QnA(1)
166 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would like to remind everyone that this is AU.

•Q- How did the Orc Disaster become so OP? Literally, Gods should not make such mistakes? How did Artemis become stupid? She has been hunting monsters since long?

•A- Artemis is not stupid but she is indeed arrogant and egotistical. Gods often underestimate the power of beings lower than themselves. A prime example is the fight between Poseidon and the Greatest Loser of History in Records of Ragnarok.

•Q- Why do Artemis's hunters have her moon divinity?

•A- Of course, they do not have the real moon divinity, their arrows are covered in moon divinity but anyhow they too have Artemis'a divinity in themselves due to their oaths.

So if technically Orc disaster eats them... it will also gain minuscule amounts of divinity and the divinity of the Gods is very dangerous and 'weird' it linked all the orcs together giving them all the same amount of divinity.

•Q-This Orc disaster is too op, even the one in tensura could never have been blah blah blah.

This is a crossover... it's not just tensura. Obviously, the orcs are not how they are in tensura. Too many cultural and biological differences.

•Q-Mc is a newborn God, he can't do shit, he is just a gigolo, and he is no way stronger than the Olympian Gods.

•A- Newborn or old, does not matter all that much. Gods defeated the Titans and the titans defeated those before.

Mc's divinity is on a higher scale, what the fuck is a moon divinity in front of an energy divinity? The difference is between heaven and earth. The only way Mc could get defeated is if he is ignorant.

•Q-This entire chapter was bullshit! Artemis could never be defeated blah blah blah you just made it so MC can come and damsel distress.

•A- Orc Disaster is a very dangerous being, the tensura show lightened it up a lot. As for Damsel in Distress, well... obviously, that should not even be a question because there is much truth to it.

•Q- Are Olympian Gods the same level as Awakened Demon Lords?

•A- Firstly... Gods and Demon Lords are a concept entirely fucking different. Gods are a species while Demon Lord is more of a Job.

Even a God can become an awakened Demon Lord.

Gods are beings with mysterious energy, divinity. It is not possible to compare the two, gods can die at their hands or the can not, both are possibilities, applied to Olympians as well.

Plus... Gods are immortal. If they do die, it's temporary, they will just pop back up or chill with Hades in the underworld.

However, the Orc Disaster is not killing, it is eating instead.

Ever heard of weapons called God Slayers? They are called that because only those weapons can kill a God truly.

•Q- Rimuru is the only example of God in Tensura so are the Gods of the Greek Pantheon the same?

•A- Let's be honest, he is an abomination, he is like all the gods combined in one... well leaving the Hindu Pantheon apart, the Trimurti are just incomprehensible and tooooooo op.

•Q- No chance for Orc Disaster to have won against Artemis, this is a forced plot.

•A- What does a hunter do? Enjoy the kill... however, ignorance undoes everything. Artemis could have certainly finished the Pig if she did not see them as a challenge and actually aimed to kill from the absolute beginning.

~
I hope all of you feel satiated and if you do have any more questions then feel free to ask, dont be shy pussies.

I do write a lot of BS but forced is often never there. However, if you do feel I write something forced then kindly point it out, and I will ponder a bit.

Thanks for reading, hope y'all got your answers.

3