Jailed
337 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh..." A groan escaped from my mouth. Something felt heavy and the lower part of my body felt pretty hot for some reason.

My eyes fluttered open. The familiar silver lining in the blue came into view. A frown crept onto my face. I lifted my head slowly.

Everything was pretty normal. Narcissus was beside the pond and the surroundings were mostly silent if one ignored the lady sitting on my stomach dangerously close to my cock, poking my cheeks with her slender fingers.

I closed my eyes. Since she was not a threat to my body but to my cock, I thought of sleeping more. This was the thing I was most proficient in.

Since in my previous life, I used to sleep with their tongues wrapped around my cock. It's actually scientifically proven, that it gives better sleep.

The concept behind it is that mouth has a body feeling similar to a stomach of a pregnant woman giving us the feeling of going back to our respective dark homes.

Hence it was pretty normal.

~
"Ugh..." A groan escaped from my mouth. I felt a little stuffed. It was getting a little suffocating.

My eyes fluttered open. A completely unfamiliar environment greeted me. Gravity felt a little lightweight.

Thick strands of grass ran from the ceiling, Each line was knotted in a mesmeric hand-woven style. Lush orange shimmered into the glaze of the little sunlight that pierced through the dark autumn leaves.

Inside the ropes made out of grass was I. It almost gave me a feeling of being taken prisoner haha... haha... ha.

I remember back in the old days, I was booked for watching a fat guy get carjacked. Something about a Good Samaritan Law which was just utter bullshit.

I got more of a sentence than the one who actually stole the car.

A nostalgic expression lurched over my face. I made many friends in jail who later supplied me with free grass to smoke my entire retirement life.

Those were the days. Maybe I should recreate it in Greece and then hook up all the gods with it and then rule over them.

Haha, that would be funny, I wonder if it is possible.

I was soon broken out of my daze, and in front of my jail was the familiar lady who tried to give me a lap dance while I was sleeping.

Now that I had a better look at her. She was beautiful. Her hair was silky and rich, flowing with a chestnut color to them.

Her eyes were a peculiar shade of pink, they bellowed greatly into the darkness.

Fair skin, jade quality smoothness, high cheekbones, and red-orange lips. A greek beauty rivaling Olympian goddesses.

"Uhh... I hope you know that you are imprisoned."

I nodded. That was obvious however a question mark floated behind the back of my head.
"How and why am I jailed?"

She looked away as if guilty and spoke meekly.
"That you would have to ask my mother."

I could not help but raise my eyebrows. Wrapping my arms around my chest.
"Have you both mother and daughter pair... captured me to do some sexy stuff?"

The lady then leered at my body from top to bottom and nodded dumbly.
"Ye-"

*Phtack!*

"Owwie!" The girl whined. From behind her came a woman equally as beautiful. She had a mature charm and jugs that one could call mommy milkers.

Her skin was a healthy color of white, a little more tanned than usual, one could call it peach.

Her hair was a wonderful brown similar to her daughter's but dipped in honey and curly rather straight.

What struck the most were her beautiful orange eyes coupled with the long pink chiton she wore that was loose from the waist and tight on the chest, her massive boobs threatening to tear it apart.

One could easily see her clean-shaven pussy through the dress which was almost transparent due to the baggy material.

She held a big pack of wheat in her arms, pushing towards her boobs making them appear even larger.

[Character Image Here]

She glared at me coldly, clenching the wheat even tighter to her fuck balloons.
"You are jailed because of your cock."

Eh. A smile could not help but creep onto my face however unlike the other times, it was rather confusing.

"So... I really am getting rap.ed? Again?"

As if realizing what she said, she facepalmed. Her daughter behind giggled a little. The woman turned around and-

"Owwiee!!"

-gave her another bonk on the head.

Looking at the two women, I could not help but laugh a little.

Then the woman turned to glare at me.
"Do you want a bonk as well?"

I smiled mysteriously.
"No thank you."

I have a good feeling, I know who these two are. The older woman began to stroll around my cage as if glaring at me.
"You touched my daughter."

My eyes rolled itself. I did not even have to roll them.
"She touched me."

The woman ignored my words and began rambling, her breaths getting faster and faster.
"My daughter is a curious girl. She has not seen much of this world. She does not know how dark it is despite the beauty and light."

*Crash!*

Her knees weakened as she fell on the floor, her beautiful chiton covered in the dirt making my cock rise, even more, she looked fucking sexy.

The woman began to sob glancing at her daughter who simply blushed and then at me angrily.
"Your body has corrupted her!! I wanted to keep her innocent knowing how depraved this world is... yet even after staying in my home, my protection... she saw a cock!!"

Tears flowed almost never-ending.
"Waaah~! Everything is ruined. Boooo~!"

Holy Irakiel. Tears flowing onto her dress makes her even more fucking sexy.

Droplets of tears ran down her cheeks, slowly drifting onto her jaw and dripping down the nape to the gap in the bossom making the cloth around thirsty for more and transparent.

Her nipples were pink and big, sharp and ripe. I could not help but gulp my saliva. This was too much stimulation.

So while the woman complained, my fingers wrapped themselves around my cock and I began to wank looking at her.

"She gonna be more curious now... waaah~!"

"...uh...huh.."

"My cute little baby, why did you have to go outside of my domain."

"...uh...huh.."

"I could have made some phallic for you, I am an expert in it but whyyy did you have to see the real thing... waaah~!"

"...uh...huh.."

"I could have helped you release stress or even teach you... why my cutie baby... why??? Boooo~!"

"...uh...huh.."

"HEY!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!! WAAAAH~! My own daughter does not care about me~~~!!"

"...uh...huh.."

"Who the fuck am I doing so much hard work for... boooo~!!"

"...uh...huh.."

"WAAAH~!! Hey! You boy at least you are listening to me right?"

"...uh...huh- OH FUCK!"

The veins on my cock pumped harder as a white milkish thick as fuck godly liquid similar to a bullet floated mid-air in slow motion...

...right onto her face.

11