoosh he throws the spear.

  " bye bye haha~ now, Claudia RECALL"  

  with purple lights glowing around him, he disappears…

   This is little info about this ELITE

Name: Moscov

Nick Name: illegal Lord of destruction

Elite Title: Elite of Vengeance

                       'note his title'...

2