Retinue of the War God
578 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ares came out from the abode of Athena.

His smiling face that looked forward to the future instantly grimaced when he looked back at how pathetically he almost bent his knees.

Athena had always been arrogant, looking down on every God.

If Ares was honest then he knew that he had gaping insecurity and respect towards her hence doing random stuff to attract her attention.

She was his rival.

After all, Athena was a Goddess of War as well. Although his dominion on the subject was greater, he did not have as much wisdom as the lady hence losing.

He would not lie. For the longest time, he had a crush on her. Even the wars he waged against Athens primarily started because he lusted for the chaste goddess.

Anger once again flowed through his veins, a hot feeling overcame his brain. Ares almost blanked out for a second.

He walked unsteadily, eventually lurching down on the ground. His eyes were bloodshot, his nails dug into the ground as claws of a fearsome monster.

Soon he felt the feelings pass away, the war god stood up and lightly dabbed his armor removing it of all dust.

He glanced at her garden which was filled with beautiful olive trees and purple flowers.

His hand went forward to pluck one but then he froze for a second, ultimately grunting, plucking nevertheless.

Looking at the beautiful chrysanthemum, he smiled softly thinking of a particular sex goddess before stuffing it in his amour.

Raising his head, he looked towards the fountain where his four companions sat, bored.

As he walked toward them, one of the companions looked at Ares and smirked with the same maniacal smile as him.

Phobos dipped his finger in the clear water while Deimos spat on his finger to annoy him. Kydoimos sat confused, he had no idea why he was in front of Athena's abode.

Phobos panicked looking at his dirty hand and looked at his twin brother with distaste.
"Stop your antics, father has come."

Deimos frowned hearing his words before looking away from the waterfall.

A tall red-haired man walked, strands of his hair fluttering in the wind while his eyes blazed awry. 

Deimos gulped his saliva in terror seeing his expression. Ares was pissed and that meant he would be extra mean and snappy.

Meanwhile, Eris smiled at Ares and patted Kydoimos on his back. The confused man looked at her with question marks floating over his head.
"You are my wife right?"

The woman slapped Kydoimos on his head.
"No. I am your fucking mother."

Kydoimos who was drowning in the water looked at the skies and started to swallow water.
"Am I a fish?"

Ares shook his head as he looked at his companions. All of them at one glance seemed like weirdos and pussies.

However, when their personalities would be released in combat... they would be worse than wild dogs. Tearing flesh and drinking blood on the battlefield.

Phobos the God of Panic and Daimos the God of Terror, together they were the Union God of Fear, his two sons formed in copulation with Aphrodite.

They were short in height but their physique was comparable to him and daresay, their faces were even more handsome.

Eris the Goddess of Strife and Discord, his best friend and twin sister, born between Zeus, Hera, and Nyx. It was a little weird.

Her hair was dark purple grey in color styling a grunge cut and she wore a tight black swimsuit type armor one piece.

Finally, last but not the least, Kydoimos, the God of Confusion and Uproar. The only son between Eris and him. The one time he slept with his sister.

She hopped off the fountain bench, walking towards Ares. Her hourglass figure and fat ass jiggling with every step.

She seductively put her arms between his before asking.
"You done?"

Ares frowned and wriggled his hands off from hers.

He was not interested in sex with Eris, she had a bombshell of a body but unfortunately very extreme kinks that he did not enjoy.

Plus he thought of her as his best friend. When the two were together, the storm that they would create would engulf everything.

He looked towards his sons and spoke.
"Let us leave, we have stayed long enough. It is time to prepare."

Eris bit her lips on being ignored while Phobos and Deimos pulled Kydoimos out of the water. He huffed and panted. Water dripped from his nose and eyes.

His expression instantly panicked in fear due to his siblings holding him and he leaned on the ground, flapping his arms as if they were fins.

Ares sighed and glanced at Eris making an expression of 'Please take care of him'.

Eris clicked her tongue and refused, walking ahead of the red-haired man.

He then glared at the twins, making a neck-cutting gesture before making a meat-chopping expression extra hyper.

The two siblings stared at their abusive father in fear as he followed Eris, leaving them to deal with their half-sibling.

They looked at each other and sighed. Deimos sniffed.
"I miss mother."

Phobos stared at his brother as he drew his lower lip between his teeth.

A tear welled up in the eyes of the two twins as they hugged each other tightly in fear of losing each other.

"Moooomy! Waaah~!!!!"

At the same time, a shrill scream resounded in the air. The two brothers lost strength in their feet and staggered to the ground, bleeding from their ears.

Meanwhile, Kydoimos finally realized that he was not a fish. He stood up on two feet with a cheerful smile on his face.

Then he looked at the two crying kids. Frowning a little, he bent to their level and began to pat their heads.
"Sweet kitty, soft kitty~ Little ball of fur..."

Ares and Eris on the other side pressed their foreheads. Their group was chaotic as ever, each more diabolical than the other.

However, their bonds were deep and comradery had blossomed making their friendship and everyday shenanigans enjoyable.

18