Chapter 1- Someone Inside the ice!
263 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yunkang mountain

Suddenly in the entry of  mountain village, were several villagers looking at the road, waiting anxiously for something.

Today will have a big donation in this area and even a big celebrity came, Liu sisi.

In this mountain village, there are many people living in poverty and suffering from hunger.

"Dad, dad are we going to have enough food today?", A little girl asked with hope in her beautiful eyes. She was quite thin due to lack of nutrition.

The father looked at the girl with pity and a few tears in his eyes, then stroked her head and said, "yes people are coming today to give us enough food dear, today you can eat as much as you want".

Hearing this the little girl was immediately excited "really dad?, this is great"

Scenes like this were happening in every household.

Soon vans and cars drove up the mountain, coming out there are several cameras being carried with them.

Soon a luxurious off-road vehicle arrived.

Inside it to a woman in a suit looking like an assistant and next to her to an extremely beautiful woman. Making anyone looking at her lose all rationality. If it were in ancient times it would surely make a country fall.

The woman in the suit looked at the beauty with concern and said, "Sisi are you sure you want to attend here?, This place could be dangerous and these people. Who knows what they will do."

This woman is Liu Sisi a big star who has acted in movies, series and sings songs. She is one of the hottest celebrities in all of China.

Seeing her assistant's concern, Liu Sisi can't help but let out a sigh.

This was not the first time she received this kind of comment even the company recommended not to go.

Liu Sisi gave a gentle smile and said, "Don't worry about me Yanyan, everything will be fine and there are so many people around here, Also, I want to do what I can to help."

She heard that the mountain village was very poor and even the children were suffering from hunger. Seeing this she offered to the company to come and help, she even donated with her money.

Seeing this the assistant hesitated to say something but gave up, she knew her boss very well. They had worked together for years and had even developed a friendship.

Just then the assistant opened the door. Everyone immediately put their attention here. And they pulled out their cameras to start taking pictures.

Slowly Liu Sisi stepped out of the car gracefully. She was wearing a refreshing sportswear that further highlighted her beauty and youth.

Flashs started coming out of the camera and one could already hear the sound of the button being pressed.

"As expected of the national beauty, she looks beautiful in everything she wears" commented the reporter while taking the pictures.

"Besides having beauty, she has talent and character. Her price to perform is already in the region of 30 million and yet she attends donation activities like this!" Another reporter commented after hearing his companion .

"Tsk tsk I am really envious of anyone who can win her over"

"I heard that there are rows of rich second generation or the officer generation, but she didn't put any in her eyes"

On everyone's attention Liu Sisi walked towards the villagers. Seeing the situation they are in she couldn't help but feel sadness in her heart.

Soon a child approached her cautiously with curiosity in her eyes.

Seeing this Liu Sisi gave a warm smile and said, "what's up little girl, do you have something you need from sister?"

"Big sister is so beautiful she looks like a princess" said the little girl with stars shining in her eyes.

"Oh thank you so much, you are very pretty too" soon she asked taking one of the toys from the donation and gave it into the little girl's hand. "Here is a present from sister for you!"

Seeing the beautiful doll in her hand the girl jumped with happiness, she lives in such a poor village and never won something so Beautiful Before.

"Thank you big sister" said the little girl with tears in her eyes.

"I want one too"

"Big sister, do you have one for me?"

Then a bunch of children gathered around her.

With a happy smile she said: "calm down children I have brought it for everyone, Yanyan help me to get the things"

looking at this scene Yang Yan could not help but give a smile too.

Thus began the distribution of toys, food, clothes.

An old lady approached trembling then said bending down, "thank you so much, we were starving, even the children's stomachs were aching for this"

"No ma'am you don't have to bow down too it's a joy for us to help" said Liu Sisi stopping the old woman from bowing down even more.

Soon many also started thanking others and in an instant the scene became emotional.

.....

"Hey that's really exciting" said. Of the red-eyed volunteers.

"Yes who could have imagined that they would go through all that!' 

Soon the reporters started photographing that scene.

"Once this comes out tomorrow Liu Sisi's reputation will rise again" said the photographer sighing.

....

Liu Sisi saw that scene with a smile. "I told you it was worth coming didn't  say yanyan."

Yang yan was also quite emotional, she herself played with the children too and saw the conditions here.

"...well Sisi it's time for us to leave, I'll let everyone know"

"Um, go pack things I'm going too" Liu Sisi saw the time and it was getting late.

Now they are both looking at the scene away from the others at a distance.

But as she finished her sentence she suddenly hears a big earthquake.

"W-What is that, earthquake here?" Said Yang Yan startled.

Liu Sisi looked at where all this noise was coming from and saw something like the glowing iceberg appearing in the middle of nowhere.

"Ma-but what is this thing" she mummured in astonishment at this huge glowing iceberg that suddenly appeared without any explanation.

Approaching cautiously to it, she can see the iceberg breaking and inside it was an extremely Handsome man looking like a fairy, wearing a tunic with a dragon design.

"That..that..is" she opened her mouth, shocked. There is someone inside the ice.

7