Chapter 2-Waking up
196 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On another plane, there is a huge frozen iceberg and inside it there is an extremely handsome man wearing a tunic with a dragon drawn on it.

At this moment the huge iceberg began to make noises, a sound as if it was breaking up then space began to distort.

The man's eyebrows were beginning to move as if he was trying to regain consciousness.

He seemed to be trapped in a deep memory.

A yellow light began to appear in his heart.

....

This man trapped in the ice is tang Chen the captain of the dragon group, a group of elite cultivators who guard china. Anyone in this group contains immense influence and power.

Memories from 17 years ago:

Years ago Tang Chen fought against an evil cultivator to save china.

But when he was about to win against him.

"Hahaha..coff..coff...hahahahah" suddenly the evil cultivator, Chu Monkai started to give an evil laugh while spitting blood.

It was obvious that his condition was horrible in this á

It was obvious that his state was horrible in this tough battle, but he was still laughing.

Confused about this, Tang chen asked angrily, "You bastard why are you laughing right now?"

"Hahaha why wouldn't I laugh, I may have failed to take down china but I am still able to take down your ace along with me"

Hearing those words. Tang Chen was puzzled about what this lunatic is talking about, when suddenly.

"Evil sealing technique" speaking the name of the technique then Chu monkai smiled darkly 

"It can't be! this technique. " Tang Chen quickly conjured up a technique for defense.

This technique of Chu Monkai is an evil art that takes the user's life and in return emits a terrifying freezing energy that causes his opponent to freeze to death, thus sealing his life.

"Sacrifice:Heart of ice" spoke Chu monkai as he pointed both hands revealing an icy dark energy to Tang Chen.

"Nine sun Yang defence technique" Tang Chen also conjured his technique and quickly a yellow energy covered his body.

"No use Tang chen, we are destined to die together kyahahahahahahahahaha" seeing the freezing energy around Tang Chen, Chu Monkai continued to laugh in ecstasy.

He may have failed to finish off china but now he will take their trump card Tang Chen, the captain of the dragon group to death.

The yellow energy and the black energy kept fighting but it was clear that the black one was winning.

"You bastard!" shouted Tang Chen as he fought against this evil energy but no matter how hard he tried the energy wouldn't go away.

"With this is the end, Tang Chen" said Chu Monkai as his body also turned into the black energy slowly going towards Tang Chen.

Seeing how the situation was going, Tang Chen knew that he was very unlikely to make it out alive this time. 

He had lived a dignified life!

A life that many could not.

So turning to Chu Monkai he smiled and said, "It doesn't matter if I die here or not. China will continue to stand"

Chu Monkai was the only hostile existence he knew of capable of destroying china.

Without him alive, china would be able to stand.

Hearing this, Chu Monkai frowned he knew what Tang Chen said was true, China was a very strong country.

"Well in the future there might be someone else that even me. it might be so or it might not but we can never know. We'll be dead after all." He was meaning that if something happens in the future There would be no way for Tang Chen to stop it.

Soon the energy became stronger and was slowly freezing Tang Chen, While Chu Monkai had already disappeared.

Seeing this Tang Chen knew it was the end.

"But I can still try one thing" Soon he put his two X-shaped hands together and concentrated all the energy from his nine sun Yang technique into his heart.

Then suddenly everything exploded thus opening another dimensional plane. Where everything froze.

The force of both energy was so strong that when it exploded it created a kind of another plane, something like a wormhole.

.......

Now this Plan is collapsing and the terrible evil ice energy is being broken.

Suddenly the whole plane breaks down, thus returning to planet earth. Where the huge iceberg appeared today out of nowhere on Yunkang mountain.

6