Chapter 3- Are you telling me seventeen years have passed?!
176 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing the ice begin to break up in front of her, Liu Sisi immediately recoiled in horror.

This is her first time seeing something like that.

"Si-sisi I think we'd better move away and seek help from someone" Yang Yan said startled.

"M-but there is someone there and the ice is breaking!" Spoke Liu Sisi as she looked at the big ice cube with a mixture of curiosity and fear.

This ice cube magically came out.

Pak....Pak......Pak.

The ice soon began to break rapidly.

PAK!

....!

Soon the man inside the ice was released and fell to the ground.

Seeing this Liu Sisi and Yang Yan looked at each other.

But soon Liu Sisi made the decision, "YanYan let's carry him to the tent and ask the doctor for help."

In case of accidents they brought a doctor here!

"But if something happens?, We don't know who this man is or this thing that appeared out of nowhere" she said looking at the huge block of ice that was already disappearing.

"...He is unconscious, besides I don't think he is someone bad" said Liu Sisi While looking at Tang chen passed out on the ground.

Hearing this Yang Yan can't help but be curious, "why do you think he is not a bad person?!"

"Well he's so handsome so I don't think he's a bad someone!" 

"......"

Although it is true that this man is very handsome, but how can you judge whether he is bad or not.

Beauty really is justice eh?

"Hey" She sighed and said, "okay, I'll help you carry him"

"Thanks" then approaching Tang chen tomorrow took his arm and put it around his neck.

"But he is quite cold, after all he was on that huge block of ice" Yang Yan said as she felt tang Chen's body quite cold.

She added, "I wonder if he's not dead already." Thinking about it she turned even paler because she was carrying a corpse.

Liu Sisi also felt the same way but they are not doctors, so they should take him to one to be sure.

After all if people are still alive they should be able to save him.

......

At this moment Tang chen was regaining his consciousness, soon he heard the voice of a woman and a man.

"How is he doctor?" asked Liu Sisi worriedly.

The doctor made a rather complicated face, "to be honest this is the first time I have seen something like this, when I touched him he was so cold I thought he was dead. But his heart is still beating and his temperature is starting to drop."

"Anyway just cover him as much as possible and I gave him an adrenaline injection, he will wake up soon" soon the doctor left the tent.

"Yes, thank you"

Opening his eyes, the first thing Tang chen saw was the roof of a tent.

"Did I die?" he mumbled confused as he felt his head hurt.

"Ah, you're awake. That's a miracle!" Exclaimed Liu Sisi as she patted his chest with relief.

Hearing that voice. Tang Chen looked to his 

Tang Chen looked to his left and soon saw an extremely beautiful

beautiful woman who looked like a goddess.

'I wonder if I'm in heaven?' he thought.... But I will soon see that the woman had no wings and no divine energy on her.

"Who are you?" asked Tang Chen and then looked around, 'And where am I?"

"My name is Liu sisi and you are now on Yunkang mountain in a village"

Then Liu Sisi hesitated for a moment and spoke, "We found you on a huge block of ice, then it broke and you came out of it"

Block of ice?!

Tang chen sat up in bed as he looked at his body and quickly concluded what had happened.

It seemed that the technique had worked.

The second phase of the nine Yang sun, in exchange for a portion of the host's cultivation the energy will keep him heart Beating. He knew Chu Monkai's technique from an ancient evil book Before.

So he concluded if he saves his heart and keeps the nine sun Yang energy inside himself there will be a time he will come out of the ice alive.

Of course there was no certainty in that and he could die or be trapped forever.

"Looks like the bet paid off hein" he mummured. Then he turned his gaze to the beauty next to him, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Okay, as long as I can answer" Liu Sisi nodded.

"What years are we in?!" Tang Chen asked with a serious face. Chu Monkai's evil ice is very wicked and Chu Monkai himself is so powerful that he was even sacrificed in this technique.

Even though the ice broke he even went so far as to sacrifice much of his cultivation base for it. But then the time for the ice to break?

How long was it?

Hearing this question Liu Sisi looked at him confused and soon realized something 'could it be that in that ice, it has been frozen for so long?!"

She has seen such a movie where the protagonist was frozen for many years and then woke her up in the future.

And she can't help but be surprised at such a scene happening in real life.

So she spoke cautiously, " um, it is currently 2022"

.....!

Tang Chen's lips twitched slightly and he widened his eyes, "You are telling me that seventeen years have passed"

8