5: Into The Claws Of Death [II]
8 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The black-haired man already held a longsword in his hand, and slashed it forward in an arc towards Trey's head. Surprisingly, what the sword hit was not Trey himself, but an after image of him.

At this time, the expression of the black-haired man was that of anger and disbelief. He had underestimated the information he had learned that Trey Parker's essence force was made from the wind attribute, and he was best at speed. How could he be successfully attacked so easily?

At this time, Trey Parker had reappeared ten meters away, and the essence force on his body was getting denser, converging towards his hand. Soon, the essence had turned into a longsword.

Essences force transformed into physical shapes? The black-haired man was quite surprised. He didn't expect Trey to be able to transform essence energy into a real shape at this stage. Even many super masters in the late-stage of the seventh-order couldn't achieve the metamorphosis of essence energy. Moreover, Trey's cultivation base was only at the middle-stage of the seventh-order, so how could he already achieve the metamorphosis of essence energy so easily?

At the seventh level, the metamorphosis of essence energy was a sign that the cultivation base had further possibilities, meaning the seventh-order cultivators were extremely powerful.

Those who had achieved great perfection in the later stage could create a large crater with a diameter of about 30 meters. However, those cultivators above the seventh rank who could really be called mortal cultivators could do it with a single blow, let alone, an all-out blow.

Being able to transform essence energy into a physical shape meant that he had the opportunity to become a real powerhouse. Just that this had little to do with cultivator's own talent, but had a lot to do with his familiarity with his own energy and perception of the elements.

The transformation of essence energy into shapes required a certain degree of perception to do it. No wonder it was said that this guy would have the ability to cause great harm to the Holy Court within a few decades. It turned out that this guy had the possibility to become a powerful mortal cultivator.

He must kill him!!!

The black-haired man rubbed his hand around his waist and pulled out a different sword.

A saint sword!

In the Holy Court, the most common weapon was the cross longsword, and most members of the Holy Court used the cross sword as a great weapon. But the saint longsword was different. Only the Templars of the Holy Court used the saint longsword.

This black-haired man turned out to be a Templar Knight. The Templars were the most powerful armed forces of the Holy Court. Generally, the thorny problems of the Holy Court were solved by the Templars. Although the Templars were not the strongest in terms of individual combat power, in terms of group battle power, they were definitely second to none in the Holy Court.

Surprisingly, the Holy Court would dispatch the Templar Knights this time. It seemed they attached great importance to this mission.

Trey Parker did not think that he could dispatch the Templar Knights. Yes, his cultivation base had reached the middle stage of the seventh order, which was really powerful, but in front of the powerhouses of the Holy Court, it was a no brainer.

It appeared that there was only one explanation for the Templars to be dispatched - there was a strong presence in the royal family of the Asian-American Empire that threatened both the Elia empire and the Holy Court.

Even an empire with many seventh-order masters wouldn't attract the attention of a superpower like the Holy Court. Only the essence of the strongest cultivators could attract the attention of the Holy Court this way.

It seemed that the main reason for the war more than ten years ago was more than the fact that the Holy Court couldn't get along with them. They had hidden reasons. He and Wendy were just the beginning. And when Wendy died, he wanted to seek revenge against the Holy Court, and now the Templars of the provincial empire were determined to kill him. So much for a fair world.

A white light lit up on the Templar's body, and with a flick of his figure, he dashed towards the Thunder General.

Trey did not retreat, but parried the strike of the black-haired man, and at the same time flicked the long sword in his hand forward in a thrust towards the throat of the Templar.

The black-haired man immediately retracted his sword with a lightning speed, and swiped it side way, colliding with Trey's sword. Although there was no clanging sound, Trey's essence longsword was cut into two.

The broken long sword quickly returned to its original shape. After all, this long sword was transformed by essence energy, not a total physical weapon. To achieve the effect of a completely physical weapon, only the strongest mortal cultivators could do that.

At this time, Trey Parker looked very serious and focused. When the black-haired man attacked just now, the tip of the sword was actually close to his chest. If the black-haired man had controlled the light energy of the sword better, he would have been seriously injured right now.

This Templar was indeed very powerful, and his cultivation must have reached the late seventh order. Trey knew the Templar's moves Templar's were just tentative attacks. He was much more powerful than he was showing.

The black-haired man raised his eyebrows, and said. "Your speed is good, as expected of a wind attribute practitioner. You are qualified to know my name. I am Templar Chris."

Trey Parker didn't speak, just looked at Chris warily. Sure enough, after Chris uttered these words, he attacked.

This time, Chris' speed increased a bit more, and the sword was accurately poised in front of Trey Parker. But the saint sword stopped suddenly, and a yellow shield-like object appeared where the saint sword stopped.

Metamorphosis shield!

"It seems that the Thunder General is quite accomplished in the art of metamorphosis." Chris sighed, "But it's a pity that your cultivation base is not as good. Sadly, you're still going to die."

Then, the cyan shield shattered immediately. However, the saint sword still failed to advance towards Trey in the slightest. A dazzling blue light flared up, in the direction of the Templar who quickly retreated, a bewildered expression on his face.

"Your cultivation base is high, but your comprehension..." The green light gradually disappeared, and Trey Parker's figure appeared.

Just now, Chris used a lot of strength to give Trey Park a thunderous blow, but he didn't expect that the Thunder General would be able to push him back. If he had lingered for a second more, he would have been injured.

"Top grade seventh-level." Chris' face became serious when he saw the gleaming long sword in Trey Parker's hand.

Chris knew what it meant when equipment of any rank reached the top. This meant that this piece of weapon was eligible for advancement to higher tiers.

Above the seventh rank was the realm of the true mortals, and the best seventh rank meant that this weapon was qualified to be advanced to the qualification of the weapon used by the true mortals. This also meant that this weapon already possessed a trace of spirituality, becoming sentient.

With the best tier seven weapon, Trey Parker had already possessed the strength needed to fight Chris.

Trey Parker's figure suddenly appeared in front of Chris, and the long sword that flashed blue light came directly towards Chris's eyes. The templar had to swing his sword to block the fatal strike.

The yellow and white energy cultivators collided and began to trade sword strikes. After numerous exchanges, Chris took a few steps back, and glanced at his saint sword. A small gap had appeared on the sword.

A top-grade seventh-order weapon was really unusual.

Trey Parker took advantage of the situation to pursue, and turned his body. "Kamikaze."

The blue-colored essence force condensed on the long sword, turned into a long dragon, and swam around the long sword.

In a blink of an eye, Trey Parker attacked the Templar. Every move was extremely violent and fast. Lightning fast, like a gust of wind.

Chris had to initiate quick retreats. More and more dents were appearing on his sword.

Suddenly, with a metallic sound, the saint sword in Chris' hand broke into two. Trey's long sword continued to move towards Chris' chest directly, and he had to lean backwards to avoid the life-threatening blow.

At the same time, the essence force burst out under the Templar's feet, and his whole body slid backwards. He did not stop until he was out of danger.

Chris straightened his body and looked at Trey with a shocked expression. "So, you're the descendant of the kamikaze swordsman."

The Wind Sword's Sage. A super strong true mortal who left his prints more than a thousand years ago. His cultivation had reached the holy rank. His sword style was like a gust of wind. It was extremely fierce, very fast, and extremely sharp. The tornado of swords.

It was just that after the battle between him and the Savant-level powerhouses of the Holy Court, he went silent and disappeared totally.

"No wonder you're so powerful." Unexpectedly, the Templar now met the descendant of the kamikaze swordsman. "I think the weapon in your hand is the Kamikaze sword."

Trey didn't respond but just looked at Chris coldly.

"It seems that I have no choice but to show you my true self." Chris took a deep breath, then knelt down on one knee and faced the sky. "The holy icon Zamu. Great God of Light, grant me divine power."

Suddenly, a strange light appeared on Chris' body. This light was majestic, inviolable and full of sacred aura.

A warning bell rang in Trey's head: don't go near him.

Not to go near him? How could he even think this way? No, he couldn't think this way. Trey resisted this thought, but his body continued to shake, and his hand could barely hold the kamikaze sword.

The light gradually dimmed, and Chris' figure appeared. Chris now looked like a holy man, a true saint, and he had a breath that ordinary strong men did not have.

The unique meta-art of the Holy Court. At the cost of the power of faith, Templars could obtain powerful combat strength.

Swiftly, Chris went on attack. Trey instinctively swung his sword to block the strike but his resistance was powerless and he was easily overpowered.

Before he knew it, a sword made of white light slid across his neck.

https:%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FvEim52t.png

Edge of the Royal Forest.

Joey was about to feed a small piece of roasted meat into Zoriya's mouth, when suddenly, his throat became clogged, and he spat out a mouthful of blood.

"Joey, what's wrong with you!" Zoriya was frightened by the scene. This was bad. How could he just start vomitting blood like that?

Joey couldn't answer Zoriya at this time. He only felt that his heart was beating violently. It was painful, and an inexplicable sadness emanated from it.

A familiar figure appeared in Joey's mind and he shouted. "Father!"

Another mouthful of blood, and his body hit the ground.

As everyone looked at him strangely, Catoril and Kleber walked swiftly over with concern in their eyes.

"Joey, what's wrong?" Catoril asked.

"My father, my father..." Joey kept repeating these words.

"Trey Parker?" Kleber was startled. He looked around, but he didn't see any traces of the Thunder General. "Something must be wrong with him."

Catoril's expression was of confusion and concerns. Trey Parker actually disappeared without them noticing? Something was wrong here!

"Jackson! Hurry up and send someone to find the Thunder General!" Catoril ordered, with a strong tone.

"Hehe, no need, he's right here!" Suddenly, a deep voice came from the forest.

Then, twenty figures flashed out. They were in white armors and white capes. And the man at the head held a head in his hand.

It was Trey Parker's head.

1