Valyr Mexneriuss
865 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apollo looked out of her golden chariot. She was tired and lonely. She had the duty to bring light to the entire world.

Along with light, came smiles and life. However, sometimes it felt as if bringing happiness to others' lives compensated for her own.

It hurt a lot. She was alone. What is the point of being such a high and mighty Goddess... when there is no one to share love with?

Sometimes it felt as if Hera had cursed her for stealing her pet python and becoming the owner of the Delphi.

Even the python enwrapped along her hands was not out of love. It was because it was a trophy to her. A badge to mock Hera.

Apollo stared into the distance with droopy eyes. Soon a tranquil yet blood-rushing sound entered her ears.

She frowned. It was a poignant melody, she could imagine the story embedded in the song. It was a beautiful rhythmic pattern, one she had never heard before.

Before long, Apollo started to hum the tune. When it finally ended, she opened her eyes which excitement and stared at the place the sound came from.

Instantly the sun brightened up and its rays traveled the entire globe with all of their power. The gleam of the sun reached every corner of the world.

Then finally she could see.

A young man. Tousled silver-white hair, his skin was bright and pale. His body looked like a piece of art and his muscles were like smooth rocks. His reddish baby pink lips touched the flute as the melody flew.

Apollo smiled sweetly as she let her head rest upon her palm, enjoying the music. At the same time, she let divine brilliance show upon him, blessing him.

~

Zeus sat on her throne. Today she was not out trying to whore around with others. Hera, her wife sat beside her. A little happy that Zeus was with her.

"I am bored," Zeus spoke with distaste. Hera frowned a little.

"Are you thinking of keeping an orgy party?" She spoke coldly. Zeus looked to the side as if she did not hear anything.

"No," Zeus spoke calmly. At the same time, a low tune entered her ears, carried by the wind. She tilted her head to look at the sky and saw the Sun that was blazing like never before.

Hera clicked her tongue.
"Is that bastard doing this on purpose?"

Zeus glared at Hera. She did not like the glare and returned it albeit more frosty.
"What? It is the truth anyway."

*BOOOOOOOOM!!!!*

Thunder crackled in the skies. Hera's glare increased all the more.
"Don't you dare thunder me!"

Zeus looked away, biting her lips slightly.
'Tomorrow I will go to a few nymphs and remove this anger.'

~
Beside the throne of Hades sat three beautiful women who spoke in unison.

"The stars are aligning."

Clotho spun the thread of fate, Lachesis dispensed it, and Atropos cut the thread and spoke in unison again.

"The false prophecy has become a reality."

Clotho who was spinning the thread frowned. Her brows kneaded just like the silk the sisters were kneading.
"How is this possible?"

An imp came from the corner of their eyes and kept a tray on the desk with three cups of tea and a bowl of biscuits.

Lachesis waited for him to go back before speaking.
"Mother had once said that possibilities are infinite and uncertain."

Atropos shook her head and cut a different thread.
"A lie that is repeated a thousand times becomes the truth."

For a moment the sisters stopped their duty of fate. Cold sweat dripped down their forehead. If the lying statement was true... then the world was fucked.

All they could hope was that everything was a coincidence.

Clotho coughed lightly.
"See! Cookies!"

Lachesis nodded and took a cookie in her hand.
"What do we care anyway what goes on with gods and mortals."

Atropos nodded.
"Let us just drink ahhr cuppa tea."

Meanwhile, Hades clicked his tongue as he saw them drinking tea again. This was their 911th cup of tea for the day.

Sometimes it felt as if they did their job less and drank tea more. No wonder they still had not made a dress from those ballz

"Fucking freeloaders."

~

Athena enjoyed the melody from the bottom of her heart. She had not expected the beautiful man to have improved so much in a short while.

Often she would peep at him, keeping a track of his progress from the shadows and her messenger owls.

If she were being honest, this level of music was similar to her half-sister, Apollo.

Another interesting fact was that the man had created a whole new genre of music, normal greek music was very different.

It almost made her envious. She was the creator of the Flute and stopped playing it because Aphrodite made fun of her saying that she looked ugly with her face contorted.

However, now that she looked at him playing the musical instrument maybe it was her style of playing that was wrong.

The young man in front, barely touched the instrument with his lips and elegantly blew air into the holes.

Such expertise... Athena was very jealous but at the same time proud. She acknowledged him in her heart, worthy enough to be related to her.

After all the flute was a parting gift and it was now finally time to reunite with her brother.

The Fated One, The Unborn Son of Zeus- the King of the Gods and Lord of the Sky.

Valyr Mexneriuss.

26