Extra Chapter 6: The Perfect Sacrifice
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            “You seem to be in a good mood, mistress.”

Morgan sits on her throne, laughing as Sebastion stands at her side. She holds out her hand as a small creature flies into her palm. It opens its gigantic eye before projecting images onto the nearby wall.

            “The Eye-Spies found it.”

            “What?”

            “The sacrifice we need for the Great One.” She smiles as a map of the archipelago appears on the screen. “We had a spike around these islands on the southern part of the archipelago.”

            “The southern half. I believe young Count Fenwick was there before he was defeated.”

She laughs. “Meaning there’s another candidate there.”

            “If you defeat them, then you’ll take the lead in vanquishing foes.”

She nods. “Not only that, but the Mana levels I detected will make for the perfect food. So, we have to make our way there now.”

            “But Mistress taking the Fortress that far is impossible with the weight of the Great One and the amount of Mana it’d consume on transit.”

She nods. “You're right. We’ll have to play this strategically.”

            “Should I call them?”

            “Yes. Call the four of them. I’m sure they’ll love this.”

Sebastian bows. “I’ve already sent out the call, Mistress. I always know what you need before you need it.”

She smiles. “That’s what I love about you, Sebastian.”

            “So, what’s this call about!?” A voice comes from the darkness.

            “I was in the middle of worshiping the Great One.”

            “It’s been a while since all of us have been in one room. I wonder if we can have a banquet?”

Laughter echoes from the darkness. “I can smell a bloodbath coming. The Mistress always throws the best bloody messes!”

Four figures enter the room, standing together in a lineup as they look up at Morgan. They all bow as Morgan signals for them to rise.

            “So, what’s the deal, Mistress?” A woman with long red hair in pigtails asks wearing a tattered suit.

            “Talia, calm down. But I wonder if we could reschedule. I was in the middle of worshiping the Great One. I need to offer the proper prayers or else he may get indigestion.” A man in thick black robes says as he clasps his hands together and chants silently.

The laughing man in a ripped, blood-stained suit stomps forward. “Don’t listen to Oscar. Tell us where the blood is!? Tell us who’s next for the slaughter!?”

            “Luka, stop laughing. We have to wait for the Mistress to give us her orders before we rush off. I’d like to have a friendly chat with everyone before we leave, though.” A large woman in a black flowery dress says happily nodding.

            “There will be plenty of time to chat later, Lois.”

Morgan smiles, looking at the four as Sebastion goes to stand with them.

            “Sebastion, Talia, Lois, Oscar, Luka! I hereby give you all this order. Go out to the southern half and go hunting for the source of this Mana spike. This individual will make the perfect dessert to awaken the Great One and give birth to our new world!” She proclaims.

Everyone nods and bows towards Morgan.

            “Yes, Mistress!” They yell out in unison. “Your will is our own! May we hasten the glory of the Great One!”

She laughs, standing as everyone applauds her. “We’re approaching a new island. Let’s gather some food for the Great One.”

            “Yes, Mistress.” The four say in unison as they ready their weapons.

            “Let’s make this fun!” Talia yells.

Oscar chants. “We must hurry to give these poor lost souls to the Great One.”

Luka stomps on the ground. “Bring on the blood!”

Lois chuckles. “Time to work, everyone. Let’s make sure we capture everyone and leave no survivors.”

Sebastian pulls out his sword. “Let’s begin. Time to prepare the next meal.”

            “Soon. Soon I will grant this world a veritable paradise unlike anything anyone could ever imagine.” Morgan returns to her throne. “I’ll reshape this world according to my own will. I will make this my world!”

0