Bath
496 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Water slipped through my fingers and little streams ran down rampant on my body. I relaxed against the spring rock.

By the side of the pond some willow trees and enjoyed the croaks of frogs.

It reminds me of the tale in which a graceful lady was trying to drink water from a pond but peasants rudely did not let her due to what she turned them into the first toads.

Now that I am in Ancient Greece. The story... is actually real.

It was Leto, the mother of the Sun Goddess and the Moon Goddess who turned them into such a bizarre animal.

In most stories... actually in many stories. Greek Gods have been shown to be impartial and impulsive, quick to be angered.

However, in this case, Leto was correct.

At least in my opinion since she was pregnant and the peasants filled the pond with muddy water when she asked them if she could drink.

In the stories, she was called to be a gentle and kind goddess brimming with grace. I wonder if that is true.

My lips smiled a little, and I felt at peace. Since I have come here, I have been very much at peace yet even after being content my heart feels empty.

The lake had a calmness from its core to the ripples that danced, reflecting the stoic gaze of the moon.

My mind wandered to the incident of the morning. The sexy lady in the tight chiton with black hair and grey eyes.

Tilting my head slightly, I saw an owl sitting adjacent to an oak tree.

This chicken is still here... I wonder if he saw my fuck party.

Hmmm...

According to what she said, I am her brother and if that is true then I am not a nymph? Not sure. Well, actually that is indeed possible.

Nymphs are not male. A male nymph is impossible since their male versions are usually satyrs etc.

Then... my mothers, mainly Thetis... tricked me?

Hmmm.

Sister said that if I can guess who she is, she will grant me any wish I desire. If that statement is true, then she is obviously a higher being.

She carries an owl with her, she has black hair-grey eyes, a God... maybe an Olympian, and last but not least she molested me leaving me blue balled then touched my flute instead of my cock, and is my sister.

These are all the clues I have, at the current moment.

A part of me felt shocked and angry towards the nymphs and Thetis but the other overcame it like the wave of an ocean.

Let's assume that my sister gave me to the nymphs to take care of me. Nymphs have been termed as an affectionate and caring species that have cultivated child gods many times.

Zeus, Hephaestus... too many to list.

However, child gods are not taken care of by nymphs unless it is important. No one would randomly throw off a child except Hera.

This meant... I am someone special. My mother had specifically termed that, a male nymph like me should not ever attract attention lest I attract a certain lust goddess or the attention of the Olympians.

Maybe... just maybe... there is a possibility that I am one of the major threats to Olympus and am a snake hiding in the Eagle's shadow waiting for the correct opportunity to turn into a serpent and swallow it whole.

'Dragon'

The back of my mind whispered to my ears, I frowned a little and changed the analogy a little. A snake developing wings and flying into the sky,

Similar to a useless Koi Fish turning into a Dragon or a Magikarp turning into Gyarafuckindos.

A chill went down my spine as I felt a strange power flowing under my skin. I turned to look at my arm and saw the veins colored golden instead of purple.

Am I maybe a God?

I fell into deep contemplation. A God in greek mythology. My senile brain does not seem to be able to remember any Gods like me.

Maybe in Greek Mythology, the original God had already offended someone and had died.

'Or maybe never even born.'

Once again my mind whispered. I rolled my eyes but it was true. A good possibility of me being an unborn or a still dead God.

How else could my soul inhabit the body of this child?

I assume it does not happen to every old man that dies with a woman's mouth stuck to his cock. It was probably a coincidence or the result of being faithful to Lord Oink.

If the latter is the truth, then please bless me, my lord, wherever you are. Forgive me for not having the holy texts but I have by heart the legacy of the greatest stepfather.

Usually, when I bathe, my sisters or mothers always help me out as I do for them. So it was a refreshing change, having to bathe alone.

Even the naiads of the pond were not there making bathing easier but a little less fun. All of them were out lying with cum dripping off their pussy.

It would be funny if they all got pregnant hahahaha...hahaha...haha.

I really hope not.

As for the lady in the morning, I have a guess but I do not yet know who she is. A few bouts of useful information that I am sure off are-

1) I am a God. If this is true then I have divinities that I need to explore and find out, ultimately becoming an expert in them.

2) Either the entire Olympus or a single Olympian is an enemy of mine. I need to be a little more careful now and gain power so I can still live peacefully.

3)- I may have already offended a few gods by attrac-

*SWOOOOSH!!*

I was immediately broken out of my daze. My legs were wide open and a silver arrow was maimed directly near my crotch simply a centimeter away.

Quickly, I grabbed my balls and testes. This shit is too divine to lose so soon.

My breath was rather ragged and my skin completely wet. Things were getting incomprehensible. Who the fuck was it that tried to castrate my ballzzz?!

"It was I, Artemis-"

15