Chapter 4- Not even Tv series dare to play like that!
281 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

17 years?!

Now it was Liu Sisi's turn to be surprised. That means that this man who appears to be the same age as her is....

"V-you then have been frozen since 2005?" asked Liu Sisi in shock.

Tang Chen replied, "From the looks of it, it seems so."

"M-but how did you get stuck in that ice?" asked Liu Sisi, what kind of situation would someone get stuck in ice.

Her beautiful eyes were full of curiosity, looking at Tang Chen 

Tang Chen smiled at that. He could see the purity in this beautiful girl, it is very hard to find women with this kind of purity.

"Well, it was a little accident with something" he came up with something on the spot.

Cultivation is a big state secret, it is very far from ordinary people to know.

He believes that today it must be the same rule.

After all the world agreed not to let normal people worry about it, believe me, if everyone knew about it they would be panicked that there were cultivators.

Humans have long had a fear of the unknown.

Seeing that Yang Chen didn't want to talk about it anymore, Liu Sisi didn't bring it up.

But she was wondering what could happen for someone to be trapped so long in the ice and still be alive!

But it's still hard to believe even for Tang Chen now.

He was frozen for seventeen years, so how are his friends now? His companions from the dragon group?

Sighing, he began to think about what to do now. The first step is to talk to the china high command and see how his friends are doing.

Then turning to the pretty woman who was looking at him full of curiosity he said, "By the way I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Tang Chen, thank you for looking after me now"

"A-ah it's a pleasure too, I'm Liu Sisi" she introduced herself and being stared at by Tang Chen's sharp and cold eyes, she can't help but blush a little.

She knew he was quite Handsome When he was unconscious.

But now that he was awake, she could see more clearly.

He was too handsome even for her used to the entertainment industry. 

"Well, srt.Liu do you live here?" Tang chen asked with curiosity, it is really hard to believe that someone with Liu Sisi's temperament lived in a village but mountains.

Or has the country changed so much that mountains now have this kind of beauty?!

Hearing Tang Chen's question, Liu Sisi gave a little laugh.

"Haha, No. I'm just here for the Charity event for the entertainment company I'm part of" explained Liu Sisi that she was a celebrity and the village situation.

Hearing this Tang Chen felt even more goodwill towards Liu Sisi.

Know, celebrities always treat each other like jade and not many would come to a place like the mountains.

Only those who really want to show off and increase their popularity but he can see that Liu Sisi is not like that.

"I see, so it means you are leaving now right,, If it's not inconvenient can you drop me off in the magic city?" Tang Chen asked, after all everything has changed now if he leaves now he will surely get lost.

And in the magic city there is a headquarters of the china high command.

Hearing this Liu Sisi agreed without hesitation. She was also quite curious about Tang Chen's situation.

"Humm, Sisi everyone is already getting ready to go" Yang Yan entered the tent cautiously and every now and then gave Tang Chen glances.

This is the first time she has seen a person frozen and alive.

"Ah?, Is it time already?" She looked at her watch and saw that it's already getting late .

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yang Yan the assistant from Sisi, I was together with her when we found you" she introduced herself briefly while looking at Tang Chen who already got up from the bed .

Seeing that he was already on his feet she asked, "Don't you need more rest?''

She's not a doctor but if someone gets frozen in a huge block of ice they must be in a bad state right?!

And she can't help but get a red face, this man is more handsome than the fresh entertainment industry meats she meets .

And this temperament of a mortal banished with his cold stare.

"I understand, Thanks for the help and sorry for the inconvenience but I am already much better" after all he is a cultivator although he has some internal injuries, he can already move better.

"Well, Yang Yan. Actually Tang Chen has been stuck in that ice since 2005, he must be almost in his forties but he looks like a young man like us" Liu Sisi explained the situation to Yang Yan and said that Tang Chen would go with them to the magic city.

The more Yang Yan heard the more shocked she became.

Listen to this, trapped in ice 17 years!

Even tv dramas wouldn't dare to play like that.

Liu Sisi was already treating Tang chen like a TV protagonist. Even more so him with his tunic with a dragon design and his temperament.

6