Calamity
223 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asgiri was sleeping in my arms. She had become unconscious due to the spanks. I think I went a little overboard.

I carried her similar to a sack and walked towards the Nymph Lands. Nearing towards the trove, a frown crept onto my place.

It was empty. Completely empty. Not even a soul was on the straight planes. Creeping closer, I saw the sign of a circle with three strikes on the familiar oak tree.

Hedwig as if waiting for me flew from it and sat on my shoulder that was not carrying weight. I looked at the owl and decided to open my mouth.
"Have you seen Cery?"

*Hoot!* *Hoot!*

I pondered for a second and nodded.
"I see. So she is with the other nymphs, that's good. we can not let her come in harm's way."

As for why I can understand this owl... it is because of my new 'Word' divinity. If I wanted I could probably speak with trees as well or the grass for the case.

I will test the limits and powers of this new divinity later, now there are more important matters.

The circle with three strikes is a symbol used by nymphs when they have gone underground for an extreme emergency meeting.

I walked towards the bathing pond and closed my eyes shut tightly.
"Open Sesame."

*Whooooosh!!!!*

Similar to a whirlpool all the water in the pond began to suck in and all that remained was a cold hard floor that had been molded smooth by the water.

Not only that but the entire pond became a dome that was made of ice and snow. A perfect barrier against any kind of attack. The water that was sucked in by the vortex now froze into solid ice.

*HOOOT!!! HOOOT!!* Hedwig exclaimed and opened its eyes wide.

"This is called the Bunker, it is where all the nymphs go when they need to stay underground for a long time due to circumstances or want to discuss in secrecy where the wind and stars can not spy."

Asgiri opened her eyes weakly. Not aware of her surroundings, I patted her head slightly and the girl practically melted on my shoulder, her cheeks more chubby than ever making me want to poke them.

She went into hibernation again.

"Now let us enter through the tunnel and get to the stronghold."

I placed Asgiri from my shoulder to on my back and headed inside the icy cold tunnel.

The passage was so narrow that I could barely squeeze myself between the rocks, it was hard to believe that thousands of nymphs went in before me.

The tunnel itself was very dark and dreary, no natural light could reach in. It was like a cave that was truly hidden in the deepest part of the mountains.

I reached the end of the tunnel and entered a bigger cavern. In the center of the room stood a huge oak tree.

While passing a beam of moonlight through the hole above me, I noticed several nymphs were huddled around the tree.

The walls were filled with mud candles burning ever so brightly, covering the surroundings with dim orange light.

I was starting to get worried, the nymphs had worried looks on their faces, some even crying. One of them raised their head and glanced at me briefly before looking down... then raising her head again in shock.

"MEXXXY!!!"

A nymph from the other end sniffed.
"Girl, dont be delusional, he had died."

"Yeah. I guess the grapes are finally hitting." She looked down again, sighing.

My eye twitched a little. Lowering my body, I let Asgiri rest against the walls. She should soon wake up.

I walked towards the nymph and pinched her cheeks.
"Is it still a dream?"

Her eyes widened. Tears welled into them.
"I-I am never having alcohol again. I can feel him now."

*Phtack!*

I slapped her albeit with enough power to not harm her.

"Eh?" She looked up and I yelled in her ears. "I AM ALIVE!!!!"

All the nymphs in the room turned to look at me.
"Sexy Mexy?"

"Did someone say Mex?"

"MEX!!"

"THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!"

"OH, BROTHER!!"

"OH, SINFUL SON!!!!"

"MEXNERIUSS?! YOU ARE ALIVE?!"

I froze. Did these lovely women think I am dead? But why? This is not the first time I have stayed out after curfew.

A woman rushed towards me from the group of nymphs and tackled me to the ground. Tears flowed down from her beautiful green eyes like a stream.

Thetis.

"Oh thank the Oink, you are safe."

I nodded and hugged her back. Seeing my mother cry made my heart heavy, if she cried more than this or showed a more pitiful expression... it could break like glass.

Her warmth trickled my nose as her cherry breath wafted, and her lips swallowed mine as she released all her worry and stress by sealing it with a frenchie.

After a few minutes of outright smooching, I could feel her and the nymphs getting horny... and this would lead to sex... however I am not in the mood for that.

I pushed Thetis away and looked into her eyes with seriousness.
"Mother. Tell me. Why are we hiding in the bunker and why did you leave the symbol of Calamity Class Emergency?"

Thetis probably seeing my grim expression came back to her senses. She bit her tongue lightly as her ears turned red under the candlelight showing her embarrassment.

As if a switch, the love symbol in her eyes disappeared leaving simply emptiness and tears around them.
"It goes like this..."

~
A/N: I have decided to add Marvel(MCU) after reading yesterdays comments and paragraph comments. However, I will be adding limited stuff since this is AU and the focus is not on a single work of function but rather the MC and his kingdom building.

The entire Norse Patheon will be Marvel(MCU). I may add entities like Death cuz she hot. As for anything complicated, nah God no. I will go crazy figuring stuff out as an author that I can't believe how it will affect readers.

So just the Norse Patheon and Thanos maybe. In the future when the world is modern I might not mind adding a few heroes like Spiderman maybe even some from DC.

Thanks for reading.

7