What Boredom Can Cause (3)
18 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As described earlier, planet Ulmus is a grade C planet with only 2 major continents. Originally it had more continents but the remaining have been destroyed or desolated due to the wars fought between the paladins and the demon army.


   The war was originally only between the demons, led by their ruler and the Celestials but over time the other races had to pick sides because the battles started to affect them. 


The cause of the war was never known, but most if not all picked the side of the celestials since they claimed to be the victims. I wonder if that's true.  

   The battle against the paladins, a selected group of people from any race under the celestials that have a natural affinity for killing demons or to wield a holy Weapon, and the demon army normally ends with the death of the demon ruler and loss of many paladins and natural resources. 

Destroyed continents for example.

    But against the 176th demon ruler, the paladins knew they were in for it. 

   The demon queen Albedo Molineri was just too different from her predecessors. 

     She had beautiful red horns that go well with her red hair, bat wings that came from her waist and a beauty that made goddesses envious, this and she had the power to keep all the paladins in check and to keep the war at a standstill. No one can win a war alone, right?

   

  Then Rudeua white ll was born. He is who we can call the MC of this story, a cheat. Why,you ask? Well there's a list right here.


  • He was born into the family of white. A ducal family to the kingdom of Holber that have produced great paladins. He is their only heir. 

  • When he was born. The Gods, beings that lead the celestials came down to see him because they could sense his potential. Reason some of us can guess why.

  • Seeing greatness in him, the king of Holber, his uncle made him the next in line to the throne. The former crowned Prince didn't argue. 

  • And finally Albedo herself came to ask for a peace treaty marking the end of the war. Reason some of us can guess why.

  

As a result, there was peace for 20 years. 


  Come on, we're talking about a war between demons and Gods it never ends with peace.

2